Mine... Mine... Mine I say...

Mr. P said:
I know...Now she will for sure now...I'm the cute one!

9991_Motor1959(1).jpg
Does anyone see anything funny in this pic?

Pale Rider said:
Here's me on my very first "real" motorcycle. I'd had all kinds of mini-bikes and go-carts before this. This was a Honda Sport 90. I was twelve.

4942621.JPG

You were 12 in that picutre - you look more like 27. No offense of course.

Very cool pic Mr. P! Your folks look like a pretty hip couple... :D

That bike looks like a '63 or so. Here's me sitting on a '65 when I was still in school, and you can see that the emblem on the tanks is different.

MMI0009.JPG

Okay guys...look where the kid in the back has his left hand....hahahahaha

After looking at this pic my memory came back fast...Maybe that's why I chose the name..of Mr. P?:laugh:

Mr. P said:
Okay guys...look where the kid in the back has his left hand....hahahahaha

After looking at this pic my memory came back fast...Maybe that's why I chose the name..of Mr. P?:laugh:

I was gonna say that, but I thought better of it. :D

Said1 said:
You were 12 in that picutre - you look more like 27. No offense of course.

OK said1, so you didn't like the comment I made in another section. So now what... you going to go around the board making silly little smart ass cracks about me? I no more look 27 than the man in the moon. I weighed 95 lbs and didn't even have PEACH FUZZ on my face. So if you want to bitch me out or say snotty things to me, do it in a PM.

Said1 said:
Were is the kick stand??

If you look closely at the picture with Ma and Pa riding you can see the black kickstand under the bike. This would be extremely difficult to see in the picture with the kids and the shading in that particular area. It makes it appear as if the bike is just sitting there doesn't it?

Pale Rider said:
OK said1, so you didn't like the comment I made in another section. So now what... you going to go around the board making silly little smart ass cracks about me? I no more look 27 than the man in the moon. I weighed 95 lbs and didn't even have PEACH FUZZ on my face. So if you want to bitch me out or say snotty things to me, do it in a PM.

Alright genious, how about looking at the time of each post. You will notice I posted here first, then in the other thread, when I saw your sick remark. I wasn't trying to be mean here, you really don't look 12 yrs old in the picture. Sorry, JMHO.

Now that is an impressive looking bike!!!! Wow Pale.

In your state are you required to wear a helmet??

Forum List

Back