Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

I maintain that no lefty who has watched the entire movie is disputing Lindell's absolute truth.
Well that's stupid. I am disputing every one of his lies, and I didn't watch the movie. because none of his lies are new or are his own, original material.

Haha... you didn't watch it at all, did you? You didn't.

Ok, I'm watching and will probably make some posts as I go so I don't forget. Mind you I think Lindell is a whack job who was pushing a cure for COVID a few months ago so Im going to be very skeptical...

First flag I see is his reference to all this evidence and then he goes into state data, but he doesn't source the data... He gets into AZ and shows a line item saying that 30K illegal aliens voted... Well how the hell did that happen?! He just made the claim and shows a powerpoint slide. I don't trust a word of what he is saying. If he wants to show absolute proof then he needs to show reliable sources. Something he types out in powerpoint is not reliable intel.

Now we got a guy talking about the voting machine servers being stored over seas and saying that they can easily be hacked and have the results changed. The voting machines at the elections centers are NOT ONLINE. This guy is an idiot. So far this entire presentation has been unverified talk. I have yet to see anything credible that I can sink my teeth into. But I'll keep watching.

19 pages in...no bombshells from Lindell's video.
So, explain the State by State breakdown of irregular votes, such as dead people, underaged people, non residents and non-existant addresses, and repeat voters.
Debunk that.

Balsamo, Michael. “Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud.” Associated Press. 1 Dec 2020.

Adams, Tony, et al. “Scientists say no credible evidence of computer fraud in the 2020 election outcome, but policymakers must work with experts to improve confidence.” 16 Nov 2020.

It’s Official: The Election Was Secure.” Brennan Center for Justice. 11 Dec 2020.

Fichera, Angelo and Saranac Hale Spencer. “Bogus Theory Claims Supercomputer Switched Votes in Election.” FactCheck.org. 13 Nov 2020.

Egan, Paul. “Antrim vote glitch: Expert shares how county mistakenly flipped from red to blue.” Detroit Free Press. 6 Nov 2020.

Fichera, Angelo. “Audit in Michigan County Refutes Dominion Conspiracy Theory.” FactCheck.org. 18 Dec 2020.

Hand audit of all Presidential Election votes in Antrim County confirms previously certified results, voting machines were accurate.” Michigan Department of State. 17 Dec 2020.

Hand Count Calculation Sheet | Antrim County. Michigan Department of State. 18 Dec 2020.

Litke, Eric. “Fact check: Alleged ‘backdated’ ballots wouldn’t have been counted even if USPS claim true.” USA Today. 5 Dec 2020.

Raffensperger, Brad. Letter to Congress. 6 Jan 2021.

Joint Statement From Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & The Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees.” U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. 12 Nov 2020.

Krebs, Chris (@CISAKrebs). “Same as yesterday, Hammer and Scorecard is still a hoax. Thats it. That’s the tweet.” Twitter. 8 Nov 2020.

Krebs, Chris (@CISAKrebs). “To be crystal clear on Downwards arrow, I’m specifically referring to the Hammer and Scorecard nonsense. It’s just that – nonsense. This is not a real thing, don’t fall for it and think 2x before you share. #Protect2020” Twitter. 7 Nov 2020.

Rumor Control.” U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Accessed 5 Feb 2021.
All lies believed by stupid people. We were told Trump was a Russian asset for 3 years. Was that true?

• One former senior Justice Department official who worked closely with the former special counsel Robert Mueller when he was FBI director, told Insider Trump's behavior was "directly out of the Putin playbook. We have a Russian asset sitting in the Oval Office."
  • A former CIA operative told Insider the evidence is "overwhelming" that Trump is a Russian agent, but another CIA and NSA veteran said it was more likely Trump was currying favor with Putin for future business deals.
  • Meanwhile, another recently retired FBI special agent told Insider that Trump's freewheeling and often unfounded statements make it more likely that he's a "useful idiot" for the Russians. But "it would not surprise me in the least if the Russians had at least one asset in Trump's inner circle."
In House of Trump, House of Putin: The Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia, veteran journalist and author Craig Unger names 59 Russians as business associates of Trump (who has claimed he has none) and follows the purported financial links between them and the Trump Organization going back decades.
You are stupid. That is propaganda from haters and corrupt people.
Says the Qannon supporter

Now we got a guy talking about the voting machine servers being stored over seas and saying that they can easily be hacked and have the results changed. The voting machines at the elections centers are NOT ONLINE. This guy is an idiot. So far this entire presentation has been unverified talk. I have yet to see anything credible that I can sink my teeth into. But I'll keep watching.
That one in particular caught my eye. Breaks the rules of network architecture. You keep 80% of the traffic local.

I wonder why Lindell would have to make a video, instead of letting himself be questioned and his claims be scrutinized by an interviewer, or a law enforcement officer?

Just kidding.

The most fraudulent election in the history of western civilisation.
I don't know how anyone is going to prevent the same thing in 2024.

No one is going to prevent it.

The Honorable Donald J. Trump may go down in history as the last Republican President.

Or possibly the Dems may choose someday a trusted confederate to run as a Republican and let him win in order to "prove" that there is no election rigging.
There is nothing honorable about the orange grifter and incompetent fuckup. That word should never be used as an adjective to describe a con man like Dump.

Lindell just went through a long piece interviewing a guy from a Michigan county who claimed the results were incorrect. They run through all kinds of numbers on Magic Mikes powerpoint slide, none of which matched up to what I found online. They were pitching a big dominion machine fraud. I just looked up the results of that county and read a few articles about what happened out there. The actually did a hand recount of all the ballots and guess what. They were right, there was fraud... Trump was shorted by 12 votes!!!

OK EvMetro, I finished it. I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be surprised that I'm still not a believer. I just don't believe any of the claims he is making nor do I believe the kooky people he interviewed. Not without a reliable source behind the claims which he failed to reference. The majority of his show was about voting machine fraud and millions of votes that were switched through Chinese hacking. The problem with that claim is that several swing states and counties that had controversies did hand recounts and the numbers were right in line with what the machines counted. There may be a few dozen errors here or there but nothing amounting to the wild claims of a stolen election or systemic fraud which are being pushed. There is a reason why Mike is being shunned and why people are not taking him seriously. The guy is a kook. He had a meeting with Trump to go over this stuff. Know how long it lasted? 15 minutes. Yes even Conspiracy Don wasn't going to waste too much time with Mad Mike. I'm starting to get the hand of this nickname thing. :cool:

I am curious though... to those who watched this video. What were the strongest points that you think were made. Which if any do you believe? I appreciate the discussion OP. Ready to debate any points you find valid that you think im dismissing.

Last edited:
Lindell just went through a long piece interviewing a guy from a Michigan county who claimed the results were incorrect. They run through all kinds of numbers on Magic Mikes powerpoint slide, none of which matched up to what I found online. They were pitching a big dominion machine fraud. I just looked up the results of that county and read a few articles about what happened out there. The actually did a hand recount of all the ballots and guess what. They were right, there was fraud... Trump was shorted by 12 votes!!!

Watching the movie puts you in a class above the garden variety lefty. There is yet another level if you are interested, and this would be "objective" vetting of information. If we do what those two vice journalists did in the 3 part Q series, we set aside subjective partisan goals, in favor of uncovering the actual truth. The best we can do is be subjectively objective, but when we make objectives vetting our goal, we can usually get something accomplished. I am an active liberal progressive on a few other sites under a different name, so I have had to learn to research and prove both sides of the story, and I assure you that doing this has taught me A LOT.

I can see that you are headed for a subjective review of the movie, but I invite you to vet BOTH sets of information in your own time, like those two vice journalists did. Search and vet beyond finding what you want to find, and see if you can find the actual truth.

Watching the movie puts you in a class above the garden variety lefty. There is yet another level if you are interested, and this would be "objective" vetting of information. If we do what those two vice journalists did in the 3 part Q series, we set aside subjective partisan goals, in favor of uncovering the actual truth. The best we can do is be subjectively objective, but when we make objectives vetting our goal, we can usually get something accomplished. I am an active liberal progressive on a few other sites under a different name, so I have had to learn to research and prove both sides of the story, and I assure you that doing this has taught me A LOT.

I can see that you are headed for a subjective review of the movie, but I invite you to vet BOTH sets of information in your own time, like those two vice journalists did. Search and vet beyond finding what you want to find, and see if you can find the actual truth.
Well said, I agree about that approach as well. Check out the last post I made where I lay out my underlying issue with the reliability of the piece and I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts.

OK EvMetro, I finished it. I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be surprised that I'm still not a believer. I just don't believe any of the claims he is making nor do I believe the kooky people he interviewed. Not without a reliable source behind the claims which he failed to reference. The majority of his show was about voting machine fraud and millions of votes that were switched through Chinese hacking. The problem with that claim is that several swing states and counties that had controversies did hand recounts and the numbers were right in line with what the machines counted. There may be a few dozen errors here or there but nothing amounting to the wild claims of a stolen election or systemic fraud which are being espoused. There is a reason why Mike is being shunned and why people are not taking him seriously. The guy is a kook. He had a meeting with Trump to go over this stuff. Know how long it lasted? 15 minutes. Yes even Conspiracy Don wasn't going to waste too much time with Mad Mike. I'm starting to get the hand of this nickname thing.

I am curious though... to those who watched this video. What were the strongest points that you think were made. Which if any do you believe? I appreciate the discussion OP. Ready to debate any points you find valid that you think im dismissing.
Lol, no need to be sorry. If you review this entire thread, you will notice that I did not support Lindell, I never made assertions about voter fraud or anything in the movie, and that I only was asking how many people actually watched it. I uploaded the entire movie into my brain like I did the Q series, and I have not drawn conclusions on anything. I only lock into believing something after I have vetted it from BOTH sides of the aisle, or have something very solid to go on.

OK EvMetro, I finished it. I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be surprised that I'm still not a believer. I just don't believe any of the claims he is making nor do I believe the kooky people he interviewed. Not without a reliable source behind the claims which he failed to reference. The majority of his show was about voting machine fraud and millions of votes that were switched through Chinese hacking. The problem with that claim is that several swing states and counties that had controversies did hand recounts and the numbers were right in line with what the machines counted. There may be a few dozen errors here or there but nothing amounting to the wild claims of a stolen election or systemic fraud which are being espoused. There is a reason why Mike is being shunned and why people are not taking him seriously. The guy is a kook. He had a meeting with Trump to go over this stuff. Know how long it lasted? 15 minutes. Yes even Conspiracy Don wasn't going to waste too much time with Mad Mike. I'm starting to get the hand of this nickname thing.

Lol, no need to be sorry. If you review this entire thread, you will notice that I did not support Lindell, I never made assertions about voter fraud or anything in the movie, and that I only was asking how many people actually watched it. I uploaded the entire movie into my brain like I did the Q series, and I have not drawn conclusions on anything. I only lock into believing something after I have vetted it from BOTH sides of the aisle, or have something very solid to go on.
Are there any nuggets that you got from Mikes movie that you want to dig into or explore further? One that I've been looking at is the vulnerability of the machines and whether they were online or not. I found this article from NBC in Jan 2020, am curious if the issues they found were resolved before the election later that year...

Are there any nuggets that you got from Mikes movie that you want to dig into or explore further? One that I've been looking at is the vulnerability of the machines and whether they were online or not. I found this article from NBC in Jan 2020, am curious if the issues they found were resolved before the election later that year...

I am open to evaluating the first item where you have doubts, whatever it might be. From there, I'd be interested in "attempting" to vet it by internet researching it from both sets of partisan bias. The truth cannot always be known, but we could dig in like our two vice journalists did and simply look for the truth. I typically learn more as a righty when I try to prove the lefty narrative. Do you see something to start out with?

I am open to evaluating the first item where you have doubts, whatever it might be. From there, I'd be interested in "attempting" to vet it by internet researching it from both sets of partisan bias. The truth cannot always be known, but we could dig in like our two vice journalists did and simply look for the truth. I typically learn more as a righty when I try to prove the lefty narrative. Do you see something to start out with?
I think the most productive thing would be to go right to heart. He is claiming election fraud through voting machine hacking. Thats the big one. He spent a significant amount of time on the Antrim County results in Michigan. How about we take a look at Mikes claims that there was voting machine fraud and then compare the numbers he presents to the actual results released by the elections board? Then lets look at which measures were taken by officials to validate the results. See if we can find a bullshitter

Forum List

Back