Military offers illegals quick citizenship since recruiting is so low

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

You can't find many recruits these days who want to serve under Joe Blow and his Marxist clowns who abandoned Americans in Afghanistan as soldiers died during the withdraw, the worst withdraw in military history that gave enemies of the US a fortune in equipment and weapons.

So now they want to fast track noncitizens to make up the army of the US.

So when you scratch your head wondering why all the US soldiers are Chinese, you will better understand.

th

You can't find many recruits these days who want to serve under Joe Blow and his Marxist clowns who abandoned Americans in Afghanistan as soldiers died during the withdraw, the worst withdraw in military history that gave enemies of the US a fortune in equipment and weapons.

So when you scratch your head wondering why all the US soldiers are Chinese, you will better understand.

th
Course it's next to impossible to join the military if you can't speak English.
You have to be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.

th

And you are an idiot. The Military has always been a path to citizenship. And it's not just south of the border alone either. I served with Mexican and a Brit who were going for their citizenship. And I can tell you this, our US Military, is a far cry safer and happier than the many of the countries south of the border.

And, did I mention, yer an idjit?

If they are willing to risk their life for their new country, what better form of sacrifice and patriotism is there? Contrbuting far more than someone just born in the U.S by happenchance who sit at home and watch Reality TV all day.

Thev military has plenty of recruits, just not enough men identifying as a girl.

The military is offering a 16,000 bonus to any recruit or member that transitions

As long as they meet the criteria for non-citizen enlistment I take no issue with it.

That said if they lower standards then we have a problem.....Better check them for gang tats too. ;)

If they are willing to risk their life for their new country, what better form of sacrifice and patriotism is there? Contrbuting far more than someone just born in the U.S by happenchance who sit at home and watch Reality TV all day.
unless your intent is to subvert and take over your new country by joining its military and gaining access to the most dangerous weapons like the cartels do in mexico,,

th
I guess if they're going to be here, they may as well do something worthwhile. Since it's been exposed that our wars are NOT to "spread democracy" or "freedom" but, rather, to oust leaders and/or grab recourses, then we may as well let the illegals die on the battlefield instead of our own guys. We're going to need as many Americans to remain here on American soil to defend the homeland when that time comes. Just some thoughts and musings.

unless your intent is to subvert and take over your new country by joining its military and gaining access to the most dangerous weapons like the cartels do in mexico,,
Is an illegal going to gain access to the nuclear codes? You watch them as you do anyone for subversion and spying. Even with looser requirements Im sure you conduct psych examinations etc.

Is an illegal going to gain access to the nuclear codes? You watch them as you do anyone for subversion and spying. Even with looser requirements Im sure you conduct psych examinations etc.
why do you morons always take it to the most extreme????

theres a lot of other very dangerous arms they will have access too,,

why do you morons always take it to the most extreme????

theres a lot of other very dangerous arms they will have access too,,
Unfortunately, those dangerous arms are currently under LGBTQ+Pedo Marxist control. Not too sure things can get much worse.

And what? Is he going to take down the U.S government? Walk out of storage wth a bazooka?
who said its just one person,,,

youre ignoring whats happing right now with the mexican military thats got so many cartel members in it corrupting it and arming the cartels with military weapons,,

And you are an idiot. The Military has always been a path to citizenship. And it's not just south of the border alone either. I served with Mexican and a Brit who were going for their citizenship. And I can tell you this, our US Military, is a far cry safer and happier than the many of the countries south of the border.

Back in the 70s I served with Dominicans, Filipinos, Mexicans, and an Italian pursuing the same goal.

Do you even know what an idiot is? First tell me what a woman is and then we will talk.

Anyhew, it does look like the soldiers are happy, so I'll give you that

Forum List

Back