Millions of wild pigs run amok in US

They also receive zero vet care and they wallow in their own shit and piss out in the wild.

Actually, that isn't true....sure they wallow, it is what they do to rid themselves of parasites....but it is the domestics that wallow in their own filth because they have no where else to do it....actually go out and find a wallow that feral pigs have been using...you won't find it full of shit...in fact, I would be damned surprised if you found any shit in it at all.

Do some research,you're playing Russian roulette.

Not as much as people who eat only farm raised...especially commercial farm raised... You only need to use a bit of common sense when dressing them...is a bit of common sense too much to ask from someone out with a firearm in the first place?

And I'll say it again...why do you think most deer processors refuse to process them?

Because the processors don't have any idea how careful you were with the carcass out in the field.

Google
"Modern pig farms"
In noway shape or form are those wild hogs cleaner than the ones you purchase in the grocery store.
And thats a fact.

SC Man Catches Disease From Hog Killed on Hunt Field Stream

Feral hog hunters risk contracting Brucellosis aka Undulant Fever Natural Unseen Hazards Blog

Feral Hog Diseases and Health Risks - eXtension
They are also tick and flea infested.

I am all for anyone who wants to eat them eating them, but, I am not going to worry about what anyone thinks of me for killing and leaving them.

I lost 500 watermelons to the fuckers last year, and haven't seen a turkey in once prime turkey woods in 7 years.

I know. But I like horses.
I like cats and dogs, but I don't want 50 living here.

That said, I just got adopted by a jet black tom about half grown.

He is cool as shit, has green eyes like a panther, and I am thinking of naming him Cam Mewton.

They also receive zero vet care and they wallow in their own shit and piss out in the wild.

Actually, that isn't true....sure they wallow, it is what they do to rid themselves of parasites....but it is the domestics that wallow in their own filth because they have no where else to do it....actually go out and find a wallow that feral pigs have been using...you won't find it full of shit...in fact, I would be damned surprised if you found any shit in it at all.

Not as much as people who eat only farm raised...especially commercial farm raised... You only need to use a bit of common sense when dressing them...is a bit of common sense too much to ask from someone out with a firearm in the first place?

And I'll say it again...why do you think most deer processors refuse to process them?

Because the processors don't have any idea how careful you were with the carcass out in the field.

Google
"Modern pig farms"
In noway shape or form are those wild hogs cleaner than the ones you purchase in the grocery store.
And thats a fact.

Feral hog hunters risk contracting Brucellosis aka Undulant Fever Natural Unseen Hazards Blog

I am all for anyone who wants to eat them eating them, but, I am not going to worry about what anyone thinks of me for killing and leaving them.

I lost 500 watermelons to the fuckers last year, and haven't seen a turkey in once prime turkey woods in 7 years.

They are covered with ticks in the summer,I use to roll em in a fire before scalding em back before I knew the dangers of eating them.

I lost a shit load of river bank and creek bank to the foods that come every year because of the destruction those wallows cause to the banks.

Google
"Modern pig farms"
And thats a fact.

They are covered with ticks in the summer,I use to roll em in a fire before scalding em back before I knew the dangers of eating them.

I lost a shit load of river bank and creek bank to the foods that come every year because of the destruction those wallows cause to the banks.
They have done one good thing in my swamp; they have virtually eliminated water moccassins.

And, this article makes me wonder – if more people set out to kill these noxious critters, will the animal-rights groups like PETA go to court to stop them.

So far, we've only seen only the hyper-conservative "The Blaze" website whining about it.

PETA? They're a bogeyman that conservatives use to give themselves an orgasmic shiver of fear.

Well, that would be due to the fact that you are an ignoramus so wrapped up in her own bitterness

Holy shit, you're stupid. Each time I think you can't possibly get any dumber, you outdo yourself again.

First, I've told you many times I'm a guy, yet your creepy gender-confused self keeps imagining me to be woman. It's weird and pervy of you. Please stop it.

Second, when I mock both the conservatives and PETA for wanting to protect the poor wild piggies, you'd have to be a dumbass above and beyond the call to say I was defending wild hogs. You are plainly such a dumbass.

You're just an incredibly goddamn stupid person. Not only on this topic, but on every topic. You're like a renaissance man of dumbassery.

And, this article makes me wonder – if more people set out to kill these noxious critters, will the animal-rights groups like PETA go to court to stop them.

So far, we've only seen only the hyper-conservative "The Blaze" website whining about it.

PETA? They're a bogeyman that conservatives use to give themselves an orgasmic shiver of fear.

Well, that would be due to the fact that you are an ignoramus so wrapped up in her own bitterness

Holy shit, you're stupid. Each time I think you can't possibly get any dumber, you outdo yourself again.

First, I've told you many times I'm a guy, yet your creepy gender-confused self keeps imagining me to be woman. It's weird and pervy of you. Please stop it.

Second, when I mock both the conservatives and PETA for wanting to protect the poor wild piggies, you'd have to be a dumbass above and beyond the call to say I was defending wild hogs. You are plainly such a dumbass.

You're just an incredibly goddamn stupid person. Not only on this topic, but on every topic. You're like a renaissance man of dumbassery.

Gender noted for future reference.....
Which I will forget about in a matter of days and still think you're a chick because of the cat.

"renaissance man of dumbassery."

Now, I like that one!!!

We now have over 5000 feral hogs in Oregon. The game department dismissed this as "only 5000". That really means that we will never get rid of them. Wolves are far less a problem than feral hogs. They should be shot on sight, as far as the meat goes, I am far more interested in seeing them eliminated from the state.
You have them in Oregon?

You are fucked.

You shoot one, ten others feed off the corpse and prosper.

Short of a genetically modified disease to kill them, they are here to stay.

Not just the standard pig, either. They are mixed with European pigs, and get pretty damned big.

Our local tree hug folk are screaming about people using guns to kill the hogs... they want all the killing to be done with bows. Apparently they think bows are cleaner way to kill.
Where the hell do you live? Everybody I have talked to in Oregon just want them killed, by whatever method works.

Our local tree hug folk are screaming about people using guns to kill the hogs... they want all the killing to be done with bows. Apparently they think bows are cleaner way to kill.
Where the hell do you live? Everybody I have talked to in Oregon just want them killed, by whatever method works.
I'm in TX. Most want them killed by any methods... but there's always a nut case or two around that was educated in a libertard school.

Gender noted for future reference.....
Which I will forget about in a matter of days and still think you're a chick because of the cat.
Pretty effeminate to have a cat for an avatar...especially a sismese

Well, that would be due to the fact that you are an ignoramus so wrapped up in her own bitterness that she is unaware of what is happening out in the real world....perhaps you are unaware that they are destroying Hawaii....

Here is some further info to help you climb out of that abyss of ignorance in which you live....

Wild Pig Info - Feral Hog Control and Management
TPWD Feral Hogs
Feral pig control - Wisconsin DNR
Feral Swine Invasive Species Council Priority Species
Feral pigs B.C. allows hunting anywhere and at any time - British Columbia - CBC News
Coping with Feral Hogs
ODFW Oregon Invasive Species - Feral Swine
Wild Hog Hunting Information in Florida
Feral Pigs Going Hog-Wild in US
Feral Hog Missouri Department of Conservation
Pigs Gone Wild - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wildlife/feral-hogs/feral-swine-presentation.pdf
Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency - Wild Hogs
Outdoor Illinois Feral Hogs in Illinois
The Feral Hog in Oklahoma
Feral pigs running wild in Colorado
DNR - Feral Swine in Michigan - A Growing Problem
Are there feral pigs in Idaho Idaho Fish and Game

And I could go on with reports from damned near every state in the union and Canada and Mexico....Get your stupid head out of your ass and see the sorts of real environmental problems that exist which are not being adequately dealt with because the AGW hoax is sucking all of the air out of the room and all of the treasure out of the coffers.
What do you use to harvest, bow, crossbow, rifle?

Well, that would be due to the fact that you are an ignoramus so wrapped up in her own bitterness that she is unaware of what is happening out in the real world....perhaps you are unaware that they are destroying Hawaii....

Here is some further info to help you climb out of that abyss of ignorance in which you live....

Wild Pig Info - Feral Hog Control and Management
TPWD Feral Hogs
Feral pig control - Wisconsin DNR
Feral Swine Invasive Species Council Priority Species
Feral pigs B.C. allows hunting anywhere and at any time - British Columbia - CBC News
Coping with Feral Hogs
ODFW Oregon Invasive Species - Feral Swine
Wild Hog Hunting Information in Florida
Feral Pigs Going Hog-Wild in US
Feral Hog Missouri Department of Conservation
Pigs Gone Wild - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wildlife/feral-hogs/feral-swine-presentation.pdf
Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency - Wild Hogs
Outdoor Illinois Feral Hogs in Illinois
The Feral Hog in Oklahoma
Feral pigs running wild in Colorado
DNR - Feral Swine in Michigan - A Growing Problem
Are there feral pigs in Idaho Idaho Fish and Game

And I could go on with reports from damned near every state in the union and Canada and Mexico....Get your stupid head out of your ass and see the sorts of real environmental problems that exist which are not being adequately dealt with because the AGW hoax is sucking all of the air out of the room and all of the treasure out of the coffers.
What do you use to harvest, bow, crossbow, rifle?
I don't "harvest" them, I kill them by any means necessary.

I'm going to build a smokehouse for hams this winter...
Build a big one, rent a reefer truck(oh, and bring kindbud reefer) and you can kill and take home all the West Louisiana cornfed, deer feeder robbing hogs you want.

They will be ROLLING in lard after feeding off the deer clubs all winter.

Forum List

Back