Mike Pence’s Team Propose Quick Execution for Mass Shooters

Back in the 1920's if convicted of murder you had 13 months for any appeals and then....ZAP!...Sounds like a plan that should be expanded to all death sentence felony convictions!
This is the only thing that will stop nutcases from going out and killing Americans. Swift punishment, no media exaltation followed by three hots and a cot for the rest of their lives.

------------

The Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people.eVice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people. Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...
The Democrats are not going to like their voting people terminated before a election.

Magazine size is irrelevant since you can change a magazine in about two seconds. If practiced, less than one second.
What a load. What a maroon. Anyone with any firearms knowledge will laugh at the assertion mag size is irrelevant when it comes to mass shootings.

Sounds like you're one of those people. My handgun has a 15 round magazine. If I have three of those magazines and change it like that guy in the video (if you even watched it) how would magazine size make a difference?

Any semi-automatic gun can be used for a mass killing.
But those with large interchangeable magazines are much more efficient than this one, for example.

171232_01_browning_bar_308_semi_auto_rif_640.jpg

Charles Whitman used a bolt action rifle to kill 16 people.

I would take the bolt gun over the BAR any time any place.

I'd take the BAR...to add to the collection.
Bolt guns are a dime a dozen.:04:

But they are more sexy.

Back in the 1920's if convicted of murder you had 13 months for any appeals and then....ZAP!...Sounds like a plan that should be expanded to all death sentence felony convictions!
This is the only thing that will stop nutcases from going out and killing Americans. Swift punishment, no media exaltation followed by three hots and a cot for the rest of their lives.

------------

The Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people.eVice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people. Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

He means the ones who don't kill themselves right? I'm pretty sure that pre meditated murder is already good to go for the death penalty in most states anyway.

Not here. In Ohio, you can't get the death penalty unless it happened in the commission of another crime like robbery. If you just kill somebody out of anger like in a domestic situation, no death penalty for you.

That's weird. So if I rob a 7/11 and shoot the clerk that's a death penalty case for sure, but if I shoot up a populated place and they find a bunch of stuff that showed I planned to do that for weeks the state can't/won't bring the death penalty?

Pretty much, plus if you plead guilty to a murder of any kind, they usually won't seek the death penalty. While they reinstated the death penalty years ago, it isn't used enough. If it were up to me, all murders outside of manslaughter would be DP cases.

That's insane.

------------

He means the ones who don't kill themselves right? I'm pretty sure that pre meditated murder is already good to go for the death penalty in most states anyway.

Not here. In Ohio, you can't get the death penalty unless it happened in the commission of another crime like robbery. If you just kill somebody out of anger like in a domestic situation, no death penalty for you.

That's weird. So if I rob a 7/11 and shoot the clerk that's a death penalty case for sure, but if I shoot up a populated place and they find a bunch of stuff that showed I planned to do that for weeks the state can't/won't bring the death penalty?

Pretty much, plus if you plead guilty to a murder of any kind, they usually won't seek the death penalty. While they reinstated the death penalty years ago, it isn't used enough. If it were up to me, all murders outside of manslaughter would be DP cases.

That's insane.

It is. The last guy they put away, he sat there for 18 years before they finally offed him.

Forum List

Back