Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences
Who is MLK that I care about your interpretation of him. He was an adulterer and a rapist. GFY
And your president is ….what exactly?
Winning.

THE best president we've had since Lincoln, ya knucklehead.

Abraham Lincoln.png

Peace.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

Vice President Mike Pence called for people to remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. “in these divided times” while attending a church where a bishop described how “the devil” is to blame for gay people.

Pence spoke at the Holy City Church of God in Christ in Memphis, Tennessee, on Sunday ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in order to pay tribute to the civil rights icon.

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Though Dr King’s response may seem ill-informed by modern standards, his advice to the boy is remarkably calm and polite, given the fears and active scaremongering about gay people at the time.

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.”

He continued: “In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences
Who is MLK that I care about your interpretation of him. He was an adulterer and a rapist. GFY
And your president is ….what exactly?
GREAT!

Greatest President Evah!! :banana::5_1_12024::dance::mm:

Everyone here understands, I think, that when TheOppressiveFaggot denounces an individual as “a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat”, all that it means is that the individual in question holds to basic standards of common decency and morality, as well as religious faith—all of which is repugnant to filth such as TheOppressiveFaggot.

Isn't it funny how it is the very worst bigots of all who are loudest at falsely accusing others of bigotry?

Attachments

• ChickenHawk.png
    ChickenHawk.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Well after reading the above....this:

upload_2020-1-22_23-13-56.png

Well after reading the above....this:

View attachment 301946

Yeah, Geez. Pence isn't even President yet and they're already trying to impeach the poor bastard.

Well at least they've tacitly given up on their crusade to impeach Trump, and are looking ahead to the future.

:laughing0301:

I am old enough to remember MLK. He was no rapist. He paid good money from church donations for every bit of blonde pussy he knocked off.

Who is responsible for the many Trump adulterous affairs?

Who Freaking cares?

JO

Pence seems awfully concerned over who others sleep with. Why is it OK only for him?

Pence said just before the election was final....that Trump disgusted him.....he's still the VP though....

JO
He told you that himself did he?

Pence said just after the election results that Trump was his soul brother and chosen by God.

Democrats are anti wasp bigots

My favorite recollection of MLK was on January 6, 1964. It was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of King's account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm fucking for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

What is not mentioned in this article is that Martin Luther King was having sex with three white women, one of whom he brutally beat while screaming the above mentioned quotes. Much of the public information on King's use of church money to hire prostitutes and his beating them came from King's close personal friend, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, in his 1989 book, "And the walls came tumbling down."

Sources: Newsweek Magazine 1-19-1998, page 62

"And the walls came tumbling down," by Rev. Ralph Abernathy (1989)

...and like most all heterosexual black men then and today, I doubt that he thought very kindly about Sodomites. They're just not conducive to the propagation of species, which is what most black folks like to do.

Everyone here understands, I think, that when TheOppressiveFaggot denounces an individual as “a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat”, all that it means is that the individual in question holds to basic standards of common decency and morality, as well as religious faith—all of which is repugnant to filth such as TheOppressiveFaggot.

Isn't it funny how it is the very worst bigots of all who are loudest at falsely accusing others of bigotry?

Holy God, theRegressiveTraitor threads are priceless.

My favorite recollection of MLK was on January 6, 1964. It was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of King's account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm fucking for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

What is not mentioned in this article is that Martin Luther King was having sex with three white women, one of whom he brutally beat while screaming the above mentioned quotes. Much of the public information on King's use of church money to hire prostitutes and his beating them came from King's close personal friend, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, in his 1989 book, "And the walls came tumbling down."

Sources: Newsweek Magazine 1-19-1998, page 62

"And the walls came tumbling down," by Rev. Ralph Abernathy (1989)

...and like most all heterosexual black men then and today, I doubt that he thought very kindly about Sodomites. They're just not conducive to the propagation of species, which is what most black folks like to do.

Holy God, theRegressiveTraitor threads are priceless.

They are Comedy Gold, he is very talented at comedy he should take this show on the road :smoke:

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

Pigpence is a vicious sicko. He hates LGBTQs. He hates women. But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes, and he still makes a point of attacking others to make their lives miserable. He spends all of his time worried about other people's sex lives. What he needs is a good psychiatrist.

^^^^ Yet another psychotic rant :uhoh3:

"He hates women."

No Mike Pence ONLY hates women like YOU and why shouldn't he, he should.

"But he has this karen thing that he can have his way with any time he wants to do with what he likes"

Karen Pence is his wife, you have no evidence of what you just vomited in the above comment. Then again from most of your posts you do have a thing against men and women having sex, you consider that men are basically raping the woman or in your term "having his way with them" we know you FEAR The Penis and that's because you are a Man Hating Lesbo.

"What he needs is a good psychiatrist"

No you obviously need a good psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back