Global Warming Science "Not Valid"

John Coleman, meteorologist, earth scientist, co-founder of the Weather Channel as you say, also gathered 2000 signatures from other meteorologists (real earth scientists...not bullshit earth alchemists like warmies), who also expressed their concern over the fraudulent scam of "global warming".

Retired senior NASA scientists were right behind them, sending co-signed letters to the White House expressing their outrage at the hoodoo of warmie chimera that's set our space agency back at least a decade in its pursuit of empirical science.

Pickins are slim in denier land. They just keep repeating the same years-old idiot nonsense over and over, with that rising note of panic in their voices.

Sulk all you want here, losers. Nobody cares. Preach your sermons to the choir here on message boards, nobody cares. Pout, stamp your widdle feet, squeal and rage, nobody will care.

You know how to get someone to care? Do some science. But you won't.

First, you're such lazy parasites. Science is hard work, and you think hard work is just for liberals. True blue conservatives parrot what their masters tell them, and don't stoop to that sissified thinking sciency stuff.

Second, you already know all the data says you're full of shit, so you have to run from the science.

Anyways, you deniers all enjoy your status as jokes. After all, you worked so hard to get it. We'll be the ones pointing and laughing.

Pickins are slim in denier land. They just keep repeating the same years-old idiot nonsense over and over, with that rising note of panic in their voices.

Sulk all you want here, losers. Nobody cares. Preach your sermons to the choir here on message boards, nobody cares. Pout, stamp your widdle feet, squeal and rage, nobody will care.

First, you're such lazy parasites. Science is hard work, and you think hard work is just for liberals. True blue conservatives parrot what their masters tell them, and don't stoop to that sissified thinking sciency stuff.

Second, you already know all the data says you're full of shit, so you have to run from the science.

Anyways, you deniers all enjoy your status as jokes. After all, you worked so hard to get it. We'll be the ones pointing and laughing.

I'm laughing at Germany. Shut down their nukes, burning more coal.
That'll stop global warming. LOL!

Thus says John Coleman, a meteorologist who co-founded the Weather Channel according in Newsmax Insider. There's no link at the blog but the story seems very clear to anyone not biased and close-minded on the subject.

Ha ha. Toldya so.

Read @ Political Pistachio Global Warming Science Not Valid

Mr Coleman has been discussed here recently. Surely you caught his complete lack of qualification on this topic. He earned a journalism degree from the University of Illinois in 1957. That's it. He's not even a trained meteorologist. Billy Bob used the opportunity for another one of his BIG lies; trying to tell us the man had a degree in atmospheric physics. As has grown tiresomely predictable for ol' Billy Bob, he was unable to provide a source for that information.

So, why do you think we should take the word of a non-scientist with no science education who has never conducted one iota of climate research over the opinions of thousands of active, PhD climate researchers?

Longknife, I am dissappointed in you. You failed to do basic research. Coleman actually has less academic qualifications than I do to discuss global warming. You have posted many interesting OP;s on scientific subjects, yet you failed to do minimal research concerning Coleman's qualifications to comment on the science behind global warming.

Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and that it is a clear and present danger. So, are you claiming that all of these scientists from all the nations and political systems in the world are in on a grand conspiracy to fool the all of us?

Thus says John Coleman, a meteorologist who co-founded the Weather Channel according in Newsmax Insider. There's no link at the blog but the story seems very clear to anyone not biased and close-minded on the subject.

Ha ha. Toldya so.

Read @ Political Pistachio Global Warming Science Not Valid

Mr Coleman has been discussed here recently. Surely you caught his complete lack of qualification on this topic. He earned a journalism degree from the University of Illinois in 1957. That's it. He's not even a trained meteorologist. Billy Bob used the opportunity for another one of his BIG lies; trying to tell us the man had a degree in atmospheric physics. As has grown tiresomely predictable for ol' Billy Bob, he was unable to provide a source for that information.

So, why do you think we should take the word of a non-scientist with no science education who has never conducted one iota of climate research over the opinions of thousands of active, PhD climate researchers?

More ad homs? Is that really all you have?

Longknife, I am dissappointed in you. You failed to do basic research. Coleman actually has less academic qualifications than I do to discuss global warming. You have posted many interesting OP;s on scientific subjects, yet you failed to do minimal research concerning Coleman's qualifications to comment on the science behind global warming.

Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real, and that it is a clear and present danger. So, are you claiming that all of these scientists from all the nations and political systems in the world are in on a grand conspiracy to fool the all of us?

Crick has ad homs and you have appeals to authority...what a couple of losers.

No argument

I guess being dumb as a rock would make you less than capable of any cognitive thought process.. Yet you tell others not to listen to people who have worked in the filed their whole lives.... You truly are a moron.

Crick has ad homs and you have appeals to authority...what a couple of losers.

As in accepting the evidence that thousands of scientists worldwide have gathered over the mumblings of someone with no qualifications, no record of research in the subject? If you consider that an appeal to authority, yes, I present those that are known authorities in the discipline, as opposed to those with no credentials at all.

I guess being dumb as a rock would make you less than capable of any cognitive thought process.. Yet you tell others not to listen to people who have worked in the filed their whole lives.... You truly are a moron.

Liar Billy Boob, Coleman has never worked in the field. He reported what meteologists employed by the government stated concerning weather. He is not a scientist, he has zero publications in any scientfic journal, he is less qualified than I am to comment in the are of climate science.

So the United States military is a loser too?

LOL.....the global warming k00ks always go immediately to whack the persons credentials. Been doing it forever........a clever way of not having to deal with the facts. The whole "not a real scientist" is such a sham.......and clearly, after 20 years, the public has picked up on the ruse.

the stunt is so gay

As in accepting the evidence that thousands of scientists worldwide have gathered over the mumblings of someone with no qualifications, no record of research in the subject? If you consider that an appeal to authority, yes, I present those that are known authorities in the discipline, as opposed to those with no credentials at all.

Thousands of scientists? A bunch of sociologists, political scientists and other government hacks....

Liar Billy Boob, Coleman has never worked in the field. He reported what meteologists employed by the government stated concerning weather. He is not a scientist, he has zero publications in any scientfic journal, he is less qualified than I am to comment in the are of climate science.

There's actually a simple solution, just present the experiment that shows that 120 PPM of CO2 increases temperature.

Here, disprove this in other words:

th

Forum List

Back