Millennial International

this will absolutely break your little heart.

I'm touched.

Now, it's time to wake up the little Snowflakes.

Get up!

Get out of bed!

Move! Move! Move!

P.T. in five minutes.

We don't discriminate here. You are all equally worthless.

Welcome to basic Military Training.

For the next 8 weeks I'm going to be your Mother, your Father, your Sister, your Brother, your Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, and Grandmother, so don't think for one minute you are going to have the opportunity to F' me.

Get up and Move!

(Snicker).

Define patriot. My flag has stopped flying long ago. I am american born....you patriots got nothing....nothin

15073409_1169699933065039_7765765636015951171_n.jpg

.....My flag has stopped flying long ago. ...

Maybe your doctor can get you some pills...
Do you realize who are very judgmental with posters instead of providing a different point of view? I think you are probably a good teacher, but I don't think you would talk that way to them.

To whom?
One example is Initforme. You wouldn't dismiss your students and by telling them to get on meds.

Do you realize who are very judgmental with posters instead of providing a different point of view? I think you are probably a good teacher, but I don't think you would talk that way to them.

To whom?
One example is Initforme. You wouldn't dismiss your students and by telling them to get on meds.

He's a high school student?

Unkotare, I understand your frustration with posters. I too, have sometimes dismissed that as nut cases and got smart alecky with them. Not proud of it and it doesn't make it right.

To whom?

He's the poster you were responding to. I wouldn't say that to a high school student, ever!

To whom?

He's the poster you were responding to. I wouldn't say that to a high school student, ever!

Is he?

Forum List

Back