Millions of dollars spent to charge 12 Ruskies with crimes that they will NEVER be convicted of.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
Yes, it was definitely worth it...even if that much money, but so you know...it has NOT been spent on this small small portion of the russian Investigation exposed on Friday...

It's worth it, because they broke the Law and should be charged like everyone else who intentionally breaks the law, they committed ESPIONAGE and you think they should not be charged???

Second, this restricts these Russian's movement throughout the world....they will never be able to do business with us or with any of our allies, they will not be allowed to travel here, or to any of our ally countries for fear of being extradited or simply captured.....and they will not be able to do business with our allies, Russian love the western world that we live in......no one there who is rich in Russia wants to stay there and have no movement or the ability to buy our goods...

And it spelled out, in this small particular case, how in depth they were willing to go to mask themselves as Americans so to cause even more division among us and being aware of such practices help us, be more aware of their tactics....

Twiddling our thumbs is NOT an option.

Funny how those who said nothing when Trey Gowdy went on for two F-ing years at a cost of tens of millions on the NINTH Benghazi investigation --- are suddenly impatient with Mueller after a lousy 9 months.
Dead Americans > internet trolls.
Also;
Steele the British spy got off with a slap on hand by Parliament.
He's in hiding fearing Putin will kill him.
Perhaps Russian hackers are doing the same thing. :)
It's no fun at all living on the run and hiding in fear, so perhaps it was worth it.
Plus it isn't over yet.

He might be in hiding fearing that Clinton will kill him.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
Yes, it was definitely worth it...even if that much money, but so you know...it has NOT been spent on this small small portion of the russian Investigation exposed on Friday...

It's worth it, because they broke the Law and should be charged like everyone else who intentionally breaks the law, they committed ESPIONAGE and you think they should not be charged???

Second, this restricts these Russian's movement throughout the world....they will never be able to do business with us or with any of our allies, they will not be allowed to travel here, or to any of our ally countries for fear of being extradited or simply captured.....and they will not be able to do business with our allies, Russian love the western world that we live in......no one there who is rich in Russia wants to stay there and have no movement or the ability to buy our goods...

And it spelled out, in this small particular case, how in depth they were willing to go to mask themselves as Americans so to cause even more division among us and being aware of such practices help us, be more aware of their tactics....

Funny how those who said nothing when Trey Gowdy went on for two F-ing years at a cost of tens of millions on the NINTH Benghazi investigation --- are suddenly impatient with Mueller after a lousy 9 months.
Also;
It's no fun at all living on the run and hiding in fear, so perhaps it was worth it.
Plus it isn't over yet.

nwa-straight-outta-compton-Hillary%2BClinton-Dante%2BRoss-dantania-blogspot-com.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Granny lurkin' with a .45.

Ol' biddy be hard as a mu'fucka

Mueller didn't indict these trolls for interfering in the Election under the Election laws as he should have.

He indicted them under some general Fraud laws.

Know why?

If he had used the Election laws, he would also have had to indict Chris Steele and Clinton and all her operatives involved in the Dossier---because they violated the same Election Laws.

Its a Witch Hunt, because Mueller and his Democratic Henchmen refuse to see any Witches unless they are on the Trump Team.

Also;
Plus it isn't over yet.

nwa-straight-outta-compton-Hillary%2BClinton-Dante%2BRoss-dantania-blogspot-com.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Granny lurkin' with a .45.

Ol' biddy be hard as a mu'fucka
Straight from the Russians

Mueller just labeled these actions criminal and treacherous to the USA. Now these on the US treason list will be on the extradition list in for some countries in Europe, Asia and South America as well.

More minions are under the scope...including those other minions in the Whitehouse Mean Girls club.

It's still Mueller Time! 4D chess style...plus the smell to follow Filthy Don's treacherous azz.

Last edited:
Mueller just labeled these actions criminal and treacherous to the USA. Now these on the US treason list will be on the extradition list in for some countries in Europe, Asia and South America as well.

More minions are under the scope...including those other minions in the Whitehouse Mean Girls club.

It's still Mueller Time! 4D chess style...plus the smell to follow Filthy Don's treacherous azz.

Thank you .. Further sanity required in these parts please post more often!

I'd like to know if Trump will now finally believe his own DOJ and actually do something about Russian meddling in future elections. I'm guessing he won't, I'm guessing the wingnuts don't want him to do anything about it either.
Why, what the fuck did obama do about them, or about his own half black skinny marxist ass about interfering in Israels elections?

Oh riiiiiight. I forget with you worthless useful idiots. Whatever the democrats do, is just fine.

Obama absolutely should have done more, he failed. However the Russian meddling also didn't benefit him. It did benefit Trump, or at least tried to.

Also, Gomer, Trump is the president now.
Well, maybe Trump will get tough with them like Obama did and tell them to "cut it out".

Are you stupid? Congress overwhelmingly passed sanctions against Russia and Trump chose to do nothing. Technically he is breaking the law. But sure, blame Obama, retard.

Was it worth it?

Were the 8 or 9 Congressional investigations about Clinton and Bengazi (I fucking lost count) worth it? Did the Repugs ever produce one iota of evidence that Clinton was "guilty"?

Nope, but the Repugs did successfully waste millions of dollars on a ridiculous witch hunt.

At least Mueller actually has evidence to justify his indictments.

Not a single Russian can or will be charged with treason. Russia has no extradition treaty with us and no intention of extraditing anyone. Another country may extradite if the individual is located within the country and subject to the jurisdiction of that country. Otherwise known as, it's not happening. This has turned out to be nothing.

I'd like to know if Trump will now finally believe his own DOJ and actually do something about Russian meddling in future elections. I'm guessing he won't, I'm guessing the wingnuts don't want him to do anything about it either.
Why, what the fuck did obama do about them, or about his own half black skinny marxist ass about interfering in Israels elections?

Oh riiiiiight. I forget with you worthless useful idiots. Whatever the democrats do, is just fine.

Obama absolutely should have done more, he failed. However the Russian meddling also didn't benefit him. It did benefit Trump, or at least tried to.

Well, maybe Trump will get tough with them like Obama did and tell them to "cut it out".

Are you stupid? Congress overwhelmingly passed sanctions against Russia and Trump chose to do nothing. Technically he is breaking the law. But sure, blame Obama, retard.
Methinks thou dost protest too much. And I understand why. :badgrin:

Was it worth it?

Yes it is worth it. You hate it because it blows Trump's the Russians didn't interfere in our elections claim out the window.

Not a single Russian can or will be charged with treason. Russia has no extradition treaty with us and no intention of extraditing anyone. Another country may extradite if the individual is located within the country and subject to the jurisdiction of that country. Otherwise known as, it's not happening. This has turned out to be nothing.

The Trump camp spinning again. Do you get your talking points straight from Trump? you are a nothing.

Methinks thou dost protest too much. And I understand why. :badgrin:

Lame, Obama kicked Russians out of our country based on what they were doing in our elections. It wasn't enough, he should have done more. However Trump is literally doing less than nothing. He's helping the Russians by standing in the way of a bill overwhelmingly passed by Congress and you have no answer for it.

Repukes spent 40 million to get Clinton for a blow job. Was that worth it? I think not. It is just the vindictiveness of republicans when they feel slighted.
Nope. That was a waste as well. Now, would you like to comment on my point or is trolling all you are capable of?

Yes.

40 million is clump change when compared to all the republic voter fraud shit to keep Democratic voters from voting.

Make no mistake. None of this is about "JUSTICE." This is all politics.

Do you all believe me now when I said the democrats and establishment will do anything to acquire and maintain power?

Just watched a docmumentary about the murder of Seth Rich on One America News.

If you can, try watching that. I am sure it will come on again. Just watch it.

OAN is fake news. Why should anyone listen to the raving lunatic conspiracy right?

The Trump camp spinning again. Do you get your talking points straight from Trump? you are a nothing.

She gets her answers from the bottle.

Not only that but our European allies get their energy from Russia. They will not jeopardize their natural gas to make democrats feel good.

Nothing will come of this Russian song and dance.

Forum List

Back