Mike Johnson admits to Obstruction of Justice

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. The ignorance and incompetence of trump killed thousands of Americans during the pandemic. And I knew several who were 24/7 FOX news devotees. Well, they listened to the lies and ended up dead.
Yes, many listened to Poopeypants lies about the jab and ended up dead. Right for once jimboliar.

In other words, the rich, the afluent, and the powerful walk away from crimes all the time. But we, the average citizen are slammed if we commit the same crime.

If the Dems regain the House in 2024, which it seems they will, Johnson should be referred for Obstruction of Justice. This is no different that an accomplice hiding a criminal from justice.
Correct, since the top 1% are almost entirely Dim ilk, you are right once more jimboliar!

Who has said that all the protestors did nothing wrong? We know some of them committed crime, we simply differ from you leftists in that they ALL committed crime.
Personally at this time, I think only the ones charged and found guilty in court of law committed crimes. If more are arrested, charged and convicted, they too will be criminals that rose up against the United States, and certainly not patriots, though some would say heroes of the far right wing Anti-American trumpist cult.

Personally at this time, I think only the ones charged and found guilty in court of law committed crimes. If more are arrested, charged and convicted, they too will be criminals that rose up against the United States, and certainly not patriots, though some would say heroes of the far right wing Anti-American trumpist cult.
Only one cult, your Reich.
So then, not all who participated were necessarily criminals??

Only one cult, your Reich.
So then, not all who participated were necessarily criminals??
"Reich" indeed. Just listen to yourself you hack, nut ball.
Of the ones that participated, only the ones charged and convicted are the criminal scum. That is not to say, some hid their identity, while others were just too stupid to know what they were doing was wrong, but it is not up to me to name people that were never indicted, as criminals.

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. The ignorance and incompetence of trump killed thousands of Americans during the pandemic. And I knew several who were 24/7 FOX news devotees. Well, they listened to the lies and ended up dead.
unfortunately more people died from covid during the Biden admin ... and thats with the vaccine .

Try the numbers. Meet FRED. Look at 2013, 14, and 15, 16 then compare to 2017,18 and 19. Pretty smooth line, don't you think?
View attachment 869219
I have always found tax receipt pretty interesting, also.
View attachment 869221

Or if not into numbers, maybe you can just go with your feelings. Makes no difference to me.
hey pal... the majority of voters [over 70%] say they are worse off under Briben .. run with that in 2024 !

hey pal... the majority of voters [over 70%] say they are worse off under Briben .. run with that in 2024 !

Misery and bad sells. Throw a pity party and get popular. I certainly do not know anybody struggling, not by their own fault. Does it suck where you live? I am sorry you are struggling. You should move.

Misery and bad sells. Throw a pity party and get popular. I certainly do not know anybody struggling, not by their own fault. Does it suck where you live? I am sorry you are struggling. You should move.
maybe thats what dims and Briben should start saying during the rare instances he gives news conferences .

maybe thats what dims and Briben should start saying during the rare instances he gives news conferences .
Check out any news you want. When the news is worse, ratings go up.

WOW ! so Obama built Trumps economy ! thats it folks the leftist was finally forced out of the closet ! and Trump mishandled covid eh ? did you get the vaccine that fast tracked quicker than any vaccine in history ? did you criticize dems [Pelosi] when early in the outbreak they claimed it was safe to gather in large numbers !

Yes, Obama did the work for 8 years. Oil production doubled while he was president.

Forum List

Back