Military interdiction is our only hope

You seem to know allot about the pain of having a habanero pepper up your ass. Is that what coyotes did to you at the stash house before smuggling your into the US. And i have been to mexico and it is a shit hole. And to bash on Americans for the our country being in turmoil a joke. Just like all the Mexicans I have worked with the last 25 yrs their lazy and take the easy way out, thats why they come here rather than fix thier own country. Make me some tamales puto!

Originally posted by HereWeGoAgain
Well Jose haveing been to Mex quite a few times I can say with complete honesty that it is a shithole. And the Mexican people are to lazy and spineless to do anything about it.
It's really that simple fokes.
OK, Mexicans are too lazy, according to you but at least they don't blame their poverty on America 24/7, like the super patriotic american clowns of the US Message Board who blame Mexico for THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT SCANDALOUS DERELICTION OF DUTY.

José;3098541 said:
Well Jose haveing been to Mex quite a few times I can say with complete honesty that it is a shithole. And the Mexican people are to lazy and spineless to do anything about it.
OK, Mexicans are too lazy, according to you but at least they don't blame their poverty on America 24/7, like the super patriotic american clowns of the US Message Board who blame Mexico for THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT SCANDALOUS DERELICTION OF DUTY.

But Americans are supposed to feel sorry for the corrupt MEXICAN police and MEXICAN army that are draw into the stench by MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS.

Do MEXICANS have a mind of their own?

And that somehow being a poor MEXICAN makes it not as bad to be a piece of corrupt shit.

What kind of god to you people pray too?:eusa_pray:

Why would mexicans bitch about Americans destroying their economy taco bender? Other than drugs your largest source of income is turism and American business relocating to mexico for cheap labor. If it bothers you so much that Americans don't want you here then go back to mexico and get a job making toilets or or poor quaility auto parts. How are those tamales coming?

José;3094641 said:
Originally posted by Angelhair
What is bashing to you is common sense to many. Mexico deserves to be bashed and it deserves to me eradicated. It's a country that has never been able to rise up and make things better for its people. I say the USA should wash its hands from ALL latin american countries. I sure wish THEY would wash their hands off the USA! What a big favor THEY would be doing us. But I guess I can dream.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm proud to introduce you to Angelhair:

THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF MEXICO-BASHING!!!!

Just take a look at the thread she created a few days ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immigration-illegal-immigration/145980-protests-in-latin-american-cities-over-jailing-of-assange.html

What the fuck kind of bullshit is that, people?

A couple of Mexicans in Mexico City, Brazilians in Rio, Argentines in Buenos Aires gather to hold a MICROSCOPIC PROTEST in favor of Assange that wasn't even news in Mexico, Brazil, etc, etc...

The lady is absolutely desperate to grasp at any straw, to find any excuse, no matter how laughable and pathetic it is, to pit the US against Mexico, in particular, and Latin America, in general!!!!

If this is "common sense" I'm proudly insane!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I be King of Mexico bashing? I promise i'll live up to the title. But then again it shouldnt be to difficult theres so much to bash i'll never run out of material.

José;3098541 said:

I agree with you that our gov is to blame for the prob.Hell if I was a beaner id also be a wetback,cant blame a guy for trying to make a buck. Like I said before ......militarize the border or Mexico gets a job market. It's the only way to stop it.

50,000 troops and the necessary assets and in six months Mexico will be returned back to the stone age. Then they will be more cooperative. Drug cartels will cease to exsit, Mexcio can then start to rebuild its goverment an become respected member of the world community. I welcome any debate on this or any issuse on illegal immigaration.

Yeah right! The old use a club instead of brains mentality.

Neandertholitics.

50,000 troops and the necessary assets and in six months Mexico will be returned back to the stone age. Then they will be more cooperative. Drug cartels will cease to exsit, Mexcio can then start to rebuild its goverment an become respected member of the world community. I welcome any debate on this or any issuse on illegal immigaration.

chillowens, the doctor needs you to bend over and relax your anus.

We have a drug problem because the American people are drug addicts who have the money and guns to send south for drugs.

Hi Chilli:

No sir. Our corrupt U.S. politicians can begin enforcing the perfectly good immigration, employment and document fraud laws already on the books. The illegal aliens will stop flooding into America on the day that someone starts enforcing our laws against American employers hiring them in the first place. These same Open Border Lobby politicians want things to get out of control, so they can declare Martial Law; and the U.S. Military begins forcing 'you' into FEMA Camps for protesting and demonstrating and rioting over what is happening in Washington D.C., just like in Greece ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAz1mkF_hBk]Riots Coming To America[/ame]

GL,

Terral

We have a drug problem because the American people are drug addicts who have the money and guns to send south for drugs.

That is such a tired fucking excuse. Felipe Calderon, the president of Mexico, has been playing that same "it's not Mexico's fault" card for years. You see him in these interviews and he's going, "We live next to the largest consumer of illegal drugs in the world and everyone wants to sell him drugs through my window." Of course he bitches about the assault weapons moving across the border too, and about how we need to reinstate the assalt weapons ban.

Valid arguments or not, what he's REALLY trying to do is take the focus off his own government, which is as corrupt as they come. When you have government officials who take campaign contributions from drug cartel leaders in exchange for a little "help" later on down the road, you have a serious fucking problem. Did you know that only 2% of cartel members who are ever arrested in Mexico actually do time for their crimes? And it ain't like they were arrested for stealing a pack of gum from the corner store or something. These mofos are arrested for murdering people, and for SENDING all that dope to the U.S. Yet they're "let go" 98% of the time. Is Calderon doing anything about THAT? NO? Then I think Calderon is the one who needs a habanero shoved up his ass!

That is such a tired fucking excuse. Felipe Calderon, the president of Mexico, has been playing that same "it's not Mexico's fault" card for years. You see him in these interviews and he's going, "We live next to the largest consumer of illegal drugs in the world and everyone wants to sell him drugs through my window." Of course he bitches about the assault weapons moving across the border too, and about how we need to reinstate the assalt weapons ban.

Valid arguments or not, what he's REALLY trying to do is take the focus off his own government, which is as corrupt as they come. When you have government officials who take campaign contributions from drug cartel leaders in exchange for a little "help" later on down the road, you have a serious fucking problem. Did you know that only 2% of cartel members who are ever arrested in Mexico actually do time for their crimes? And it ain't like they were arrested for stealing a pack of gum from the corner store or something. These mofos are arrested for murdering people, and for SENDING all that dope to the U.S. Yet they're "let go" 98% of the time. Is Calderon doing anything about THAT? NO? Then I think Calderon is the one who needs a habanero shoved up his ass!

WeedLemon, you need to take responsibility, kiddo. We have a drug problem because we are addicts. Legalize drug sales or throw everybody involved in jail for five years mandatory.

Jakestarky, are you Flopper and Jose' sitting in the same room jerking each other off? The best part of you ran down your mothers leg, the part that would allow you to see the time for finger pointing is over. You and your boy friends go back to XBOX and let those of us who wish to discuss plausible solutions to a growing problems. Bottom line Americans want Illegals out, borders secure, and better tactics on fighting drugs. really we don't need any feedback from pro immigration assholes. This is america we have the right to refuse service to anyone, don't like that, tuff shit pack up and go back to mexico,I hear its really great there.

chilli, in other words, you got no game, no cred, and no balls. The illegals are not going to be deported: get that through your pea brain. And you are right: the great majority of America is refusing service ~ service to your kind.

Don't like it? Who cares.

José;3094641 said:
Originally posted by Angelhair
What is bashing to you is common sense to many. Mexico deserves to be bashed and it deserves to me eradicated. It's a country that has never been able to rise up and make things better for its people. I say the USA should wash its hands from ALL latin american countries. I sure wish THEY would wash their hands off the USA! What a big favor THEY would be doing us. But I guess I can dream.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm proud to introduce you to Angelhair:

THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF MEXICO-BASHING!!!!

Just take a look at the thread she created a few days ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immigration-illegal-immigration/145980-protests-in-latin-american-cities-over-jailing-of-assange.html

What the fuck kind of bullshit is that, people?

A couple of Mexicans in Mexico City, Brazilians in Rio, Argentines in Buenos Aires gather to hold a MICROSCOPIC PROTEST in favor of Assange that wasn't even news in Mexico, Brazil, etc, etc...

The lady is absolutely desperate to grasp at any straw, to find any excuse, no matter how laughable and pathetic it is, to pit the US against Mexico, in particular, and Latin America, in general!!!!

If this is "common sense" I'm proudly insane!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I be King of Mexico bashing? I promise i'll live up to the title. But then again it shouldnt be to difficult theres so much to bash i'll never run out of material.[/QU

You have my vote I'm not king material I'll be court jester I love thowing the truth at them and making the cry the a little school girls, its like having an argument with a pile of shit.

That is kind of like what we said when we invaded Iraq.:confused:
Mexico's government is corrupt and is why they are having the problem they are now. Like Iraq and Afghanistan. And us.
Holy Fuck
:eusa_eh:
I just agreed with the nutbar
:eek:

WeedLemon, you need to take responsibility, kiddo. We have a drug problem because we are addicts. Legalize drug sales or throw everybody involved in jail for five years mandatory.

Even if we did that it wouldn't change anything. Mexico's economy would still be FUBAR.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIFJLMyUwrg&feature=related[/ame]

Even if we did that it wouldn't change anything. Mexico's economy would still be FUBAR.

An invasion of Mexico is going to fix their economy? I don't care about that. We are addicts, and we are not going to stop. That being the case, legalize the stuff, regulate it, tax it, and all of that will stop the killing on the border.

Forum List

Back