Mike Pence Has Sealed Off Records From His 12 Years In Congress

"OMG, Obama was soooo poor, wait his grandparents (who raised him) were rich" When, where, how much? Need a link

"and who the fuck cares if Trump was born rich" whoever posted that Obama was raised in luxury care; the quote clearly is one of tremendous hypocrisy
Madelyn Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bank of Hawaii in 1960 and was promoted to be one of the first female bank vice presidents in 1970

yeah he grew up in poverty....jesus, you guys use the same fucking argument....it's hilarious jakey says he's a rockefellar republican and then uses democrat talking points on wealth and how your were raised, except the talking points are wrong......sucks to flush jakey out again
Compare that with Trump being born into wealth and Obama into single parent poverty and being dragged literally across the world.

bucky is unhappy I have no trouble flushing him and is simply trolling off OP. :lol:

To the OP: show me where Pence has sealed off his congressional records.
Lol toy just lost, you said Obama was poor, I schooled you on that, he wasnt, now you want to say he's not as wealthy as Trump.....Starkey you always change the goalposts and I keep scoring touchdowns......I can Crush you with whatever metric........because nobody running for president is poor, yet you're too stupid to know that. Not even kasich is poor.m, but we all know you're full of shit and never backed him

PS how many times are you going to let me kick your ass?

Last edited:
"OMG, Obama was soooo poor, wait his grandparents (who raised him) were rich" When, where, how much? Need a link

"and who the fuck cares if Trump was born rich" whoever posted that Obama was raised in luxury care; the quote clearly is one of tremendous hypocrisy
Bank of Hawaii in 1960 and was promoted to be one of the first female bank vice presidents in 1970

yeah he grew up in poverty....jesus, you guys use the same fucking argument....it's hilarious jakey says he's a rockefellar republican and then uses democrat talking points on wealth and how your were raised, except the talking points are wrong......sucks to flush jakey out again
Compare that with Trump being born into wealth and Obama into single parent poverty and being dragged literally across the world.

bucky is unhappy I have no trouble flushing him and is simply trolling off OP. :lol:

Lol toy just lost, you said Obama was poor, I schooled you on that, he wasnt, now you want to say he's not as wealthy as Trump.....Starkey you always change the goalposts and I keep scoring touchdowns......I can Crush you with whatever metric........because nobody running for president is poor, yet you're too stupid to worry about it. Not even kasich is poor.m, but we all know you're full o c shit and never backed him

PS how many times are you going to let me kick your ass?

It's like that classic Starkey Yurt Debate where Jake did his best Bravely Bold Sir Robin and ran awaaaaayyyyyyyy

Remember how Trump got a full scholarship to an Ivy League school because he claimed to have Cherokee Cheekbones?

Oh, wait.
Do you know someone who did? Spit it out, man. We've been having fun mocking you rubes regurgitating lies.

Remember how Trump got a full scholarship to an Ivy League school because he claimed to have Cherokee Cheekbones?

Oh, wait.

Got any "credible" proof that Liz Warren used that to get a full scholarship - or any scholarship?

Oh, wait.
Do you know someone who did? Spit it out, man. We've been having fun mocking you rubes regurgitating lies.
She was granted tenure in large part due to her background, helped with the minority numbers, I hate affirmative action so I find it ironic and hilarious, but according to liberals she would have denied a real Indian a tenured professorship based on a lie.......that damn white privilege strikes again!

Oh, wait.

Got any "credible" proof that Liz Warren used that to get a full scholarship - or any scholarship?
Look below, but you have any proof she's a pre whitey american?

Oh, wait.

All he has are the voices on the AM radio and the ones in his head.

Oh, wait.

Lakhota, show us one thing you've posted with credible proof, no huff po and mother jones don't count

Oh, wait.

Lizzy "Cheekbones" Warren.

She was listed as a "minority" teacher.

Only the rubes in the Republican party could believe a billionaire is 'one of them' and has their best interests in mind.

The disconnect from reality is epic.
DEmocrats do it all the time, Tom Steyer, George Soros, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and not to mention countless millionaires like the Obamas, Clintons, you know people that worked hard and stole from the public treasury.
so bucky excuses Trump's "democratic" tendecies by pointing toward other Democratic candidates and folks?

Logicall, theny, bucky is saying he does not care about "tendencies" but only about getting his democrat elected.

That is madness.

Vote for Johnson.
No dipshit, he'll cut taxes, build a wall, and repeal obamacare......all just for me.....what he won't do is fuck you in the ass, enmcmven though you want it so bad....so you can put away you ky.
You are gullible. He will not cut taxes. He will build no wall. He will not repeal ACA. Nothing for you, my gullible friend. Pence probably would, Trump never. Vote for Johnson.

It's a decent choice but it will sheer another 7 or 8% of those GOP who might have voted for Trump.

They will see Pence's selection as a betrayal of the far right.

For Pence to even allow himself to be considered tells me he is a person of low ethics and morals. In other words - he's a religious hypocrite.

For Pence to even allow himself to be considered tells me he is a person of low ethics and morals. In other words - he's a religious hypocrite.

LOL you're such a tool, Pence brings balance to the ticket, he's solid, a conservative and I doubt you or anyone else will find dirt on him. He's a devoted family man.

LOL you're such a tool, Pence brings balance to the ticket, he's solid, a conservative and I doubt you or anyone else will find dirt on him. He's a devoted family man.

So, are you saying he has no criminal record?

When a politician seals his own personal records that usually means he is running for the Presidency, not VICE President....oh wait, that was just Obama. Never mind. :p

You tools and the funny are tiresome, get a new plan, that one failed also.

So, are you saying he has no criminal record?

If you think he has one post it, Goober. If not shut your goddamn piehole

Forum List

Back