Mike Pence; Those involved in the Capitol violence will be prosecuted

I wonder if all the agitators are Antifa dressed in trump memorabilia.
Does this look like Antifa?

1609971826552.png

View attachment 438248
Could be, we just dont know.
Strange how $$$ its so easy to find Antifa members that look like good o'l boys now aint it ?
Especially when they are wearing Trump cloths.
Do you really think Antifa would send their typical, black clothes, nose ring, face tattooed freaks ?

Last edited:

View attachment 438248
Strange how $$$ its so easy to find Antifa members that look like good o'l boys now aint it ?
Do you really think Antifa would send their typical, black clothes, nose ring, face tattooed freaks ?
You're not only insane...but dishonestly so

Cry me a river, coward. We can smell your fear.
... he bravely proclaims from the safety of his computer chair before his monitor in the basement! What a fucking "Fearless Hero"!

Let me guess . . . you're at the front line of protestors on the steps of our Capitol posting on USMB between skirmishes with "The Man"? Indeed, I am quite comfortable kicked back in my den typing this message on a big screen television hooked up to a desktop PC. Further, I've got a nice ice cold White Russian within arm's reach and my wife is fanning me over the shoulder with condor feathers as I snack on grapes. I've had my wars . . . real ones . . . and too many of them. Any fool who showed up in D.C. today expecting to change the world paid his/her money and took his/her chances. Pardon me now, whilst I pop some fresh Orville Redenbacher. TTFN . . .
Yup, in the basement, hand on a joystick, fantasizing about being a fucking "Fearless Hero"!

View attachment 438248

Yea Trumpers have hammer and sickle tattoos.

Jan-6-Capital.jpg

Pence is acting like the President we.dont have right now.
Donald Trump is complicit in the violence.
Pence keeps digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole for the RWNJs to accuse him of joining the "Deep State".

/

View attachment 438248

Yea Trumpers have hammer and sickle tattoos.

Jan-6-Capital.jpg
Doctored pic with no source.

Forum List

Back