Mike Johnson: Problem Is the Human Heart, Not Guns

I don't really care to respond to all of your nonsense but I do have a simple question. What specifically makes you think I'm a bigot? It couldn't just be because I don't agree with you, could it? I'm interested to see how you mind works.

The fact that your biggest worry is brown people might sneak in here to take jobs that white folks don't want to do.

Oh, yeah, and you're from the South... generations of inbreeding have made you mean and stupid.

I have a huge problem with religious assholes who think their imaginary sky friend wants them to impose their beliefs on the rest of us. If you don't like abortion or gays, that's your prerogative, but leave everyone else alone.

And yet you have no problem at all with your side imposing insane, evil, destructive bullshit on the rest of us, far worse than any of your most extravagant lies about anything that you claim my side wants to impose on anyone.

You're happy to impose death on thousands of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and to impose sick, disgusting sexual perversions on society as a whole, and even on children.

You are in reality, a far, far worse example, in almost every possible sense, of everything that you want to falsely accuse me of being.

The fact that your biggest worry is brown people might sneak in here to take jobs that white folks don't want to do.

Oh, yeah, and you're from the South... generations of inbreeding have made you mean and stupid.

I am not afraid of “brown people“. I do realize that anyone can come across our border, which is an untenable situation.

Anyone that would make the choice the live in relative squaller without at least being financially rewarded can’t be very intelligent. You fit the bill.

Point out the silliness of religious beliefs in the 21st century, when we know how the universe actually works, is hardly hate.

Now, here's the thing. I have no problem with religious people whose belief in their imaginary sky friend makes them volunteer at charities and feed the poor. You'll never once here me complaining about that. (Other than to point out this is what the government SHOULD be doing.)

I have a huge problem with religious assholes who think their imaginary sky friend wants them to impose their beliefs on the rest of us. If you don't like abortion or gays, that's your prerogative, but leave everyone else alone.

Naw, I just have fun mocking your silly beliefs... really, not much else is required.

"Joseph Smith was fucking teenage girls"

Sputter, sputter, "That's not true, he was just joining in a spiritual bonding with them!!!"
And that bond was restricted to his penis.

Only 115 incidences in 21 years?

Bullshit

And you have no link and no data and Bulldog has no definition for Mass shooting even though he/she claims that there is a "accepted definition" when the FBI doesn't even have an official definition.

And yet you have no problem at all with your side imposing insane, evil, destructive bullshit on the rest of us, far worse than any of your most extravagant lies about anything that you claim my side wants to impose on anyone.
I think youare confused. I don't seek to impose anything.

I just recognize reality... let's examine, shall we?

You're happy to impose death on thousands of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and to impose sick, disgusting sexual perversions on society as a whole, and even on children.
Fetuses aren't people, and abortion bans never work. Just look at the Philippines. They have the kind of abortion laws you want, and everyone ignores them.

What everyone forgets is that by 1973, the abortion laws still on the books were being ignored across the country. The court didn't think it was doing anything that controversial.

As for "preversions", kids are going to be gay or trans no matter how loudly you scream "Jesus" at them. You need to learn to deal. Or maybe just have a conversation with a gay person.

You are in reality, a far, far worse example, in almost every possible sense, of everything that you want to falsely accuse me of being.
Not really. You see, here's the thing. I would never have an abortion (because I'm male and my wife and I are in our 60's) and have no interest in gay stuff. But I wouldn't go around telling other people what they should and shouldn't do.

This is something you'd want to do.

And you have no link and no data and Bulldog has no definition for Mass shooting even though he/she claims that there is a "accepted definition" when the FBI doesn't even have an official definition.
Your idiot link claims only 115 incidences of mass shootings on 20 years

We register cars. They are (for the most part) all searchable in a national database. We require licensing and training. We require insurance (for the most part). We do not hold guns (especially semi-automatics) to the same standards.
You do not need a license to buy, own, or use a car
You do not need to register a car unless you drive it on the roads.
You do not need to insure a car unless you drive it on the roads.
Interesting that you wan to hold guns to that standard.

Maine had a “yellow flag” law that requires so many hurdles that they failed in the Card situation. Everything was there to stop him owning guns EXCEPT the actual act of getting an order to remove them. Why?
The Lewiston shooter passed the ATF background investigation for the purchase of a suppressor, the same investigation they use for the purchase of a machjne gun
How can that be?

They have as many “dark people” as we do you fucking racist prick
UK: Black Africans: 2.5%
France: Black Africans: 5%

Did you know you were wrong, or did I just help alleviate your ignorance?

Last edited:
UK: Black Africans: 2.5%
France: Black Africans: 5%

Did you know you were wrong, or did I just help alleviate your ignorance?
So to gun nuts like you the problem isn’t the human heart but skin color?

Interesting

Talk to the IRS and Census Bureau, they don't count little Globby as a person, either.
If a woman wants it, it's a baby.
If she doesnt', it's that problem she has to take care of on Tuesday.

A human being is a human being, regardless of who does or does not recognize him as such, and uphold his basic human rights.

You're a proud scion of one of the most infamous societies of the 20th century to widely disregard the basic rights of a very large portion of its own human population, to the point of murdering sixteen million of them. Even today, a few generations and halfway around the world removed from your heritage, your deep hatred of some of the same people that your people most hated back in The Old Country still comes through in many of your recent posts.

You really can't openly support mass murdering Jews, as your folks did in The Old Country, but you're content to support an even greater mass murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings. It's all the same thing, born of the same underlying cold, soulless evil with which you are infused to your very core.

If a prominent movement were to arise in this country, seeking to bring about a si8mialr mass murder of people of faith in general, particularly Jews, Catholics, and Mormons, and if you thought you could openly align with that movement without facing any adverse consequences, I have no doubt at all where you would stand.

But why is there no wailing from the 80-100 car deaths per day from you?

Where is the blaming of cars?

Do cars kill people? Why aren't you advocating to hold Ford and Chevy responsible for these deaths??

Any other stupid comments?

Forum List

Back