Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

This is a person who loathes Fidelity in a marriage relationship. I've noticed that the attacks are always aimed at people who are not promiscuous. This certainly is no coincidence. My guess would be that we are speaking to a person who dislikes himself because of his own promiscuity or the promiscuity of somebody very close to him and seeks to rectify his self-image by attacking those who manage to be successful in building a decent and good life.

He's shamelessly admitted as much…

The topic is consensual non monogamy. My wife and I were, for many years "into it" Now, for various reasons we are "retired" from the lifestyle, but open to possibilities if the right opportunity presented itself.

He's married, but has not felt any need to be faithful to that marriage, and neither, it seems, has his wife. And he sees nothing wrong with it.

It's kind of interesting to consider this, along with [b]Lie[/b]…sistrata degrading remarks about Mike Pence's marriage, that she's made in this thread. By all reports, Mr. Pence has gone to remarkable lengths to insure that he'll never be subject to temptation or to false accusations of being unfaithful to his wife. He has a policy of never allowing himself to be alone with any woman other than his wife. This must be very frustrating t LIbErals who would love to try yo pull a Kavanaugh-style slanderfest against him.

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

In these days, we have to be more blunt that I ever would have imagined. Pigpence considers female human beings to be things. He needs to get over it. Karen is a thing of his, to use at his pleasure as a sex toy. There is no respect there that they could be considered as married. Pigpence is a dirty gutter guy. I am not a lesbian. I would proudly tell you if I was, but I'm hetero. I have nothing against men and women having respectful and loving sex. But this guy is just a cheap fucker who worships his penis.

Last edited:
A pragmatist? He is a soulless, empty shell of a sub human being who has no moral compass or capacity for empathy or compassion. He is a user of others to his own ends, and nothing more.

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

You've just given a very good description of how you appear, to nearly everyone else on this forum who ever reads your posts.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?"

He's a vampire they show no reflection in the mirror :eek-52:

vampire_effect.jpg

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences
Sounds almost as extreme as a Muslim yet you voted for the son of a Muslim twice!

Pigpence considers female human beings to be things.
You certainly are a thing. so is a worthless pos.

The left sure carries a lot of hate. Seems to have begun when they threw God out of the party. Seems to have left a vacuum for the devil

Hatred is not generic. It is very specific as to a particular person. For instance, I like President Obama, but I hated Charlie Manson. Two different people.

Apparently, you haven't heard that people choose to practice many different religions and pray the way they wish. No Supreme Being was thrown out of anywhere. Identifying a political party with a religion is absurd. In my neighborhood, we've got houses of worship in just about every flavor. There is no basis for assuming that everybody who goes to them supports one political party or another. Get real.

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

In these days, we have to be more blunt that I ever would have imagined. Pigpence considers female human beings to be things. He needs to get over it. Karen is a thing of his, to use at his pleasure as a sex toy. There is no respect there that they could be considered as married. Pigpence is a dirty gutter guy. I am not a lesbian. I would proudly tell you if I was, but I'm hetero. I have nothing against men and women having respectful and loving sex. But this guy is just a cheap fucker who worships his penis.

View attachment 301996

I must compliment you on your childishness. You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence.

By all reports, Mr. Pence has gone to remarkable lengths to insure that he'll never be subject to temptation or to false accusations of being unfaithful to his wife. He has a policy of never allowing himself to be alone with any woman other than his wife. This must be very frustrating t LIbErals who would love to try yo pull a Kavanaugh-style slanderfest against him
The vast majority of real/normal/non-perverted women would find this an admirable quality in a man, I would imagine.

Perverts live in their own damned world

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences

The idea that Demons are behind the idea of Sin is an ancient one, and one which is by no means "hateful". The idea that the Vice President and the distinguished Bishop are articulating is that it isn't hopeless for men with a desire to take it in the caboose. Exercising the demons can deliver the people from their sins.

^^^^ Yet another psychotic rant :uhoh3:

"He hates women."

No Mike Pence ONLY hates women like YOU and why shouldn't he, he should.

"But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes"

Karen Pence is his wife, you have no evidence of what you just vomited in the above comment. Then again from most of your posts you do have a thing against men and women having sex, you consider that men are basically raping the woman or in your term "having his way with them" we know you FEAR The Penis and that's because you are a Man Hating Lesbo.

"What he needs is a good psychiatrist"

No you obviously need a good psychiatrist.

When were you invited into their bedroom?

I've never heard Hysteria criticize this Male dominated religion.
The truth is, there IS a demonic hatred of Christian goodness while they embrace religions that actually DO what they claim to hate.

HSt9jm.jpg

Last edited:
By all reports, Mr. Pence has gone to remarkable lengths to insure that he'll never be subject to temptation or to false accusations of being unfaithful to his wife. He has a policy of never allowing himself to be alone with any woman other than his wife. This must be very frustrating t LIbErals who would love to try yo pull a Kavanaugh-style slanderfest against him
The vast majority of real/normal/non-perverted women would find this an admirable quality in a man, I would imagine.

My wife on occasion has to meet with the city attorney. I asked her once what she thought if I said she could not meet with him alone to prevent any appearance of impropriety.

She just laughed at me. Most women would. Denying women the same opportunity as you would a man in business or in your role as a government is wrong. If your faith requires you to discriminate in your position as a government official you need to find another line of work.

My wife on occasion has to meet with the city attorney. I asked her once what she thought if I said she could not meet with him alone to prevent any appearance of impropriety.

She just laughed at me. Most women would. Denying women the same opportunity as you would a man in business or in your role as a government is wrong. If your faith requires you to discriminate in your position as a government official you need to find another line of work.
I would expect nothing less from a leftist.

I worked in a major hotel chain and then I was younger.

The manager had to ask a young woman to leave (she was a prostitute). I had to go with him. We had to leave open. door open while in the room.

Do you understand why?

The manager had to ask a young woman to leave (she was a prostitute). I had to go with him. We had to leave open. door open while in the room.

Do you understand why?

I think you have said enough. Equating a business women with a prostitute.

Do you understand why?

I think you have said enough. Equating a business women with a prostitute.
The point is, even if YOU are perfect, you cannot predict what the other may accuse you of. Pence is prudent. You are a leftist fool.

I seriously do wonder whether people who equate moral condemnation of homosexual sodomy with HATE of homosexuals are (a) stupid, (b) devious, or (c) outright liars.

If I say that I abhor adultery, do you assume that I do or should HATE everyone I know who has ever broken his or her marriage vows? Maybe so. "They" think that every religious person should HATE Donald Trump, whose last reputed act of infidelity was more than ten years ago. If we don't HATE Donald Trump, then we are hypocrites, eh?

If I say that I abhor theft, do you assume that I HATE everyone who has ever cheated on his or her taxes? That would be a lot of hate.

Essentially every "believer" who accepts the Bible, the Torah, the Koran, or the Book of Mormon condemns homosexual sodomy. The attempt to brand such people as members of one or more "Hate Groups" is itself a moral and logical abomination.

I personally HATE the Gay Mafia, of which the OP appears to be a member.

^^^^ Yet another psychotic rant :uhoh3:

"He hates women."

No Mike Pence ONLY hates women like YOU and why shouldn't he, he should.

"But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes"

Karen Pence is his wife, you have no evidence of what you just vomited in the above comment. Then again from most of your posts you do have a thing against men and women having sex, you consider that men are basically raping the woman or in your term "having his way with them" we know you FEAR The Penis and that's because you are a Man Hating Lesbo.

"What he needs is a good psychiatrist"

No you obviously need a good psychiatrist.

You should stop listening to the voices in your head. They're unreliable.

First, allow me to thank you for supporting my position on homosexuality and abortion. However, please note that I did not advocate silencing those with bigoted views in my post. In general, I am in favor of giving the likes of Pence and this crazy ass Reverend a platform- expose them to the light of day for all to see. In doing so , I believe that decent people-and I believe that most are decent - will see them for what they are and reject and condemn them . Driving them into the shadows will only allow them to fester and grow.

There's something funny about nearly all your threads.

Most of your threads, you start with some premise that to you, seems “decent”, sane, and reasonable, but it very quickly becomes clear that nearly ever genuinely decent or sane person thinks your premise is outrageously wrong. You're nearly always left completely befuddled by the responses you get; it's obvious that you are so deeply mired in your madness and evil that you truly cannot imagine how your positions look to sane, decent people.

You speak of exposing others to “the light of day”so that decent people will reject them; and it nearly always ends up being you that is thus exposed and rejected; as has clearly happened in this thread, and as hap;pens in most of your other threads.

As far as what may have transpired between you and I in the past, I honestly don't recall. However, I will say that the right of free speech, like all rights, is not without it's limits. There is a difference between free speech and speech that incites violence and hate. If I took action against you, it must have been in response to something that you said that was particularly offensive.

You problem is that you have a deep hatred for religion, and you have a deep hatred for any rational standards of decency and morality, and for people who hold to these. Almost every post of yours is an expression of this burning hatred, and of a desire that those whom you hate should suffer some adverse consequences. Most of your postings come much closer to meeting any rational definition of “hate speech”, than anything that you try to denounce as such.

Not only are most of your opinions rooted in madness, but so is your inability to grasp how you come across to sane people; hence your repeated falling into the very same trap.

This is a person who loathes Fidelity in a marriage relationship. I've noticed that the attacks are always aimed at people who are not promiscuous. This certainly is no coincidence. My guess would be that we are speaking to a person who dislikes himself because of his own promiscuity or the promiscuity of somebody very close to him and seeks to rectify his self-image by attacking those who manage to be successful in building a decent and good life.
It takes a special kind of stupid for someone to think that they know something about someone's personal life based on their religion. Mike Pigpence degusts me, not for his fidelity, or his religious beliefs, but because he is a bigot.

First, allow me to thank you for supporting my position on homosexuality and abortion. However, please note that I did not advocate silencing those with bigoted views in my post. In general, I am in favor of giving the likes of Pence and this crazy ass Reverend a platform- expose them to the light of day for all to see. In doing so , I believe that decent people-and I believe that most are decent - will see them for what they are and reject and condemn them . Driving them into the shadows will only allow them to fester and grow.

There's something funny about nearly all your threads.

Most of your threads, you start with some premise that to you, seems “decent”, sane, and reasonable, but it very quickly becomes clear that nearly ever genuinely decent or sane person thinks your premise is outrageously wrong. You're nearly always left completely befuddled by the responses you get; it's obvious that you are so deeply mired in your madness and evil that you truly cannot imagine how your positions look to sane, decent people.

You speak of exposing others to “the light of day”so that decent people will reject them; and it nearly always ends up being you that is thus exposed and rejected; as has clearly happened in this thread, and as hap;pens in most of your other threads.

As far as what may have transpired between you and I in the past, I honestly don't recall. However, I will say that the right of free speech, like all rights, is not without it's limits. There is a difference between free speech and speech that incites violence and hate. If I took action against you, it must have been in response to something that you said that was particularly offensive.

You problem is that you have a deep hatred for religion, and you have a deep hatred for any rational standards of decency and morality, and for people who hold to these. Almost every post of yours is an expression of this burning hatred, and of a desire that those whom you hate should suffer some adverse consequences. Most of your postings come much closer to meeting any rational definition of “hate speech”, than anything that you try to denounce as such.

Not only are most of your opinions rooted in madness, but so is your inability to grasp how you come across to sane people; hence your repeated falling into the very same trap.

It takes a special kind of stupid for someone to think that they know something about someone's personal life based on their religion. Mike Pigpence degusts me, not for his fidelity, or his religious beliefs, but because he is a bigot.
You do understand that you disgust a lot of people because of your behavior, don't you.

Btw are you really that oblivious to your own bigotry the rest of us see?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back