Ted Cruz (R-TX) admits that he lied about John McCain (R-AZ)

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
On the basis of this thread:

Politico Cruz takes Second Amendment fight to military bases US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this information:

Appealing to New Hampshire’s powerful gun culture, Sen. Ted Cruz said Sunday that he’s “pressing” Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain to hold hearings on whether soldiers should be allowed to carry their own concealed firearms onto military bases.

Which lead to this thread:

John McCain R-AZ mocks Ted Cruz R-TX in a major way US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this information:

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Monday denied reports that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is pushing him to hold hearings exploring whether soldiers should be able to carry concealed guns on military bases.

Has lead to this:

Ted Cruz I misspoke to voters about military gun issue - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO

Sen. Ted Cruz now claims he “misspoke” when he told potential New Hampshire voters that he has been “pressing” Sen. John McCain to hold hearings on whether service members can carry concealed weapons on military bases.

“Now, I will acknowledge, I may have misspoken in New Hampshire when I said that I had been pressing John McCain, and what I had been pressing was the Armed Services Committee,” Cruz said in an interview Tuesday on Fox News.

“John McCain is the new chairman of it, so I sent a letter to the previous chairman,” Cruz said.

:rofl:

And this man wants to be President?

Please, Republicans, please, please, please, nominate Ted Cruz.

Nationally:

Clinton vs. Cruz Clinton vs. Paul - Rasmussen Reports

Clinton 47 / Cruz 37, margin = Clinton +10

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/04/20/cnnorc2016poll04202015.pdf

Clinton 60 / Cruz 36, margin = Clinton +24

New Hampshire:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_NH_42115.pdf

Clinton 52 / Cruz 37, margin = Clinton +15

Wisconsin:

Marquette Law School Poll finds Walker job approval down Marquette Law School Poll

Clinton 52 / Cruz 36, margin = Clinton +16

New Jersey:

New Jersey NJ Poll - April 20 2015 - Christie Must Go If He Knew Of Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Clinton 58 / Cruz 30, margin = Clinton +28

Yes, PLEASE nominate Ted Cruz (R-TX) to be the Republican nominee. Thank you.

Forum List

Back