Mike Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

Squaw Pussy, how does one go about SEALING ones Congressional records when in fact those records have been in the PUBLIC DOMAIN since he was a Congressman, and you can go back, look at legislation passed and failed and see who voted for what in the Congressional archives!
Let's be honest. Our resident Pocahontas rides the 'cotton pinto' three out of four weeks every month.
She doesn't have an IQ above double digits and earns spare cash to supplement her welfare cheque hauling dead baby parts from the PP mass murder clinic to the fucking incinerator.
I can't WAIT until Trump is inaugurated. Maybe he'll take a second look at Pocahontas's bank statements.

Pence is obviously a person of low ethical and moral standards - a religious hypocrite. Also, after his LGBT clusterfuck as Indiana governor - he seems desperate. He knew that killed his chances of running for president, so he hopes to come in through the back door as Adolf Trump's VP. He probably figures Trump would be impeached within a year.

For Pence to even allow himself to be considered tells me he is a person of low ethics and morals. In other words - he's a religious hypocrite.

LOL you're such a tool, Pence brings balance to the ticket, he's solid, a conservative and I doubt you or anyone else will find dirt on him. He's a devoted family man.

So, are you saying he has no criminal record?
shut your goddamn piehole
Now that isn't very christian-like, is it? Taking the lord's name in vain like that. You should be ashamed of yourself. Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians, nevermind.

You smelly turd, the only thing you know about Pence is what you have heard about him in the past week. Prior to that, if somebody mentioned his name to you, you would have asked, "who is that?"

578677e41b00002700f6db92.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― As presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpcontinues his veepstakes tryouts, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has emerged as a strong contender to get the nod. On Tuesday, the governor introduced the “Apprentice” star at a rally, offering his unwavering support. The next morning, Trump and his kids swung by Pence’s home for a chat ― presumably about sharing a presidential ticket.

Pence wouldn’t give Trump an important battleground state, and he doesn’t exactly electrify any segments of the electorate that Trump might need to expand his appeal. But he does have one big advantage over the other veep candidates being considered. Unlike with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a vast swath of Pence’s public records have been sealed off from reporters.

Papers from Pence’s time in Congress, spanning 2001 to 2012, are currently housed at Indiana University in Bloomington. According to the library’s website, the collection comprises “23 cartons and approximately 70 GB of electronic records.” But under the donor agreement, the public is forbidden from seeing these materials until either Dec. 5, 2022, or the death of the donor ― whichever is later.

And who is that donor? According to Dina Kellams, IU’s director of university archives, it’s Mike Pence.

More: Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

Gee, I wonder what Pence is hiding. I hear he has lots of baggage he'd like to keep hidden. Trump sure knows how to pick winners...
Obama taught him well, you have no credibility to complain.

What You Need to Know About Mike Pence, Donald Trump's Potential Running Mate

Last year, he was the face of Indiana's so-called Religious Freedom bill, which critics said allowed for discrimination against LGBTQ communities.

Pence signed the bill into law, but was later forced to revise it to address unintended financial ramifications for the state.

The National Collegiate Athletic Association, which is based in Indianapolis, said they consideredmoving events away from the state in the future.

Other businesses — such as Salesforce.com — threatened to cancel job-creating expansions in the state.

The controversy over the Religious Freedom bill caused Pence's support in the state to plummet.

More: What You Need to Know About Mike Pence, Donald Trump's Potential Running Mate

Mike Pence is a world class asshole and bigot - much like Trump.
Easy pocahontas. Your 'flop sweat' is showing. HAAAA HAAAA!
Why not drag yourself away from your free computer and from your free shithole and your free food and go out and spend an hour cleaning up the thousand bags of garbage YOU refer to as 'landscaping'?

Only the rubes in the Republican party could believe a billionaire is 'one of them' and has their best interests in mind.

The disconnect from reality is epic.
DEmocrats do it all the time, Tom Steyer, George Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and not to mention countless millionaires like the Obamas, Clintons, you know people that worked hard and stole from the public treasury.
so bucky excuses Trump's "democratic" tendecies by pointing toward other Democratic candidates and folks?

Logicall, theny, bucky is saying he does not care about "tendencies" but only about getting his democrat elected.

That is madness.

Vote for Johnson.
No dipshit, he'll cut taxes, build a wall, and repeal obamacare......all just for me.....what he won't do is fuck you in the ass, enmcmven though you want it so bad....so you can put away you ky.
You are gullible. He will not cut taxes. He will build no wall. He will not repeal ACA. Nothing for you, my gullible friend. Pence probably would, Trump never. Vote for Johnson.
Nah he will, the question is does the establishment has the balls to pass it on congress

For Pence to even allow himself to be considered tells me he is a person of low ethics and morals. In other words - he's a religious hypocrite.

LOL you're such a tool, Pence brings balance to the ticket, he's solid, a conservative and I doubt you or anyone else will find dirt on him. He's a devoted family man.

Now that isn't very christian-like, is it? Taking the lord's name in vain like that. You should be ashamed of yourself. Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians, nevermind.

You smelly turd, the only thing you know about Pence is what you have heard about him in the past week. Prior to that, if somebody mentioned his name to you, you would have asked, "who is that?"
YOU seem to be suddenly EXTREMELY interested in Pence.
Too bad you didn't have the same interest when the fucking 'OJ jury' elected the First AA president who turned out to be a national and international joke!

Criminal record? I haven't seen him admonished by the FBI Director on national TV.

God you are too oooooh ez

Ahh shaddup, I'm from Indiana you ignorant fucking jackass

A liberal supporting Clinton can stop with the low ethic and moral speech.....look around who you vote for.....Mike Pence could be caught with a 12 year old tyranny and a pound of heroin....and still be morally superior to clinton

578677e41b00002700f6db92.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― As presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpcontinues his veepstakes tryouts, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) has emerged as a strong contender to get the nod. On Tuesday, the governor introduced the “Apprentice” star at a rally, offering his unwavering support. The next morning, Trump and his kids swung by Pence’s home for a chat ― presumably about sharing a presidential ticket.

Pence wouldn’t give Trump an important battleground state, and he doesn’t exactly electrify any segments of the electorate that Trump might need to expand his appeal. But he does have one big advantage over the other veep candidates being considered. Unlike with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a vast swath of Pence’s public records have been sealed off from reporters.

Papers from Pence’s time in Congress, spanning 2001 to 2012, are currently housed at Indiana University in Bloomington. According to the library’s website, the collection comprises “23 cartons and approximately 70 GB of electronic records.” But under the donor agreement, the public is forbidden from seeing these materials until either Dec. 5, 2022, or the death of the donor ― whichever is later.

And who is that donor? According to Dina Kellams, IU’s director of university archives, it’s Mike Pence.

More: Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

Gee, I wonder what Pence is hiding. I hear he has lots of baggage he'd like to keep hidden. Trump sure knows how to pick winners...

Who gives a shit you dumb fuck. Anything that he wrote or said officially is public record and available upon request. Unless he followed Hillary's lead and just deleted everything he didn't want you to see.

What a dumb fuck. Pence has his PRIVATE papers sealed and that is somehow bad. Clinton uses a system that keeps PUBLIC records FROM the public and that's good.

Go kill yourself you ignorant fuck.

Only the rubes in the Republican party could believe a billionaire is 'one of them' and has their best interests in mind.

The disconnect from reality is epic.
How much money have the Clinton's put in offshore accounts selling 'pay for play'.
Suuuuure Hillary is just 'one of the little people' suuuuure!

So? Obama has sealed his college records, and only ever voted present as Senator.
Two lies in one red herring! Well done!

College records are sealed by the college, retard. EVERY college. You obviously never went to one.

Here is Obama's voting record. Good luck finding even ONE time he voted "Present" you lying fuck.

Now stop guzzling piss and regurgitating it like a fucking retarded parrot.

Bbbuut the New York Times!!!!!

In 1999, Barack Obama was faced with a difficult vote in the Illinois legislature — to support a bill that would let some juveniles be tried as adults, a position that risked drawing fire from African-Americans, or to oppose it, possibly undermining his image as a tough-on-crime moderate.

In the end, Mr. Obama chose neither to vote for nor against the bill. He voted “present,” effectively sidestepping the issue, an option he invoked nearly 130 times as a state senator.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/20/us/politics/20cnd-obama.html
And this is evidence he "only ever voted present as Senator"? Are you actually trying to keep this bullshit lie ALIVE?

Holy shit!!!

Please tell me you aren't this retarded.

Wait. Too late. That horse left the barn the day you first logged onto this forum.

Obama’s Legislative Record

Q: How many times did Obama vote 'present' as a state senator?

A: He did so 129 times, which represents a little more than 3 percent of his total votes.

Jesus, you retards actually are too stupid to know you've been thoroughly trounced! You just get right back in line for a refill of your piss cups even after being shown you've been lied to by your propaganda outlets.

Retards like you DESERVE to be lied to.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You are the only retard on this thread if you don't believe that Obama voted 'present' 129 times when he was a state Senator.
Ayers told him to vote 'present'. Obama is the real life Manchurian Candidate.
Too bad he didn't have the fucking 'stones' to fulfill Ayer's and Soros commands.
At least there will never be another negro President in America if it last ten thousand years.

So? Obama has sealed his college records, and only ever voted present as Senator.
Two lies in one red herring! Well done!

College records are sealed by the college, retard. EVERY college. You obviously never went to one.

Here is Obama's voting record. Good luck finding even ONE time he voted "Present" you lying fuck.

Now stop guzzling piss and regurgitating it like a fucking retarded parrot.

Bbbuut the New York Times!!!!!

In 1999, Barack Obama was faced with a difficult vote in the Illinois legislature — to support a bill that would let some juveniles be tried as adults, a position that risked drawing fire from African-Americans, or to oppose it, possibly undermining his image as a tough-on-crime moderate.

In the end, Mr. Obama chose neither to vote for nor against the bill. He voted “present,” effectively sidestepping the issue, an option he invoked nearly 130 times as a state senator.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/20/us/politics/20cnd-obama.html
And this is evidence he "only ever voted present as Senator"? Are you actually trying to keep this bullshit lie ALIVE?

Holy shit!!!

Please tell me you aren't this retarded.

Wait. Too late. That horse left the barn the day you first logged onto this forum.

Obama’s Legislative Record

Q: How many times did Obama vote 'present' as a state senator?

A: He did so 129 times, which represents a little more than 3 percent of his total votes.

Jesus, you retards actually are too stupid to know you've been thoroughly trounced! You just get right back in line for a refill of your piss cups even after being shown you've been lied to by your propaganda outlets.

Retards like you DESERVE to be lied to.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You are the only retard on this thread if you don't believe that Obama voted 'present' 129 times when he was a state Senator.
Ayers told him to vote 'present'. Obama is the real life Manchurian Candidate.
Too bad he didn't have the fucking 'stones' to fulfill Ayer's and Soros commands.
At least there will never be another negro President in America if it last ten thousand years.
You must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

YOU seem to be suddenly EXTREMELY interested in Pence.
Too bad you didn't have the same interest when the fucking 'OJ jury' elected the First AA president who turned out to be a national and international joke!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So, he obama'ed them.....huh....

Really? Are Obama's records "sealed"...? Got any "credible" proof?
I wanna see Hillary's speech in Obama's constitutional Lawyers Class.
Does lakhota ever take his mouth off Obama's dick?
He's a she.

No, I'm not - but why do you hate women?
I'm not a fag I love women...especially ones with enough respect for themselves to not get an abortion

Wow, I wonder if Pence has a long history of rape allegations against him or sexual harassment or covering up for someone else that did.

OR maybe he is trying to hide massive classified security breaches that got 'hushed up' for him by his spouse who went and met publicly with the Attorney General while being a witness in an ongoing investigation?

Or maybe he has been taking massive donations in the tens of millions of US dollars from foreign governments while he was Secretary of State? Maybe some of them were related to the sale of 20% of the USA strategic reserves of Uranium?

Or maybe Pence is hiding his $45 million he got in 'speaking fees' from Wall Street Banks?

Or maybe he is hiding his culpability in various suicides, homicides and other crimes?

Or maybe he is hiding how lucky he got with trading cattle futures?

Nah, even sealed records couldnt protect him from that much graft and corruption.

HillaryScandals_zpsbkbcamd4.jpg

Forum List

Back