Mike Pence’s Team Propose Quick Execution for Mass Shooters

Those checks and balances worked well with the FBI, didn't it?
We seem to be fine.
that's why you've supported how many failed investigations built on a falses narrative by people in the Department of Justice and others were allowed to stake free??
I did? You seem confused.
So you are going on record saying you aren't a Mueller supporter? IT'S EASY TO FIND OUT
It's honestly hard to tell what you are babbling about. Yes I think it is good we had an investigation. Trump came out clear, isn't that what you wanted?
so you are one of those trump russia collusion and obstruction supporter?

Most of these guys either kill themselves or expect to be killed by cops. They don't care. If it was a public execution it might even encourage them.

No, a public execution would deter most of them. They want to go out as flaming heroes, not in humiliation.

But I do agree with you that most are suicidal and this won't make much of a difference.

It depends on who they are. If they are islamists, for instance, I suspect that being publicly martyred would be no deterrent. Perhaps others would seek this kind of notoriety as well.

If you ask me, the best path is restricting as much as possible, ownership of mass-killing capable weapons to responsible adults. Those for whom it is "suitable to their conditions"

Then you have the government deciding who is worthy of those weapons. Remember that several of these mass shooters purchased their guns legally, and had no prior criminal record.

Any semi-automatic gun can be used for a mass killing.
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT psychiatrists like Allen Frances MD would be the ones deciding if someone should have a second amendment right.
University psychiatrist: Trump 'may be responsible for many more million deaths' than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao

We seem to be fine.
that's why you've supported how many failed investigations built on a falses narrative by people in the Department of Justice and others were allowed to stake free??
So you are going on record saying you aren't a Mueller supporter? IT'S EASY TO FIND OUT
It's honestly hard to tell what you are babbling about. Yes I think it is good we had an investigation. Trump came out clear, isn't that what you wanted?
A what now? I think the Mueller report cleared him. Good for him. Shame he can't run a country for shit though.

A what now? I think the Mueller report cleared him. Good for him. Shame he can't run a country for shit though.
lol I bet

Back in the 1920's if convicted of murder you had 13 months for any appeals and then....ZAP!...Sounds like a plan that should be expanded to all death sentence felony convictions!
This is the only thing that will stop nutcases from going out and killing Americans. Swift punishment, no media exaltation followed by three hots and a cot for the rest of their lives.

------------

The Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people.eVice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people. Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

The Feds cannot tell states how to handle their mass shooter cases. This is just more overreach by the Feds
Make mass shootings a federal offense, through the supreme court. There you go!

Seems like he's doing a great job to me.

Lowest unemployment rate in nearly 50 years. Median household income hit a new high. A reduction in social programs. Rebuilding the military into a stronger force. Lowest unemployment ever recorded for all minority groups. Got rid of Commie Care fines for low and middle-class working people. Consumer confidence at a near 20 year record. Highest small business confidence ever recorded. Removed regulation on schools having to let guys in dresses enter your daughters bathrooms and dressing rooms. Lower taxes for most working Americans.

If you call that not being able to run a country, I hope nobody gets in the White House that can.

Coming from the pro-life VP.
You comparing an innocent child, to a mass murderer?

"Pro-life" makes no distinction.
60133808_10213834558368229_2139883935297961984_n.jpg

This might help the black community that’s wheee most mass shootings happen

So all these angry, fucked up YOUNG WHITE MALES that make up 90% of the shooters are doing so in black communities?

Take all of the shootings in Texas alone: Sutherland church, Santa Fe High School, downtown Dallas, Midland-Odessa (ultra white) and El Paso and not a single one is a black community. You're a fucking ignorant racist idiot.

You're just not very smart, are ya?
mass shooters.jpg

Your masters have been lying to you.

Most of these guys either kill themselves or expect to be killed by cops. They don't care. If it was a public execution it might even encourage them.
precisely....

the death penalty is not a deterrent, and never has been.... Texas and Florida would have zero murders if it were....

This might help the black community that’s wheee most mass shootings happen

So all these angry, fucked up YOUNG WHITE MALES that make up 90% of the shooters are doing so in black communities?

Take all of the shootings in Texas alone: Sutherland church, Santa Fe High School, downtown Dallas, Midland-Odessa (ultra white) and El Paso and not a single one is a black community. You're a fucking ignorant racist idiot.

You're just not very smart, are ya?
View attachment 277245

Your masters have been lying to you.

any verification on that picture you on the right have been given by your masters to pass around? How about a link to who first posted the meme picture and a story behind it, with some facts.

oh, and we are talking about mass murderers, NOT mass shooters.... :rolleyes:

Back in the 1920's if convicted of murder you had 13 months for any appeals and then....ZAP!...Sounds like a plan that should be expanded to all death sentence felony convictions!
This is the only thing that will stop nutcases from going out and killing Americans. Swift punishment, no media exaltation followed by three hots and a cot for the rest of their lives.

------------

The Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people.eVice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short told reporters Monday that the veep’s policy team has been working with Attorney General William Barr on the death penalty bill, which will likely be part of a larger gun control package the White House will try to sell to Congress amid a wave of shooting massacres, including the latest rampage in Texas that killed seven people. Department of Justice has drafted legislation that would expedite capital punishment for those found guilty of mass killings, according to a top Trump administration official.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

He means the ones who don't kill themselves right? I'm pretty sure that pre meditated murder is already good to go for the death penalty in most states anyway.

precisely....

the death penalty is not a deterrent, and never has been.... Texas and Florida would have zero murders if it were....
The death penalty makes us feel good. Of course, it has its sensible side--if you are going to keep an animal locked up for 40 or 50 years, you're paying to house and feed him all that time. But the amount of money that we spend defending appeals to their death sentence wipes out any $$ profit we might get from executing a criminal as soon as he's convicted; I hear the average appeals drag on 20 years?

Have the trial. If found guity, give them a last meal. Not anything they want but whatever is on the menu in prison. And, then take them out and execute them immediately.

precisely....

The death penalty makes us feel good. Of course, it has its sensible side--if you are going to keep an animal locked up for 40 or 50 years, you're paying to house and feed him all that time. But the amount of money that we spend defending appeals to their death sentence wipes out any $$ profit we might get from executing a criminal as soon as he's convicted; I hear the average appeals drag on 20 years?

In 1953, death row had 131 inmates, and 62 of them (47.33%) were executed. In 2013, death row had grown to 2,979 inmates (a 2,174% increase), and 39 of them (1.30%) were executed.

The average time on death row more than doubled from 6 years and 2 months in 1984 to 15 years and 5 months in 2013.

The primary reason inmates left death row is because their sentences or convictions were overturned (58.2%) and not because of execution (24.8%).

Our charts detail the number of death row inmates, executions, and average time in prison, as well as the primary reasons for removal from death row.

Death Row Inmates, 1953-2013 - Death Penalty - ProCon.org

58 percent of those who left death row, left because their convictions were over turned... wow.... don't know what that translates in to numbers of persons, but still...

Forum List

Back