Mike Lindell ordered to pay $5M reward to expert who debunked 'rigged election' claims

Ah, EEFleegle, my bad.
Have no intention to step on your applause line.
I just posted a new thread on this very topic.
But you were first and have the most responses.
Maybe one of the moderators will notice and marry my thread into yours.
We don't need two threads on poor PillowBoy's travails.
Snarkworthy though it may be. ;)

Disclaimer by the OP ---me:

EagleEyeFleegle had already started a thread on this very topic.
I would recommend to any respondents to this thread to--instead ---post to EEF's thread...which has a somewhat similar title. You should find it easily.
As much as I wanna snark on PillowBoy.....we really don't need to pile on with two threads.

C.

Ah, EEFleegle, my bad.
Have no intention to step on your applause line.
I just posted a new thread on this very topic.
But you were first and have the most responses.
Maybe one of the moderators will notice and marry my thread into yours.
We don't need two threads on poor PillowBoy's travails.
Snarkworthy though it may be. ;)
No worries..and think the count is up to 4 anyway~

It does make me smile. 2 1/2 years of listening to the bellowing of "stolen, rigged election" with no proof at all has come home to roost.
No that is not it. It is the corrupt courts not allowing discovery and asking Dominion for their source codes. It would have put this to rest a long time ago. Plus Trump would be president.

Of course, silly me.
The trust in our power fiefdoms is low. The lies are ongoing and natural now. Joe's administration is the worst in that in history. Its near everywhere and to challenge or question any of power means retaliation that cost the citizen doing it.

The trust in our power fiefdoms is low. The lies are ongoing and natural now. Joe's administration is the worst in that in history. Its near everywhere and to challenge or question any of power means retaliation that cost the citizen doing it.
I read somewhere that if truth was to ever be introduced into our government, that the USA would fall apart within a year.

I found that to be rather sad.

I read somewhere that if truth was to ever be introduced into our government, that the USA would fall apart within a year.

I found that to be rather sad.
You do realize the the mouthpiece of maga, FAUX news, just had to pay over 700 million dollars for lying
..right?

Damn..the courts are not being kind to the kooks:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been ordered to pay $5 million to an expert who debunked his claims about the 2020 election, CNN reported.
Lindell, who pushes mass voter fraud conspiracy theories, vowed to award a multimillion-dollar prize to any cyber security expert who could disprove his claims. An arbitration panel awarded software developer Robert Zeidman the $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell.
“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

Zeidman signed up for the challenge and found Lindell’s data to be "largely nonsensical," CNN reported.

The best part? The rules of the debunking limit appeals and court intervention, by design.

Mike is very likely going to have to pay.

The Big Lies loses in court again.

You do realize the the mouthpiece of maga, FAUX news, just had to pay over 700 million dollars for lying
..right?
And despite settling TWO defamation cases in the last few weeks to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, Smartmatic is still waiting in the wings with its 2.7 billion dollar suit.

And OANN is next. Then NewsMax. Giuliani, Sidney Powell. Mike Lindell. Patrick Byrne.

These incompetent conspiracy dipshits have created a new viable business model: Suing incompetent conspiracy dipshits.

Ask Alex Jones how that's working out for him.

Forum List

Back