CDZ Mike Pence Was The Right Choice...Sorry Democrats

I think it became pretty clear last night why Donald Trump picked Gov Mike Pence as his running mate. He brought the house down.

The media wants to talk about the way Ted Cruz acted, but it was clear that Gov. Pence has a gift. He even overshadowed Newt last night.

A star is born in the GOP and Ted Cruz blew his chance to shine.

Mike Pence delivers something in short supply at the Republican convention — coherence

I can see where that would be the case for a bigoted theocrat.

to informed people he's just a failed governor
Yep.....just because we want to stop the flood of foreigners into our country, preventing the spread of disease, and preventing them from stealing your vote, I'm a bigot.

You are dumb as a stump.
How are foreigners stealing anyone's vote? Where do you get this shit? Net immigration from Mexico is below zero. The entire immigration gripe is a deflection from the fact that huge corporations are robbing us blind. From defense contracts to tax shelters to lobbying to dismantle unions. And you worry about what? A pitiful Honduran just trying to survive? Wow. Brainwashed much?
I could ask the same of you.

Democrats have flooded Florida with Puerto Ricans changing the demographic makeup of the state. They changed California from a conservative state to a Democrat stronghold by flooding the state with Hispanics. Michigan is full of Muslims.

If that isn't stealing our power at the ballot box I don't know what is.
Democrats have flooded it huh?

I did not know Democrats had such powers over the winds and the waves.

Everybody seems to think BHO is a god and that Democrats are gods too.

Otherwise how could everything on this Earth be their fault ?!

Very funny.
Yep.....all you have to do is spend billions of dollars a year to bring millions of refugees and illegals here to change the demographics of America. Ted Kennedy started it back in the 70s, changed California, screwed it up royally and Democrats want to do the same to the rest of country.

Trump's people have floated the idea of a CEO/COO Administration, where the President (CEO) stays above the fray, and designates the COO (VP) to handle all the "details." Pence is ideal in this role, and he also gives comfort to social and fiscal conservatives who are, to put it mildly, wobbly in their support for The Donald.

The fact that Leftists are critical of this selection is less than meaningless.
So Trump is going to just be a celebrity figurehead and have others do all the work since he himself has no experience? Baahaha! Vote for a guy who is going to let the VP do everything because he can't himself? lmmfao! Why the hell is he the nominee in the first place if he can't even do the job himself??? Unbelievable..
LIke Reagan huh ?! And Schwartzennegger in California.
Arnold was a liberal governor. He wasn't a leader. Reagan was a leader. Carter, who tried to do it all himself was no leader.

MOD EDIT:....oops....someone forgot they were in the CDZ! :ack-1:

time-out-chair-girl-500px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump selected pence. The RNC is backing that choice. It is a moot discussion.

pence was a bad choice unless of course you think you have enough old white male bigots to win the presidency.
He's a bigot? Back that up. Sorry that you think older than you and white are substandard traits but I'll consider the source.

easy to "back that up".

perhaps you're uninformed about the fact that he tanked his governorship and cost his state millions of dollars because he signed a pro-bigotry bill.

i hope that helps

pence was a bad choice unless of course you think you have enough old white male bigots to win the presidency.
He's a bigot? Back that up. Sorry that you think older than you and white are substandard traits but I'll consider the source.

easy to "back that up".

perhaps you're uninformed about the fact that he tanked his governorship and cost his state millions of dollars because he signed a pro-bigotry bill.

i hope that helps
No, it was just more political rhetoric. Arrogance and condescension never helps. Nor does it ever make you look good. I asked for facts, not more hate and intolerance. Those are emotions, not facts.

I am also well aware that liberals consider everything not progressive and bigotry so I'm not buying it. Keeping men out of the ladies room has been defined as bigotry by the modern leftists.

You need to show how his term in office has reduced Indiana's production and income because I've heard the opposite.

Go.

and of course it's up for discussion. just like palin probably cost mccain the white house eight years ago.

There isn't much evidence the VP choice matters.

Sounds like the right guy for Trump’s VP.

Unfortunately, the campaign needs to improve its numbers with blacks, Hispanics, and women. Pence is useless in all three categories.
There is not a pick on the planet that would have improved those numbers in those categories for Trump.

S. Martinez of NM would have. Probably not enough to change the outcome.

and of course it's up for discussion. just like palin probably cost mccain the white house eight years ago.

It matters to the GOP. Mike Pence was picked because he softens Trump's hard rhetoric and is a hidden gem in the GOP. A conservative who doesn't have the baggage the Democrats need to destroy him.

Joe Biden was picked to give Obama legitimacy. Hillary wanted to be VP, but then Obama would have needed to hire a food taster.

Hillary will pick a yes man who makes her look presidential in comparison. Some friendly guy that stays out of her way and is just happy to be there.

It matters to the GOP. Mike Pence was picked because he softens Trump's hard rhetoric and is a hidden gem in the GOP. A conservative who doesn't have the baggage the Democrats need to destroy him.

Joe Biden was picked to give Obama legitimacy. Hillary wanted to be VP, but then Obama would have needed to hire a food taster.

Hillary will pick a yes man who makes her look presidential in comparison. Some friendly guy that stays out of her way and is just happy to be there.

Since she picked Kaine, I doubt she could have found a more effeminate straight white man.

Since she picked Kaine, I doubt she could have found a more effeminate straight white man.

because he's not a knuckle dragger?

So you liked Pence in 2016?
I didn't know him in 2016, but I respected his integrity and refusal to put himself into situations where he could be falsely accused of sexual impropriety. Turns out he was right, democrats would certainly have delighted in making up all kinds of crap about him if he had not. And I defy you to find anywhere that I trashed Pence for anything.

Forum List

Back