Mike Johnson admits to Obstruction of Justice

In other words, the rich, the afluent, and the powerful walk away from crimes all the time. But we, the average citizen are slammed if we commit the same crime.

If the Dems regain the House in 2024, which it seems they will, Johnson should be referred for Obstruction of Justice. This is no different that an accomplice hiding a criminal from justice.
like claiming the laptop was fake eh ? or the riots were mostly peaceful but fiery ..

People should get banned for posting such crap as legitimate news. It destroys the credibility of this place to as no better than the National Enquirer. Worse, it positions the OP either as a total moron to believe it or as a deliberate infiltrator of lies and misinformation.

Likely both.

No, Mike Johnson is protecting a bunch of criminals from being identified. The man who calls himself a Christian is harboring criminals and should be prosecuted himself.

You have really asinine opinions.

In other words, the rich, the afluent, and the powerful walk away from crimes all the time. But we, the average citizen are slammed if we commit the same crime.

If the Dems regain the House in 2024, which it seems they will, Johnson should be referred for Obstruction of Justice. This is no different that an accomplice hiding a criminal from justice.
Oh, definitely on the rich and affluent, or sometime just associated with the rich and affluent. Wouldn't want to shake your illusions, but it absolutely helps to be in the circle of the good old boys, especially good old rich influential boys. Just don't get caught up, if you aren't a card-carrying member, yourself.

I don't know whether he will or not. I think most of us would like to put some of this "gotcha" crap behind us, and it's about time those bastards, on both sides in Washington, went back to doing the people's business instead of playing stupid games. I, for one, am not amused.

WOW ! so Obama built Trumps economy ! thats it folks the leftist was finally forced out of the closet ! and Trump mishandled covid eh ? did you get the vaccine that fast tracked quicker than any vaccine in history ? did you criticize dems [Pelosi] when early in the outbreak they claimed it was safe to gather in large numbers !
Try the numbers. Meet FRED. Look at 2013, 14, and 15, 16 then compare to 2017,18 and 19. Pretty smooth line, don't you think?
1701920222707.png

I have always found tax receipt pretty interesting, also.
1701920608693.png

Or if not into numbers, maybe you can just go with your feelings. Makes no difference to me.

Attachments

• 1701919972154.png
    1701919972154.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
WOW ! so Obama built Trumps economy ! thats it folks the leftist was finally forced out of the closet ! and Trump mishandled covid eh ? did you get the vaccine that fast tracked quicker than any vaccine in history ? did you criticize dems [Pelosi] when early in the outbreak they claimed it was safe to gather in large numbers !
You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. The ignorance and incompetence of trump killed thousands of Americans during the pandemic. And I knew several who were 24/7 FOX news devotees. Well, they listened to the lies and ended up dead.

Try the numbers. Meet FRED. Look at 2013, 14, and 15, 16 then compare to 2017,18 and 19. Pretty smooth line, don't you think?
View attachment 869219
I have always found tax receipt pretty interesting, also.
View attachment 869221

Or if not into numbers, maybe you can just go with your feelings. Makes on difference to me.
Because you can always trust the government to tell you the truth... :uhoh3:

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. The ignorance and incompetence of trump killed thousands of Americans during the pandemic. And I knew several who were 24/7 FOX news devotees. Well, they listened to the lies and ended up dead.

That's made up
That never happened.

People should get banned for posting such crap as legitimate news. It destroys the credibility of this place to as no better than the National Enquirer. Worse, it positions the OP either as a total moron to believe it or as a deliberate infiltrator of lies and misinformation.
But, it appears to be supported instead doesn't it?

No, Mike Johnson is protecting a bunch of criminals from being identified. The man who calls himself a Christian is harboring criminals and should be prosecuted himself.
Who says they are criminals, jimboliar? Not everyone at J6 is guilty now, are they? If you assume that, you would be just like the Nazi who boards people on railroad cars and sendis them off to internment camps....now wouldn't you?

I ask you all AGAIN. Would Mike Johnson conceal the identity of the attackers if they were black or BLM. Please give me an answer.
If they wewre black or BLM it wouldn't matter, we would already know they are guilty.

I assume they do. Why would it matter if not presently part of evidence? It is not like the DOJ is the owner of the House surveilance videos. The videos under control of the house are (it appears) controlled by the house and specifically by the Speaker of the House. He thought it important to release the videos of the attack, just not showing the faces of the attackers.
I am surprised, personally. we have many on here that say the J6 attackers did nothing wrong. You would think they would be proud of their people's actions. You might want to say hello to your heros, if you meet them at work or in the aisle at Lowes or the supermarket.
Who has said that all the protestors did nothing wrong? We know some of them committed crime, we simply differ from you leftists in that they ALL committed crime.

It seems that Patriotism has a new meaning. If you deny an elections, attack and try to disrupt a certifications, and violently attack those whose duty was to protect the US Capitol...you are not a Patriot, in the eyes of MAGA

And Mike Johnson, the self professed "Christian" is desperately trying to conceal the "Patriots" names and identify. Yes, he calls himself a friend to law enforcement. :rolleyes:
jimboliar your TDS brain is gone....

Forum List

Back