Mike Huckabee (R-AR) staffing up for '16 run

I swear these guys only run to get some publicity. He's probably pushing a book or radio/tv show. Obviously even he knows he can't win. So why run? The only answer is greed. He sees profit in self-promotion. It's very shallow.

He was doing real well on his show on Fox on Sat. nights, he does not need a radio or TV show and he wrote plenty of books before this.
Why is he running? To get his messaging out.
The Elite establishment is not going to like what they hear from him.

Nah, you can bet he's pushing something other than a message. He knows he can't win. But he'll get to shamelessly promote himself.

Well we will know for sure after the elections and see what his next move is huh?

I swear these guys only run to get some publicity. He's probably pushing a book or radio/tv show. Obviously even he knows he can't win. So why run? The only answer is greed. He sees profit in self-promotion. It's very shallow.

He was doing real well on his show on Fox on Sat. nights, he does not need a radio or TV show and he wrote plenty of books before this.
fox? bahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Yeah Fox the one that has the highest ratings of the three cable networks and gets the left all upset and angry. Bahahahahahahahaha
false! fox get's the ratings it does because the people who watch it aren't bright enough to know they've been had..
you are a prime example.

I think that is a real strong possibility.

With both Carson and Huckabee jumping into the race, and I am quite sure that Bush, Christie, Walker and Graham are going to declare, then I think we a number of very distinct camps in the GOP:

1.) the Fundamentalists - with Cruz, Huckabee vying for the Fundie Christian vote
2.) Strict constitutionalists - with Cruz, Paul and Carson vying for their vote.
3.) the Neo-cons - with Bush (Jeb), Graham, Christie, Walker and Rubio vying for their vote.
4.) the moderates - with Bush, Christie, Rubio, Walker, Graham vying for their vote.
5.) the Libertarians - with Paul most likely their man

Considering the first primary states (IA, NH, NC) to kick off the primary season, it looks very much like it is going to be a pigfuck for a while.

Yep!
It's going to be fun watching. I got my popcorn all ready. :)

Hillary and Democrats laugh at the notion of Huckleberry running for President. So what does that tell ya? Even ole Huckleberry knows he doesn't have a chance.

He is likely pushing another book, website, or tv/radio show. A shameless self-promotion to expand the 'Huckabee brand.' It's greedy douchebaggery. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hillary and Democrats laugh at the notion of Huckleberry running for President. So what does that tell ya? Even ole Huckleberry knows he doesn't have a chance.

He is likely pushing another book, website, or tv/radio show. A shameless self-promotion to expand the 'Huckabee brand.' It's greedy douchebaggery. Nothing more, nothing less.
you yammered that already.

Yeah Fox the one that has the highest ratings of the three cable networks and gets the left all upset and angry. Bahahahahahahahaha
false! fox get's the ratings it does because the people who watch it aren't bright enough to know they've been had..
you are a prime example.

Opposite opinion and news that the mainstream won't talk about, rather than the same Democrat news is refreshing for many.
You realize that they all get the same news from Reuters right?
Fox picks the ones that the left don't want the people to know about but the left aren't bright enough to know this.
Same can be said about you being a prime example of it also.

So? Deal with it pissant.

you are a prime example.

Opposite opinion and news that the mainstream won't talk about, rather than the same Democrat news is refreshing for many.
Fox picks the ones that the left don't want the people to know about but the left aren't bright enough to know this.
lol! I could be dead and know more about the media then you could learn in infinite lifetimes... I was in the bizz for nearly 30 years.

I did and you did exactly what you always do .

That's not dealing with it. That's whining like a little bitch. And don't you have some coloring to do or some cartoons to watch? The adults are talkin. Run along now.

That's not dealing with it. That's whining like a little bitch. And don't you have some coloring to do or some cartoons to watch? The adults are talkin. Run along now.
paulie is always glad to help prove my point.

Mike Huckabee staffing up for 2016 run - James Hohmann - POLITICO

His announcement is planned for May 5th, the same day as Ben Carson's announcement.

It would be interesting to see if any other GOPer jumps in beforehand.

Some interesting information at the link, for instance:

This inner-circle includes three alumni of the former Arkansas governor’s 2008 presidential campaign, during which he won the Iowa caucuses and carried seven other states. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Huckabee’s daughter, would be campaign manager. Chip Saltsman, who was manager last time, returns as a senior adviser. Bob Wickers will stay in his role as pollster and media consultant.

This Chip Saltsman:

GOP reaction divided over controversial Obama song - CNN.com

Barack the Magic Negro - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Magic Negro flap might help Saltsman - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

BTW, "Barack the Magic Negro" was not the only golden hit on the CD that Saltsman sent out to his fellow Republicans. Another was the National Anthem, with the words: "Jose, can you see"...

Saltsman lost his bid for the RNC chairmanship that year.

Yepp, the same Chip Saltsman, the one who calls our President the "Magic Negro".

Guess we know which demographic Mike Huckabee is playing to in this race....

Discuss. Does Mike Huckabee have a chance, and where would he win a primary or two??
Mike knows good and well he wouldn't win.

He's just there to make the secular moderates stand out

paulie is always glad to help prove my point.

Ha, you actually believe you make points. Hilariously delusional. Anyway, those coloring books aren't gonna color themselves. So off ya go now. Bye.

you are a prime example.

lol! I could be dead and know more about the media then you could learn in infinite lifetimes... I was in the bizz for nearly 30 years.

Then you definitely should know about Reuters huh?
It totally explains your biased hatred of Fox.
I have been reading and studying history for 50 years so I bet I know more about that than you would, so what?
I bet I watch more of c-span than you do.

you are a prime example.

I have been reading and studying history for 50 years so I bet I know more about that than you would, so what?
Both of those are braggadocio ....no basis in fact .
if you've studied history for that long, why it is you are consistently inaccurate?

you are a prime example.

if you've studied history for that long, why it is you are consistently inaccurate?

There is plenty basis in fact.
I also read the Bills and I post them for others to read.
You are the one who is inaccurate.

you are a prime example.

you just keep telling yourself that..

That is what you do and why you can't see facts when they are posted by many on this board.

That is what you do and why you can't see facts when they are posted by many on this board.
argumentum ad populum

Forum List

Back