Military interdiction is our only hope

chilliowens

Dec 11, 2010
50,000 troops and the necessary assets and in six months Mexico will be returned back to the stone age. Then they will be more cooperative. Drug cartels will cease to exsit, Mexcio can then start to rebuild its goverment an become respected member of the world community. I welcome any debate on this or any issuse on illegal immigaration.

The only thing in the entire subcontinent of North America that desperately needs invading is chilliowens's anus (and Bullfighter's too)... by a giant, extra hot habanero pepper.

Last edited:
NOOOOOO, JOSÉ!!!!! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Send one of my jalapeño cousins to this awful anal voyage!!!!!

Not even the best oxygen mask in the world will be able to save my life!!!

I have been a good habanero pepper my whole life!!!!

I don't deserve such a horrible fate!!!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Habanero_closeup_edit2.jpg

You see, Gravity, people here bash Mexico like there was no tomorrow so you need someone to bring some balance.

50,000 troops and the necessary assets and in six months Mexico will be returned back to the stone age. Then they will be more cooperative. Drug cartels will cease to exsit, Mexcio can then start to rebuild its goverment an become respected member of the world community. I welcome any debate on this or any issuse on illegal immigaration.

That is kind of like what we said when we invaded Iraq.:confused:
Mexico's government is corrupt and is why they are having the problem they are now. Like Iraq and Afghanistan. And us.

José;3081034 said:
The only thing in the entire subcontinent of North America that desperately needs invading is chilliowens's anus (and Bullfighter's too)... by a giant, extra hot habanero pepper.

Easier for you to say, than do, uh, Jose?

Mexico was already ours once. We took Cali and the southwest from them and gave the rest back. I guess we could take it over again and turn it into territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. That would make them all citizens. Heck while were at it we might as well take Canada too, except Quebec, they are too Frenchy to assimulate!

Too bad America's immigration problems have MUCH MORE TO DO with WillowTree and the rest of the anti illegal immigration losers being too lazy and coward to get their fat asses off the chair and put EFFECTIVE PRESSURE on the US government than with Mexico being a "shithole".

José;3082840 said:
You see, Gravity, people here bash Mexico like there was no tomorrow so you need someone to bring some balance.

What is bashing to you is common sense to many. Mexico deserves to be bashed and it deserves to me eradicated. It's a country that has never been able to rise up and make things better for its people. I say the USA should wash its hands from ALL latin american countries. I sure wish THEY would wash their hands off the USA! What a big favor THEY would be doing us. But I guess I can dream.

Originally posted by Angelhair
What is bashing to you is common sense to many. Mexico deserves to be bashed and it deserves to me eradicated. It's a country that has never been able to rise up and make things better for its people. I say the USA should wash its hands from ALL latin american countries. I sure wish THEY would wash their hands off the USA! What a big favor THEY would be doing us. But I guess I can dream.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm proud to introduce you to Angelhair:

THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF MEXICO-BASHING!!!!

Just take a look at the thread she created a few days ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immigration-illegal-immigration/145980-protests-in-latin-american-cities-over-jailing-of-assange.html

What the fuck kind of bullshit is that, people?

A couple of Mexicans in Mexico City, Brazilians in Rio, Argentines in Buenos Aires gather to hold a MICROSCOPIC PROTEST in favor of Assange that wasn't even news in Mexico, Brazil, etc, etc...

The lady is absolutely desperate to grasp at any straw, to find any excuse, no matter how laughable and pathetic it is, to pit the US against Mexico, in particular, and Latin America, in general!!!!

If this is "common sense" I'm proudly insane!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Gee Jose, did I successfully pull your chain????? I would say that you are 'killing the messenger'. Take it up with your latino friends in Mexico and all throughout Latin America.

'What the fuck kind of bullshit is that, people?'

You tell US Jose.

José;3092689 said:
Too bad America's immigration problems have MUCH MORE TO DO with WillowTree and the rest of the anti illegal immigration losers being too lazy and coward to get their fat asses off the chair and put EFFECTIVE PRESSURE on the US government than with Mexico being a "shithole".

Well Jose haveing been to Mex quite a few times I can say with complete honesty that it is a shithole. And the Mexican people are to lazy and spineless to do anything about it.
It's really that simple fokes.

"BROKEN ARROW!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfImiqpf6eo[/ame]​

Forum List

Back