Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

Well, part of the problem, considering that a whole LOT of people do not vote, that plays a big role. People need to get out and vote!
I'm thankful the ignorant don't often vote. Boting needs to be at least a little difficult.

If you're not willing to stand in line for an hour every 2 to 4 years, you shouldn't be voting.

Perhaps, but there are some people who are not stupid but do believe the system is rigged or whatever other reason, and so they don't vote.

Democrats have introduced a bill to PROTECT PAEDOPHILES under the guise of protecting LGBTQ Rights
But, arent we lectured that pedophilia has nothing to do with "normal" homosexuality?

Look where letting homosexuality out of the closet has gotten us!

Should have kept those "preying" priests hid I guess.

And teachers too. :dunno: I don't think they molest because they are teachers or priests. These are people who will do what it takes to get close to children because they are predators. It certainly isn't only priests who have done this, so don't be ridiculous.

I do agree that they were horrible to try and cover it up. They thought they were protecting themselves, their reputation, but they really weren't. They made matters much worse by passing on the problems.

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

Micah 6:8“He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?” King James Version (KJV). That does not mean hunt down gays and people who please and are pleaded by dogs. That does not mean say Pedophile, die. Satan and the church, smiles. Humble people are not carrying a weapon, itching to use it.​

While Trump is no champion of LGBT causes, Pence is a dangerous ideologue and theocrat who fervently opposes LGBT people. While Trump is driven by personal gain and what ever seems to be politically expediate at any given moment, Pence believes that he is pursuing a divine cause at the direction of God.

White House Streams Church Service Claiming ‘Demonic Spirit’ Causes Homosexuality

My God! The hypocrisy! Promoting hate while paying tribute to King!! Now, we do not know what position King would take today on the various aspects af LGBT issues , but there is good reason to believe that he would not be engaging in the sort of vicious bigotry and fear mongering that we see here.

Here is an example of how King conducted himself as opposed to what we see today on the part of Pence and these ass hat preachers

What would Martin Luther King Jr think of the LGBT rights movement?

I don't find it disturbing. The vast majority of republicans are godbotherers and they all support that rubbish. Why would pence be any different.
I can recall trump grandstanding front of a church implying he is a Christian and the bible thumpers fell for it.

Nothing new in America these days.

Micah 6:8“He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?” King James Version (KJV). That does not mean hunt down gays and people who please and are pleaded by dogs. That does not mean say Pedophile, die. Satan and the church, smiles. Humble people are not carrying a weapon, itching to use it.​

Gibberish!!

Gibberish!!

Sorry.

Romans 1:26
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their [i]women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the [j]men, leaving the natural use of the [k]woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

I don't find it disturbing. The vast majority of republicans are godbotherers and they all support that rubbish. Why would pence be any different.
I can recall trump grandstanding front of a church implying he is a Christian and the bible thumpers fell for it.

Nothing new in America these days.

He stood in front of a burned church, "implying" that he did not support burning down churches.

And yes, I believe that.

You are an asshole.

He stood in front of a burned church, "implying" that he did not support burning down churches.

And yes, I believe that.

You are an asshole.

You

And yes, I believe that.

You are an asshole.

I might be an arsehole for exposing the truth but you're a brain dead lying godbotherer . If you saw it you would known it's the church near the WH. It was not burnt. You are a liar protecting another liar.

Here's the link. Point out which part is burnt. Don't ever think you are smarter than me and all I did was to research it.
How does your lying fit with your God?

You

I might be an arsehole for exposing the truth but you're a brain dead lying godbotherer . If you saw it you would known it's the church near the WH. It was not burnt. You are a liar protecting another liar.

Here's the link. Point out which part is burnt. Don't ever think you are smarter than me and all I did was to research it.

You sir, are a dumbass.

"Several fires were set during protests in Washington on the night of May 31, including one set in the basement of Ashburton House, the parish house of St. John's Episcopal Church.[4] The fire was isolated to the church nursery and quickly extinguished by firefighters.[56][58][59] According to the church's rector, Reverend Rob Fisher, during the protests "a fire was lit in the nursery, in the basement of Ashburton House".[4][6]"

You sir, are a dumbass.

"Several fires were set during protests in Washington on the night of May 31, including one set in the basement of Ashburton House, the parish house of St. John's Episcopal Church.[4] The fire was isolated to the church nursery and quickly extinguished by firefighters.[56][58][59] According to the church's rector, Reverend Rob Fisher, during the protests "a fire was lit in the nursery, in the basement of Ashburton House".[4][6]"
Thank you for proving that your lies about the church being burned down and you know damned well what T-Rump was doing there . YOU Sir are the dumbass

Last edited:
Thank you for proving that your lies about the church being burned down and you know damned well what T-Rump was doing there . YOU Sir are the dumbass

The church was set on fire. I am glad it was not destroyed. The fact remains, he stood there to demonstrate that he was against burning churches. And yes, I believe that.

That you see that as a bad thing, is on you.

You

The OP said, he stood in front of abburned church, implied it was razed to the ground. It wasn't.
He was grandstanding to win the godbotherer vote or he had no reason to be there and less reason to carry a bible.

The problrm is I saw through the stunt and you thumpers fell for the con.
You all sighed with relief you had God on your side. Suck eggs. He conned you all.

Yes, I do know what he was doing there, taking a stand against burning churches.

You are an asshole.

The OP said, he stood in front of abburned church, implied it was razed to the ground. It wasn't.
He was grandstanding to win the godbotherer vote or he had no reason to be there and less reason to carry a bible.

The problrm is I saw through the stunt and you thumpers fell for the con.
You all sighed with relief you had God on your side. Suck eggs. He conned you all.

The way you say "godbother" is very bizarre. You are welcome to shove it up your ass.

One does not to be a Christian to be against burning churches.

Politics makes strange bedfellows. This has been known for thousands of years. YOu libtards are pretending like it is a shock, if not an outrages to you.

Your hysteria is manufactured bullshit.

The way you say "godbother" is very bizarre. You are welcome to shove it up your ass.

Politics makes strange bedfellows. This has been known for thousands of years. YOu libtards are pretending like it is a shock, if not an outrages to you.

I agree. Plus Pence is irrelevant.

My terminology of you bible thumpers is as bizarre as you people believing there's a god.
The problem is you normally don't get challenged or criticised about your religion. It's a territory normally avoided because it might be sensitive. It is.
I'm very sensitive when godbotherers spew their bullshit and expect to be believed then justify it by condemning me to eternal fire etc.

I am not hysterical about anything. Trump was a complete failure and the Republican godbotherers flocked to him when he grandstanded near that church. It was a stunt. Not manufactured bullshit. You all fell for it like moths to a fire.

Isn't coincidental that most godbotherers are republicans no matter who is the president. Strange bedfellows indeed.

Try Again.

My terminology of you bible thumpers is as bizarre as you people believing there's a god.
The problem is you normally don't get challenged or criticised about your religion. It's a territory normally avoided because it might be sensitive. It is.
I'm very sensitive when godbotherers spew their bullshit and expect to be believed then justify it by condemning me to eternal fire etc.

I am not hysterical about anything. Trump was a complete failure and the Republican godbotherers flocked to him when he grandstanded near that church. It was a stunt. Not manufactured bullshit. You all fell for it like moths to a fire.

Isn't coincidental that most godbotherers are republicans no matter who is the president. Strange bedfellows indeed.

Try Again.
The IRS is after Christians. They are targeted constantly you lying sack of shit.

Try Again.

1. I am not religious. You are simply an asshole. A bigoted asshole.

2. The vast majority of the world, believes in a Deity of some sort. Your atheism is what is "bizarre" in the world, not a belief in God.

3. YOu are acting like it is...somehow "wrong" that the Religious Right would support a non religious President. This is you being, or at least pretending to be, upset about NOTHING.

Forum List

Back