Mine... Mine... Mine I say...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I helped uncrate, usually not my job but we're slow right now, and PDI'd this bike, then took it out for a test ride. I could have just kept right on going. It's pretty much exactly what I want. This one is Blue Sunglow, and I'd like Vivid Black, but I thought this was pretty. When I got back from the test ride I talked with sales. I get a pretty good deal being an employee, so we'll see what happens tomorrow. This might be my new ride.

2005 Harley Davidson FLSTFI Fatboy, Fuel Injected.

fatboy0001-b.jpg

UsaPride said:
Holy hell, Pale!! That's a nice ride there!
Congrats!! :D

Thanks Usa, but it's not mine "yet". I'll see what we can work out tomorrow. But if not this one, it'll be another one like it sooner or later.

Well, next test drive, come on down and take me for a ride! :D
I'm sure the black will look good but I really like that blue. Very nice! :cool:

Mr. P said:
Perty..Shattered..Perty...Geezzzzzz...yanks!:rotflmao:

If'n yer rollin on the floor, it's not gonna be cause you're laughin yer ass off - it's gonna be cause ya got knocked there by yours truly. :D:D:D :whip:

Yank. Indeed. :crutch:

no1tovote4 said:
I have a Monster Duc 900. It is a fun ride but doesn't look like it would be nearly as smooth as that one!

If you've ever riden a Harley before, you'd know they can vibrate a little... :D But new on all softails is the balanced engine. You wouldn't believe just how smooooooth they are, and comfortable.

Here's me on my very first "real" motorcycle. I'd had all kinds of mini-bikes and go-carts before this. This was a Honda Sport 90. I was twelve.

4942621.JPG

Mr. P said:
No clue...I don't even know what year the Bike was..The pic was developed in 59..
All I can say for sure is...I WISH I HAD IT NOW.:D

They called it a Duo Glide because it was first model Harley ever made with suspension front and rear. It wasn't a hard tail. And the bike in your pic would have had to have been a '65 or earlier, because '65 was the last year for the Pan Head engine. It looks to be close to that year.

Mr. P said:
And I Dreamed of having an S-90...Never did.

Damn Bud, sorry to hear that... bummer.

I had to beg my Dad to let me spend "MY" money I'd earned working the summer on farms and such to buy THAT one.

Forum List

Back