Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

Oltmann claimed he had infiltrated local antifa groups in Colorado, and in September 2020 took part in a telephone conference call. He said during that conversation, he heard a man named Eric speak, and another caller referred to him as “Eric, the Dominion guy.” According to Oltmann, another participant in the call asked “What are we going to do if fucking Trump wins,” to which, according to Oltmann, “Eric” replied “Don’t worry about the election. Trump is not going to win, I made fucking sure of that. Hahaha.”
So not even Oltman can say with any certainty that Eric on the phone is Eric Coomer.
Do we even have any recording or evidence this happened at all?
Oh you can bet your ass Obama knows. His administration spied on everyone.

How many of you have something bad to say about it without having watched it?
Anytime a persons opinions/viewpoints are censored I take that as a red flag. I back anyone's right to be heard from Maxine Waters to Charles Manson, & from president Chavez to Albert Einstein. Even the former commandant, Rudolf Franz Hoess(pronunced 'Hearse' of the Auschwitz Birkenau KZ camp/death camp complex has a right to speak/defend his orders/actions. It's called Due Process for a person has a right to both speak & defend themselves & are NOT guilty until proven guilty in a court of law by ones peers. Without Due Process society breaks down into nothing more than a vigilante mob. Why I must ask are so many American voices being squelched online like what is wrong with hearing other folks voice their opinions & accusations? Censorship is NEVER welcome in a society that is truly built upon respect for their fellow mankind.

How many of you have something bad to say about it without having watched it?
Anytime a persons opinions/viewpoints are censored I take that as a red flag. I back anyone's right to be heard from Maxine Waters to Charles Manson, & from president Chavez to Albert Einstein. Even the former commandant, Rudolf Franz Hoess(pronunced 'Hearse' of the Auschwitz Birkenau KZ camp/death camp complex has a right to speak/defend his orders/actions. It's called Due Process for a person has a right to both speak & defend themselves & are NOT guilty until proven guilty in a court of law by ones peers. Without Due Process society breaks down into nothing more than a vigilante mob. Why I must ask are so many American voices being squelched online like what is wrong with hearing other folks voice their opinions & accusations? Censorship is NEVER welcome in a society that is truly built upon respect for their fellow mankind.
I say anyone, and everyone, should have their say. But to have their say, they must be hooked up to a lie detector and the results of the lie detector should be included with what they have to say.

Our founding Father's never dreamed the liars of our country would be given the platform of social media and mass media to spread their lies without any vetting.
The devil is enlarging hell to make room for all of the Trump supporters.

I reply in kind to these people. It seems to me the language they use is the language they understand.
I apologize. For some reason, I thought you were replying to me. My mistake.

Thank you. I like a lot of your posts, as you hopefully know.

Keep fighting the good fight. (That's a figure of speech, not necessarily a call to take up arms, LOL. :))

I reply in kind to these people. It seems to me the language they use is the language they understand.
I apologize. For some reason, I thought you were replying to me. My mistake.

Thank you. I like a lot of your posts, as you hopefully know.

Keep fighting the good fight. (That's a figure of speech, not necessarily a call to take up arms, LOL. :))
Don't make me bring you up on incitement charges. o_O :auiqs.jpg:

Jim, you seem to be intelligent. How can you be on these idiots team? Are you a white supremacist?

Thanks.

They are not idiots. I should say, we are not idiots. Half the population has below-average intelligence, BTW.

I am anti-racist. I am all about equal opportunity for all. Race is irrelevant. Race and ethnicity should be removed from every federal and state form, and every college application.

How can I be on the Conservative team? Easily. While I could expand on that at length with my own personal reasons I will try to keep it short.

Trump knows that a strong economy and full employment fixes just about every single problem in the world.
- Poverty & hunger
- Crime
- Social Security solvency
- Health care
- Military threats
- etc.

Democrats, Biden in particular, are clueless, and the real idiots. Look at Biden's priorities, based upon his urgent executive actions....

- Kill thousands of American jobs by cancelling the Keystone pipeline on day one.
- Let Creepy men pee in our daughters' restrooms
- Let boys compete in girls' sports, ruining the careers of some women, and disenfranchising some of them from getting sports scholarships.
- Freezing the Wall and opening the borders to illegals by stopping deportations, essentially making the whole US a sanctuary nation. Letting in criminals, hurting American citizens' wages, and possibly spreading COVID.
- Lots of stuff on Climate Change which will have no real impact other than raising energy prices for millions of poor Americans and killing more jobs.
- Cancelling the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians.
- Requiring everyone to wear arguably-ineffective masks at all times on federal property, Which he completly ignored himself, along with his press secretary and Dem members of Congress, infringing upon the fundamental right of Americans to make their own medical decisions.
- Allowing illegal immigrants, who in Biden's own words should not be "above the law," to be counted in the US census for determining representation, even though they are not allowed to vote.
- Cancelling Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses - more Big Government.

democrats04.jpg

I will note that signatures are not displayed, and this is from 2018, but you can be sure this kind of vote harvesting happened in 2020 as well...

Ballotsfull.jpg

envelopes.jpg

ballots3-1536x1185.jpg

Forum List

Back