Miles Taylor: Trump Wanted Many Elected Officials to Die on January 6 So He Could Declare Martial Law

That would explain why the traitor waited for over three hours as the insurrection raged, and why he poured gasoline on the fire by tweeting an attack on Pence.
I certainly don't know that is what happened. That's simply what delusional Dims claim happened.

Former Trump administration DHS official Miles Taylor: “I believe Donald Trump ...."

This entire ridiculous, hate-driven thread is based solely on Taylor's PERSONAL OPINION, his PERSONAL BELIEF, his PERSONAL FEELING...

...NOT ONE FACT, NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

Democrats and snowflakes are THE most desperate, pathetic, propaganda / lie-pushing pusses , creatures of EMOTION rather than facts / evidence, which makes them easily-manipulated sheep....and this thread is nothing more than a pile of sheep dip.

We all know it was Nazi Pelosi and Adam Schiff who wanted people to die.

Former Trump administration DHS official Miles Taylor, the anonymous author of a New York Times op-ed article in 2018 criticizing President Donald Trump, said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that Trump wanted members of Congress to be killed on January 6 so he could declare martial law and stay in power.
Taylor said, “It made my heart race to watch today’s hearing, really, because they brought up Trump’s mindset, and the question was, what was his mindset? I’m going to demystify that for America right now. I’ve spent time with the guy in the Oval Office, the White House Situation Room, and Air Force One. I’ll tell you what his mindset was on January 6.”
He continued, “I believe Donald Trump wanted people to die. He wanted people to die. He wanted people to die who were elected officials, en masse, so he could call out the military, so he could invoke the Insurrection Act, so he could prevent the peaceful transfer of power. That’s not a conspiracy theory. In fact, in hindsight, it’s pretty damn clear to me this is what he had in mind from day one in office. At first, we were scratching our heads about why he wouldn’t do anything about domestic terrorism when we were going to the White House, saying the numbers were up, and Trump was making excuses for domestic terrorist groups, why he always brought up the Insurrection Act, which he wanted to use to bring out the military to enforce laws.”
He added, “All of these things came together and made sense on January 6. Why did he make excuses for domestic terrorist groups? Because he was on their side. Those were the armed people that were going to do those things for him.”
Why help our trash media by promoting their garbage articles????

Literally wtf is wrong with you people?

I'm waiting for the horde of mongols the democrooks invite.....

View attachment 709997
Damn that looks a hell of a lot like Trumplicans!

941C0210-DAE7-4AD3-95F9-4F08E2DF23A3.jpeg81CEDE7C-3867-4DDD-8737-D6B53D52A626.jpeg0A42A74B-CAFD-442F-81B3-AB6D37433B41.jpeg

We all know it was Nazi Pelosi and Adam Schiff who wanted people to die.

Former Trump administration DHS official Miles Taylor, the anonymous author of a New York Times op-ed article in 2018 criticizing President Donald Trump, said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that Trump wanted members of Congress to be killed on January 6 so he could declare martial law and stay in power.
Taylor said, “It made my heart race to watch today’s hearing, really, because they brought up Trump’s mindset, and the question was, what was his mindset? I’m going to demystify that for America right now. I’ve spent time with the guy in the Oval Office, the White House Situation Room, and Air Force One. I’ll tell you what his mindset was on January 6.”
He continued, “I believe Donald Trump wanted people to die. He wanted people to die. He wanted people to die who were elected officials, en masse, so he could call out the military, so he could invoke the Insurrection Act, so he could prevent the peaceful transfer of power. That’s not a conspiracy theory. In fact, in hindsight, it’s pretty damn clear to me this is what he had in mind from day one in office. At first, we were scratching our heads about why he wouldn’t do anything about domestic terrorism when we were going to the White House, saying the numbers were up, and Trump was making excuses for domestic terrorist groups, why he always brought up the Insurrection Act, which he wanted to use to bring out the military to enforce laws.”
He added, “All of these things came together and made sense on January 6. Why did he make excuses for domestic terrorist groups? Because he was on their side. Those were the armed people that were going to do those things for him.”
Poor MAGAts....your FAILED insurrection just shows how you FAILURES follow a FAILED con-man. :heehee:

FAILURES.

Uuuuuut, your hero, swallow well, is the only provable traitor. Remember, he slept with a Chinese spy, and the CCP funded his campaign.

Or do facts not matter to you?
She is hot.... Not that I care to defend Swallowswell. We did leave out the chink spy that's been "Driving Ms. Feinslime" for many years.

Forum List

Back