Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

First, allow me to thank you for supporting my position on homosexuality and abortion. However, please note that I did not advocate silencing those with bigoted views in my post. In general, I am in favor of giving the likes of Pence and this crazy ass Reverend a platform- expose them to the light of day for all to see. In doing so , I believe that decent people-and I believe that most are decent - will see them for what they are and reject and condemn them . Driving them into the shadows will only allow them to fester and grow.

There's something funny about nearly all your threads.

Most of your threads, you start with some premise that to you, seems “decent”, sane, and reasonable, but it very quickly becomes clear that nearly ever genuinely decent or sane person thinks your premise is outrageously wrong. You're nearly always left completely befuddled by the responses you get; it's obvious that you are so deeply mired in your madness and evil that you truly cannot imagine how your positions look to sane, decent people.

You speak of exposing others to “the light of day”so that decent people will reject them; and it nearly always ends up being you that is thus exposed and rejected; as has clearly happened in this thread, and as hap;pens in most of your other threads.

As far as what may have transpired between you and I in the past, I honestly don't recall. However, I will say that the right of free speech, like all rights, is not without it's limits. There is a difference between free speech and speech that incites violence and hate. If I took action against you, it must have been in response to something that you said that was particularly offensive.

You problem is that you have a deep hatred for religion, and you have a deep hatred for any rational standards of decency and morality, and for people who hold to these. Almost every post of yours is an expression of this burning hatred, and of a desire that those whom you hate should suffer some adverse consequences. Most of your postings come much closer to meeting any rational definition of “hate speech”, than anything that you try to denounce as such.

Not only are most of your opinions rooted in madness, but so is your inability to grasp how you come across to sane people; hence your repeated falling into the very same trap.

This is a person who loathes Fidelity in a marriage relationship. I've noticed that the attacks are always aimed at people who are not promiscuous. This certainly is no coincidence. My guess would be that we are speaking to a person who dislikes himself because of his own promiscuity or the promiscuity of somebody very close to him and seeks to rectify his self-image by attacking those who manage to be successful in building a decent and good life.
It takes a special kind of stupid for someone to think that they know something about someone's personal life based on their religion. Mike Pigpence degusts me, not for his fidelity, or his religious beliefs, but because he is a bigot.
Yoi do understand that you disgust a lot of people because of your behavior, don't you.

Btw are you really that oblivious to your own bigotry the test of us see?

What behavior is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

You off your meds? You sound delusional.

The democrat governor of Va. admitted to parading around in blackface and KKK outfits while in college. What the hell is a "theocrat", a democrat named Ted?

First, allow me to thank you for supporting my position on homosexuality and abortion. However, please note that I did not advocate silencing those with bigoted views in my post. In general, I am in favor of giving the likes of Pence and this crazy ass Reverend a platform- expose them to the light of day for all to see. In doing so , I believe that decent people-and I believe that most are decent - will see them for what they are and reject and condemn them . Driving them into the shadows will only allow them to fester and grow.

Most of your threads, you start with some premise that to you, seems “decent”, sane, and reasonable, but it very quickly becomes clear that nearly ever genuinely decent or sane person thinks your premise is outrageously wrong. You're nearly always left completely befuddled by the responses you get; it's obvious that you are so deeply mired in your madness and evil that you truly cannot imagine how your positions look to sane, decent people.

You speak of exposing others to “the light of day”so that decent people will reject them; and it nearly always ends up being you that is thus exposed and rejected; as has clearly happened in this thread, and as hap;pens in most of your other threads.

As far as what may have transpired between you and I in the past, I honestly don't recall. However, I will say that the right of free speech, like all rights, is not without it's limits. There is a difference between free speech and speech that incites violence and hate. If I took action against you, it must have been in response to something that you said that was particularly offensive.

You problem is that you have a deep hatred for religion, and you have a deep hatred for any rational standards of decency and morality, and for people who hold to these. Almost every post of yours is an expression of this burning hatred, and of a desire that those whom you hate should suffer some adverse consequences. Most of your postings come much closer to meeting any rational definition of “hate speech”, than anything that you try to denounce as such.

Not only are most of your opinions rooted in madness, but so is your inability to grasp how you come across to sane people; hence your repeated falling into the very same trap.

This is a person who loathes Fidelity in a marriage relationship. I've noticed that the attacks are always aimed at people who are not promiscuous. This certainly is no coincidence. My guess would be that we are speaking to a person who dislikes himself because of his own promiscuity or the promiscuity of somebody very close to him and seeks to rectify his self-image by attacking those who manage to be successful in building a decent and good life.
It takes a special kind of stupid for someone to think that they know something about someone's personal life based on their religion. Mike Pigpence degusts me, not for his fidelity, or his religious beliefs, but because he is a bigot.

You're especially easy to read. Oddly the thing you're objecting to is exactly what you're doing to Mike pence but that's par for the course with you guys. Lefty owns no mirrors. The repeated use of the word pig opens the door for me and I'll be goddamn if I'm not going to walk right through it. Here's a guy who's had a long-standing marriage and a good relationship with his wife and it just destroys you to look at it. That leaves just a few common-sense options now doesn't it?

Jo

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

Theory: She's obsessed with Pence. Wants him more than air.

But since he's faithful to his wife, she knows she can never have him.

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

^^^^ Yet another psychotic rant :uhoh3:

"He hates women."

No Mike Pence ONLY hates women like YOU and why shouldn't he, he should.

"But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes"

Karen Pence is his wife, you have no evidence of what you just vomited in the above comment. Then again from most of your posts you do have a thing against men and women having sex, you consider that men are basically raping the woman or in your term "having his way with them" we know you FEAR The Penis and that's because you are a Man Hating Lesbo.

"What he needs is a good psychiatrist"

No you obviously need a good psychiatrist.

In these days, we have to be more blunt that I ever would have imagined. Pigpence considers female human beings to be things. He needs to get over it. Karen is a thing of his, to use at his pleasure as a sex toy. There is no respect there that they could be considered as married. Pigpence is a dirty gutter guy. I am not a lesbian. I would proudly tell you if I was, but I'm hetero. I have nothing against men and women having respectful and loving sex. But this guy is just a cheap fucker who worships his penis.

So you are judging others? LOL!! You can't make this crap up! LOL!!

Someone alert the Secret Service not to let Lys into Pence's kitchen with a pot and a rabbit.

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

The conclusion here is it they just hate..
They really don't know why. Most often this is an indication of self-hatred.

Timing is quite convenient. Surely somebody at the DNC has forecasted a slight possibility of Trump's removal and they're already beginning to attack Pence hoping to move two positions down to speaker for the succession of power.

Jo

^^^^ Yet another psychotic rant :uhoh3:

"He hates women."

No Mike Pence ONLY hates women like YOU and why shouldn't he, he should.

"But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes"

Karen Pence is his wife, you have no evidence of what you just vomited in the above comment. Then again from most of your posts you do have a thing against men and women having sex, you consider that men are basically raping the woman or in your term "having his way with them" we know you FEAR The Penis and that's because you are a Man Hating Lesbo.

"What he needs is a good psychiatrist"

No you obviously need a good psychiatrist.

In these days, we have to be more blunt that I ever would have imagined. Pigpence considers female human beings to be things. He needs to get over it. Karen is a thing of his, to use at his pleasure as a sex toy. There is no respect there that they could be considered as married. Pigpence is a dirty gutter guy. I am not a lesbian. I would proudly tell you if I was, but I'm hetero. I have nothing against men and women having respectful and loving sex. But this guy is just a cheap fucker who worships his penis.

So you are judging others? LOL!! You can't make this crap up! LOL!!

Lefty owns no mirrors.

Jo

I must compliment you on your childishness. You seem quite fond of this empty-headed, panty-sniffing sex queerdo pigpence.

What evidence do you have to support any of the bizarre claims that you've made in this thread about Mr. Pence?

Her support is her hate, ignorance, intolerance and bigotry. Basically what she is accusing him of. Pretty hypocritical.

Yoi do understand that you disgust a lot of people because of your behavior, don't you.

What behavior is that?

Read your own damn admissions. You posted your perversions, not me.

What behavior is that?

Read your own damn admissions. You posted your perversions, not me.

And theeeeeere you have it. The smoke leads back to the fire every time...

Jo

Last edited:
My favorite recollection of MLK was on January 6, 1964. It was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of King's account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm fucking for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

What is not mentioned in this article is that Martin Luther King was having sex with three white women, one of whom he brutally beat while screaming the above mentioned quotes. Much of the public information on King's use of church money to hire prostitutes and his beating them came from King's close personal friend, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, in his 1989 book, "And the walls came tumbling down."

Sources: Newsweek Magazine 1-19-1998, page 62

"And the walls came tumbling down," by Rev. Ralph Abernathy (1989)

...and like most all heterosexual black men then and today, I doubt that he thought very kindly about Sodomites. They're just not conducive to the propagation of species, which is what most black folks like to do.
Ralph Abernathy discovered that King was embezzling money from the Ebenezer Baptist church where King was pastor. That's how he was paying for the booze and Hookers. Abernathy pleaded with King to stop stealing and threatened to go to the police. King was assassinated before Abernathy could turn him in.

It was well known that Bull Connor was deranged. He lost reelection but before he was out of power King wanted to use him one last time. It was feared that public interest in the civil rights movement. King planned a protest specifically designed to encourage the crazy man. Supporters begged King to call off the protest. Connor was going to be gone in a few days. Have the protest then when it is safe. King wanted publicity. He needed donations. His appetite for party had exceeded the donations of the church. He ordered the protest. The images of Bull Connor unleashing dogs and firehoses on the protesters went around the world.

Only the worst kind of rat bastard would do something like this.

My favorite recollection of MLK was on January 6, 1964. It was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of King's account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm fucking for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

What is not mentioned in this article is that Martin Luther King was having sex with three white women, one of whom he brutally beat while screaming the above mentioned quotes. Much of the public information on King's use of church money to hire prostitutes and his beating them came from King's close personal friend, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, in his 1989 book, "And the walls came tumbling down."

Sources: Newsweek Magazine 1-19-1998, page 62

"And the walls came tumbling down," by Rev. Ralph Abernathy (1989)

...and like most all heterosexual black men then and today, I doubt that he thought very kindly about Sodomites. They're just not conducive to the propagation of species, which is what most black folks like to do.
Ralph Abernathy discovered that King was embezzling money from the Ebenezer Baptist church where King was pastor. That's how he was paying for the booze and Hookers. Abernathy pleaded with King to stop stealing and threatened to go to the police. King was assassinated before Abernathy could turn him in.

It was well known that Bull Connor was deranged. He lost reelection but before he was out of power King wanted to use him one last time. It was feared that public interest in the civil rights movement. King planned a protest specifically designed to encourage the crazy man. Supporters begged King to call off the protest. Connor was going to be gone in a few days. Have the protest then when it is safe. King wanted publicity. He needed donations. His appetite for party had exceeded the donations of the church. He ordered the protest. The images of Bull Connor unleashing dogs and firehoses on the protesters went around the world.

Only the worst kind of rat bastard would do something like this.

Did they do a tox screen on King's corpus after he died? If he was on drugs or alcohol, that would have definitely turned up. It could give them a clue as to what his assassin's motive was. If he had drug or alcohol debts, they could get you whacked. Same if didn't pay for the hookers- pimps usually take matters into their own hands as judges aren't interested in payment disputes in the prostitution racket

They are constantly complaining about Trump's personal life and the fact that he is a philanderer. Now they are complaining about Pence and his personal life and the fact that he is absolutely 100% faithful to his marriage mate to the point where he even refuses to meet alone with a member of the opposite sex to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

The conclusion here is it they just hate..
They really don't know why. Most often this is an indication of self-hatred.

Timing is quite convenient. Surely somebody at the DNC has forecasted a slight possibility of Trump's removal and they're already beginning to attack Pence hoping to move two positions down to speaker for the succession of power.

Jo
Mikey no likey the farcbook pics with lil DonDon pushing out his double pleated Calvin Kleinz (imported)

You're especially easy to read. Oddly the thing you're objecting to is exactly what you're doing to Mike pence but that's par for the course with you guys. Lefty owns no mirrors. The repeated use of the word pig opens the door for me and I'll be goddamn if I'm not going to walk right through it. Here's a guy who's had a long-standing marriage and a good relationship with his wife and it just destroys you to look at it. That leaves just a few common-sense options now doesn't it?

Jo
You got it. The whole complaint that the left has against Pence is that he is faithful to his wife and has conducted his life in a way that he cannot even be accused of infidelity. To the left that makes him a pig. This is the face of the left. This kind of crazy is their kind of crazy.

Jo
You got it. The whole complaint that the left has against Pence is that he is faithful to his wife and has conducted his life in a way that he cannot even be accused of infidelity. To the left that makes him a pig. This is the face of the left. This kind of crazy is their kind of crazy.
Pence is a "mirror" to these folks. He reflects badly on them. It is why the Pharisees hated Christ.

Jo
Get ready to feel real stupid. I've been married for 32 fucking years

Forum List

Back