Millions of workers are missing from the workforce

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone know where all of these workers went to? Maybe they were abducted by aliens? Maybe they are just so lazy that they don't even want to find work? Maybe the rapture finally occurred. Does anyone have any theories behind this?

People w/o skills too discouraged to try to find a job...

... dropouts who don't have the wherewithal to update their skills...

... so that they stay revelant in the job marketplace.

• Banned

Do you really believe that garbage? Because no other generation had that problem.

Many were 55-62 laid off can't get back in. IMVHO

Send out resumes, those laid off look old. Can't get a shot at "lesser" because job market favors employers last 9 years. many other reasons.

UI Benefits ran out for many. Maybe MFG jobs or middle manager jobs will increase under Trumps Pro-business agenda?

Do you really believe that garbage? Because no other generation had that problem.

Dude, where have you been?

History lesson #101

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Although President Franklin D. Roosevelt focused mainly on creating jobs for the masses of unemployed workers, he also backed the idea of federal aid for poorchildren and other dependent persons. By 1935, a national welfare system had been established for the first time in American history.

Does anyone know where all of these workers went to? Maybe they were abducted by aliens? Maybe they are just so lazy that they don't even want to find work? Maybe the rapture finally occurred. Does anyone have any theories behind this?
How do you figure they're "missing?'
Not in the Labor Force.PNG

As you can see, most people not in the Labor Force don't want a job and most are retirement age or school age.

You've been in an Albania Max Security prison or something?? 10,000 people retiring EVERY DAY. Do the math. It's the Baby Boomer Bust you were warned about for 35 years... They are taking their money and going home..

I don't have a problem with working, I have a problem of health...I'd love to be out there making a couple a grand a week and running the streets..

I don't have a problem with working, I have a problem of health...I'd love to be out there making a couple a grand a week and running the streets..

Couple grand a week. Hire couple of illegals pay $100 each day for 5 days ($1,000), let them do the hard work ----- then you watch them from inside your truck making $1,000 for 5 days. For 4 weeks you have $4,000.
Then mail me my cut.

Couple grand a week. Hire couple of illegals pay $100 each day for 5 days ($1,000), let them do the hard work ----- then you watch them from inside your truck making $1,000 for 5 days. For 4 weeks you have $4,000.
Then mail me my cut.
I never would hire an illegal...Plus, I want to go down another boulevard for the next 20 years..

Forum List

Back