Mike Johnson admits to Obstruction of Justice

we are already rushing towards an autocracy .. a democratic party autocracy .
I can't see it. You can vote those guys out, just like trump was voted out.

Obstruction of a DOJ investigation is a crime.
Just a simple white collar felony. Relax. White collar criminals commit felonies all the time. It's not like he'll be housed with Big Bubba in general stir and be taught all the gentle social graces of prison without Vaseline. That is for people that shoplift a $1,000 as Wal-Mart.

they tried to overturn the 2000 election and some voted against the 2016 certification and dems got violent during Trumps inauguration .
What did they tear up? Did they try to hang anybody like the J6 folk?

you know damn good and well that nobody tried to hang anyone ! did you accuse dems of trying to burn Trump when they set effigies of him on fire ?
No I didn't. Did they burn effigies of the asshole?
No they didn't actually try to hang him, only calling for, but he wouldn't come out. Probably a wise move on the part of the Secret Service.

No I didn't. Did they burn effigies of the asshole?
No they didn't actually try to hang him, only calling for, but he wouldn't come out. Probably a wise move on the part of the Secret Service.
kinda like when the left tried to storm the WH gates , set fires , injured over 2 dozen Secrete Service agents and the POTUS ! yeah thats right ! the POTUS ! had to be moved to a bunker for his own safety eh ?

kinda like when the left tried to storm the WH gates , set fires , injured over 2 dozen Secrete Service agents and the POTUS ! yeah thats right ! the POTUS ! had to be moved to a bunker for his own safety eh ?
Nobody injured the potus and I remember nothing about any fires.

Nobody injured the potus and I remember nothing about any fires.
and nobody injured the VP idiot ! and you dont remember fires being set ?

nah .. they just came a lot closer to overturning the 2000 election . than the 2020 election .. you just dont like Trumps personality .. you are an effeminate emotional leftist .
2000? You are talking about the 2000 election? Was that before or after Big Al gave his concession speech to Sonovabush?
Well, we all know how that administration turned out with 9/11, war based on lies killing lots of soldiers, and an economic collapse not seen in almost a 100 years. Taught me a lesson. Never go on a vacation to a beach without cell service or internet. Got home. The plant was closed, and I had lost a huge chunk of our retirement in the market crash and no immediate way to put it back.

2000? You are talking about the 2000 election? Was that before or after Big Al gave his concession speech to Sonovabush?
Well, we all know how that administration turned out with 9/11, war based on lies killing lots of soldiers, and an economic collapse not seen in almost a 100 years. Taught me a lesson. Never go on a vacation to a beach without cell service or internet. Got home. The plant was closed, and I had lost a huge chunk of our retirement in the market crash and no immediate way to put it back.
you idiot ! the community reinvestment act which forced banks to lower lending standards was the main cause of the crash ! remember acorn and the bank sit ins ? leftist revisionist history at work again ! and Saddam had weapons of mass destruction [remember when he threatened to use them ] and he violated nearly every tenant of the cease fire agreement ! and remember the guy you voted for was part of the admin that was helpless against the ISIS Caliphate ! while Trump ushered in historic peace and prosperity and destroyed said caliphate ! everything was booming until your Chicom allies released a man made virus onto the world !

you idiot ! the community reinvestment act which forced banks to lower lending standards was the main cause of the crash ! remember acorn and the bank sit ins ? leftist revisionist history at work again ! and Saddam had weapons of mass destruction [remember when he threatened to use them ] and he violated nearly every tenant of the cease fire agreement ! and remember the guy you voted for was part of the admin that was helpless against the ISIS Caliphate ! while Trump ushered in historic peace and prosperity and destroyed said caliphate ! everything was booming until your Chicom allies released a man made virus onto the world !
Dream on, bitch. Trump just road the incline of that Obama left for him, right up until he mishandled Covid after thanking the Chinese and sending the $18 Million dollars of our PPE.

Just a simple white collar felony. Relax. White collar criminals commit felonies all the time. It's not like he'll be housed with Big Bubba in general stir and be taught all the gentle social graces of prison without Vaseline. That is for people that shoplift a $1,000 as Wal-Mart.
In other words, the rich, the afluent, and the powerful walk away from crimes all the time. But we, the average citizen are slammed if we commit the same crime.

If the Dems regain the House in 2024, which it seems they will, Johnson should be referred for Obstruction of Justice. This is no different that an accomplice hiding a criminal from justice.

Dream on, bitch. Trump just road the incline of that Obama left for him, right up until he mishandled Covid after thanking the Chinese and sending the $18 Million dollars of our PPE.
WOW ! so Obama built Trumps economy ! thats it folks the leftist was finally forced out of the closet ! and Trump mishandled covid eh ? did you get the vaccine that fast tracked quicker than any vaccine in history ? did you criticize dems [Pelosi] when early in the outbreak they claimed it was safe to gather in large numbers !

Forum List

Back