Military Parades Are For 3rd World People

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I noticed a lot of liberals putting down third world countries because they have Military parades.

What are liberals really trying to say about "3rd world people"?

I noticed a lot of liberals putting down third world countries because they have Military parades.

Got nothing to do with third world people. They have no say in wasting money on parades. It's the third world dictators that Trump admires so much

• Banned
Got nothing to do with third world people. They have no say in wasting money on parades. It's the third world dictators that Trump admires so much
France?

France?

You started the thread about 3rd world countries. Did you forget?

Who doesn't love a parade?

pr13682.jpg

Trump's working his magic to turn us into a 3rd-world country. Mega-rich stealing all the wealth, everyone else struggling to survive.

If the god-emperor wants a military parade then he gets a military parade. Live with it.

Forum List

Back