Mike Pence’s Loose Grip On Reality Is Almost As Bad As Trump’s

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Trump’s refusal to live in reality is what appeals most to his followers. His hate filled rants have expanded the alternate reality where most right-wingers dwell.

Having watched this disgusting Trump situation develop over the past year, it becomes obvious the wacko Pence is the only choice possible for Trump’s running mate.

As a typical Republican, Pence’s political career has proven he holds education in contempt, that he is anti-worker and anti-consumer while working tirelessly to permit the fat cats to poison the environment and thus poison average Americans for profit. Pence easily fools the majority of the right-wingers using the old conservative lie which is essentially that "pollution saves jobs."

Pence, like all Republican politicians, knows the vast majority of his loyal conservative followers are too ignorant to realize jobs are of absolutely no importance if there is no potable water and the atmosphere is brown.

Mike Pence's Loose Grip On Reality Is Almost As Bad As Trump's

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the firm belief of right-wingers to the contrary, denial of facts in no way refutes them, and changing the subject does not win the debate.

This is hilarious to me... All over USMB, poor dumb liberals trying desperately to find something to criticize Pence over and coming up with absolutely nothing. They just keep shooting blanks. :rofl:

poison the environment and thus poison average Americans for profit.
Indiana was like that before Mike Pence and will continue to be long after he is gone. Democrats don't really do anything to improve the state's waterways and air either. Agriculture is king in the Hoosier state.

This is hilarious to me... All over USMB, poor dumb liberals trying desperately to find something to criticize Pence over and coming up with absolutely nothing. They just keep shooting blanks. :rofl:

There are plenty of things to criticize Governor Pence over. There is a reason he isn't well liked. This topic just isn't one of them. His inaction in this area is on par with his Democratic and Republican predecessors.

Last edited:
They would have the same things to say no matter who it was. Just change the name. Cruz, or Gingrich, Kasich. They just change the names.

They would have the same things to say no matter who it was. Just change the name. Cruz, or Gingrich, Kasich. They just change the names.

And these "libertarians" who claim they were all for Trump until THIS... now they just cannot support him!! Too funny! :rofl:

Look at the pathetic right-wingers denying facts. It is their only solace.

Lol...

Imagine what would happen if bed wetting libturds were forced to actually face reality.

They would commit mass suicide, again.

image-2512968.jpg

Look at the pathetic right-wingers denying facts. It is their only solace.

LMAO... what "fact" are we denying? That Pence is a born-again Christian? That he believes in God? That the Conservative Union gives him the highest rating as a Conservative? :dunno:

There are plenty of things to criticize Governor Pence over. There is a reason he isn't well liked.

Well maybe it's be a good idea to list some of the things? So far, you don't seem to be able to do that. There is a thread about him supporting Hillary's Libya strategy which you all supported and defended.I don't think he actually did that, Libs have distorted and twisted his words around to make that seem to be the case, like always... but still... find us something to sink our teeth into here or shut the fuck up and move along.

Let's go down the list of "complaints" from the Huff-Po hit piece...

He is not a Warmer... check!
He is pro-life... check!
He's a Christian... check!
He's not an extremist... check!

So is that it??? Did I miss anything here? Were you expecting Trump to nominate a flaming Liberal??? :dunno:

There are plenty of things to criticize Governor Pence over. There is a reason he isn't well liked.

Well maybe it's be a good idea to list some of the things? So far, you don't seem to be able to do that. The thread is about him supporting Hillary's Libya strategy which you all supported and defended.I don't think he actually did that, Libs have distorted and twisted his words around to make that seem to be the case, like always... but still... find us something to sink our teeth into here or shut the fuck up and move along.
There is not one thing in the OP about Libya or Secretary Clinton. It's about pollution. I have listed many of the problems with Governor Pence's leadership in Indiana in numerous other threads. It's not my fault you didn't read them. But hey, good job on being a dick! Two thumbs up!

There is not one thing in the OP about Libya or Secretary Clinton. It's about pollution. I have listed many of the problems with Governor Pence's leadership in Indiana in numerous other threads. It's not my fault you didn't read them. But hey, good job on being a dick! Two thumbs up!

There is a thread where a liberal is criticizing his supposed support of Hillary on Libya which every liberal defended. I just dissected the Huff-Po article... nothing there. He's not a warmer, he's pro-life and is a Christian. I don't think that is exactly the kind of thing that will turn off Republican voters.

I don't know about your other threads but they are obviously bigger failures than this one.

There is a thread where a liberal is criticizing his supposed support of Hillary on Libya which every liberal defended. I just dissected the Huff-Po article... nothing there. He's not a warmer, he's pro-life and is a Christian. I don't think that is exactly the kind of thing that will turn off Republican voters.

I don't know about your other threads but they are obviously bigger failures than this one.
You do understand I didn't make this thread and was agreeing (to an extent) with your original comment?

Forum List

Back