Military interdiction is our only hope

The killing is primarilly taking place in Mexico, between rival cartels before the drugs ever get here.

chilli, in other words, you got no game, no cred, and no balls. The illegals are not going to be deported: get that through your pea brain. And you are right: the great majority of America is refusing service ~ service to your kind.

Don't like it? Who cares.

OOOOHHH they will be deported and I live the state that is leading the fight and the more this issue is becomes a nuisance for politicians we will begin to see some action. People living in the Southwest states are getting very impatient with our federal government. AZ state Senator McCain (who originally was in favor of the dream act) voted against the dream act to protect his career. Other states are considering SB1070 or similar versions. The wheels are turning its up to the Americans citizens to speed things up and I'm pushing with all my might and recruiting help daily. I grew up and still live in AZ I've seen the path of devastation left by illegals, communities destroyed, houses painted colors I've never seen, front yards once green and lush now filed with junk cars and trash, school systems unable to reach teaching standards, to much time teaching illegals to speak English, low wages and poor craftsmanship in the construction field and more people than I care to mention that has fallen victim to Identity theft, my cousin being one and is still working on fixing his credit. If you don’t know the problems don’t chime in with your misinformed bullshit. If you’re not going to contribute to the discussion with something intelligent pro or con the take you punk ass back to facebook. And I do have game 5,000 roungs of it just waiting for the call.

That is such a tired fucking excuse. Felipe Calderon, the president of Mexico, has been playing that same "it's not Mexico's fault" card for years. You see him in these interviews and he's going, "We live next to the largest consumer of illegal drugs in the world and everyone wants to sell him drugs through my window." Of course he bitches about the assault weapons moving across the border too, and about how we need to reinstate the assalt weapons ban.

Valid arguments or not, what he's REALLY trying to do is take the focus off his own government, which is as corrupt as they come. When you have government officials who take campaign contributions from drug cartel leaders in exchange for a little "help" later on down the road, you have a serious fucking problem. Did you know that only 2% of cartel members who are ever arrested in Mexico actually do time for their crimes? And it ain't like they were arrested for stealing a pack of gum from the corner store or something. These mofos are arrested for murdering people, and for SENDING all that dope to the U.S. Yet they're "let go" 98% of the time. Is Calderon doing anything about THAT? NO? Then I think Calderon is the one who needs a habanero shoved up his ass!

WeedLemon, you need to take responsibility, kiddo. We have a drug problem because we are addicts. Legalize drug sales or throw everybody involved in jail for five years
mandatory.

Even if we did that it wouldn't change anything. Mexico's economy would still be FUBAR.

I know this is painful for you pro immigration maggots ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM FOR MEXICO'S ECONOMY. Let's concintrate on getting our house in order, first lets take out the trash and fix the holes in hte fence. Its time for the USA to stop being a dumping ground for degenerats from other countrys.

If we are the biggest consumers of drugs, as per Hillary and Calderon, why then have they not taken control of the USA as has the drug cartels in Mexico? It seems to me that these drugs coming across must have to be distributed to some of the drug cartels here. Is it because the Rule of Law still rules???? And if Mexico blames the USA for the weapons being taken to Mexico why can't Mexico control their use? Could it be it's because the corruption goes ALL the way to the TOP and stops with that little dwarf Calderon?

Excellent points, Angel. And you're absolutely right. The reason cartels don't control our country like they control Mexico is because the rule of law does still apply. Our leaders (however fucked up they may be) don't make deals with cartels to protect them. I know that Calderon is trying to clean up the corruption, but he's like a limp, wet noodle. He can't accomplish shit.

Excellent points, Angel. And you're absolutely right. The reason cartels don't control our country like they control Mexico is because the rule of law does still apply. Our leaders (however fucked up they may be) don't make deals with cartels to protect them. I know that Calderon is trying to clean up the corruption, but he's like a limp, wet noodle. He can't accomplish shit.
The reason cartels don't control our country like they control Mexico is because our politicians do
:eusa_whistle:

Mexico was already ours once. We took Cali and the southwest from them and gave the rest back. I guess we could take it over again and turn it into territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. That would make them all citizens. Heck while were at it we might as well take Canada too, except Quebec, they are too Frenchy to assimulate!

That's dream. We cannot even take control on illegal immigration. Mexico have taken over the US and we are too stupid to know it. without even firing a shot and declaring war.:lol:

Calderon like all the presidents before him was born without a backbone, a mind of their own or an ounce of integrity or moral fortitude. Its pays better to let the drug cartels to ram their hands up his ass and use him like a puppet than it does to actually be a president and show loyalty and patriotism for your country to make it a better place for its people. Once again this is not for the USA to be concerned with we need to fix our nation first and let everybody else fix their own problems.

The reason cartels don't control our country like they control Mexico is because our politicians do

Again, though they may be corrupt in one sense or another, our politicians do not routinely make deals with marauding murderers who run drugs and hack people up.

Again, though they may be corrupt in one sense or another, our politicians do not routinely make deals with marauding murderers who run drugs and hack people up.
Not counting Columbia or the Taliban
:eusa_hand:

I agree, Chilli. But if Mexico's government collapses like so many police forces have in some cities--they are literally abandoning their jobs for fear of the cartels, leaving NOT ONE COP in the area--the whole country would collapse. And if that ever happened, we'd REALLY be fucked. Illegal immigration would increase EXPONENTIALLY and the U.S. simply wouldn't be able to cope.

We were the ones that placed who in power? Our govenment officials? Or the Taliban? Please elaborate.

Last edited:
Then, would you kindly inform me of how our government helped / made a deal with/ conspired with the Taliban? Because I'm not aware of what it is we ever did.
How old are you?

In order to realise its ambition of shaping events in Afghanistan, the US needed a more aggressive foreign policy. That required an internal transformation. It happened at the end of 1980, when conservative Republican Ronald Reagan defeated Democrat Jimmy Carter.

AFGHANISTAN: How the US put Taliban in power | Green Left Weekly

We gave them money to fight against the Soviets, before Bin Ladin. Right?
Only by a couple years, which makes me wonder how much Osama was involved, even then

One year later a contract was signed between, on the one hand, a group of oil companies including America's Unocal and Saudi Arabia's Delta Oil, and, on the other, the government of Turkmenistan (formerly a Soviet republic). The agreement included the laying of a pipeline 790km long, from the gas fields of Turkmenistan on the Caspian Sea to the Indian Ocean. The pipeline was supposed to pass through Afghanistan and Pakistan, enabling the Americans to bypass Iran and Russia. The Taliban government promised Pakistan to keep the area around the pipeline stable.
In August 1998, the American embassies in Nairobi and Dar es-Salam were bombed. The attacks were linked to Osama bin Laden, now based in Afghanistan under the aegis of the Taliban government. Three months later, Unocal cancelled its part in the pipeline deal.

AFGHANISTAN: How the US put Taliban in power | Green Left Weekly

:cool:

Forum List

Back