Mike Huckabee (R-AR) staffing up for '16 run

I don't mind if someone thinks God wants them to do this or that. Too often, though, God's will happens to coincide with exactly what that person wants, all the time! Amazing!

That's when trouble starts. "God really wants me to have this bitchin Mercedes."

Even then, not a big deal.

But if the fucker is batshit crazy? Well, then we have a problem. There is no one more dangerous than a maniac who thinks he knows God's will.

Just ask the victims of 9/11.

So if a candidate says, "God wants me to be President", it's time to find out if he is batshit crazy.

I know. I know. Some of you think anyone who believes in God is crazy, by definition. Ha ha.

another candidate the RW's won't talk about. They're more interested in Hillary than their own.

:lol:

What's to talk about? Huckabee's essentially an uber-religious Progressive. And yes, they should attack Clinton at every turn... just like the left does with any (R) candidate.

I agree. Attack Clinton with every breath just like you did Obama from day one. How did that work out for the Right ? How many terms has he served ?
Teapers will never understand...hate politics backfire. They don't work. They are destroying the GOP. They play checkers while everyone else s playing chess.

It works for the Democrats. Look a Cain, Palin, Bachmann and on and on.

I see no difference between the to party's and the hate that is spewed.
No, Cain, Paln, and Bachmann reallt weren't/ aren't that impressive to be honest with you. They killed their chances...not the liberals. A divided GOP klled ther chances...not the donkeys.

No, Cain, Paln, and Bachmann reallt weren't/ aren't that impressive to be honest with you. They killed their chances...not the liberals. A divided GOP klled ther chances...not the donkeys.

Palin and Bachmann have shown after the fact the American people made a good call.

Palin seems to be suffering from either alcoholism or logorrhea.

Bachmann is out there saying we are living in biblical End Times and it's Obama's fault.

another candidate the RW's won't talk about. They're more interested in Hillary than their own.

What's to talk about? Huckabee's essentially an uber-religious Progressive. And yes, they should attack Clinton at every turn... just like the left does with any (R) candidate.

I agree. Attack Clinton with every breath just like you did Obama from day one. How did that work out for the Right ? How many terms has he served ?
Teapers will never understand...hate politics backfire. They don't work. They are destroying the GOP. They play checkers while everyone else s playing chess.

Name one (R) candidate or conservative you leftists haven't tried to personally destroy. Shit, you wrote a book on assassinating GWB.

Spare me....
I am not a leftie...and guess what, Bush was a two term President...it worked out in his favor too...now didn't it. Those liberals tried everything from lying drug addict to war criminal...he still won.

Teapers, do any of you have reasoning abilities.

What the hell is a "Teaper"?

So you deny the name calling and the constant hate that the left spewed?

You were blind, even to this day the hate for Palin on the left is mind boggling.

Palin and Bachmann have shown after the fact the American people made a good call.

Yes, and Obama was a great call.... you people amaze me.. like that nutbag Candycorn who simultaneously argued that she wants good qualifications in a candidate so she chose Obama over Clinton and now likes Clinton. Essentially stating she threw her "qualified" candidate under the bus for a zero. I swear these folks are bipolar or worse.

You were blind, even to this day the hate for Palin on the left is mind boggling.
No, I recognize vitriol is spewed from both sides. Personally, think Palin is stupid...she would have failed despite the nastiness. Besides...how many Palin supporters qut supporting Palin because of the left...all that does is strengthen loyalty. Do you think all of the Hillary bashing s resulting in hillary supporters from supporting her over their political opposite?

All you have to do is look at their avatars... like clown like images of Republicans. They're so full-of-shit I can smell them coming over my wireless.

Yes, and Obama was a great call.... you people amaze me.. like that nutbag Candycorn who simultaneously argued that she wants good qualifications in a candidate so she chose Obama over Clinton and now likes Clinton. Essentially stating she threw her "qualified" candidate under the bus for a zero. I swear these folks are bipolar or worse.

The American people made a good call not selecting either of them for the GOP nominee for President, dipshit.

There were far better GOP candidates.

If Hillary loses, will it be because of the hate the right has been spewing for a couple of decades?

Ok then.. why do you and the moonbat left continue to do it if it just backfires? Tell me why you continue to do it in every election cycle if it is so ineffective?
"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell."

The American people made a good call not selecting either of them for the GOP nominee for President, dipshit.

There were far better GOP candidates.

Oh, no doubt... McCain sucked. Romney would have been a far better President than this clueless fuck there now. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Name one (R) candidate or conservative you leftists haven't tried to personally destroy. Shit, you wrote a book on assassinating GWB.

Spare me....

Whutt?!?!?

If Hillary loses, will it be because of the hate the right has been spewing for a couple of decades?

Ok then.. why do you and the moonbat left continue to do it if it just backfires? Tell me why you continue to do it in every election cycle if it is so ineffective?
"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell."

Oh, I see when you savage someone it's the truth... yeah, got it.

You're such a full-of-shit asshat. You're no better than those you decry. Not one bit.

It is my earnest desire to see the conservative movement return to the days when a conservative was the smartest person in the room. I would like to see the retards, psychopaths, liars, and hypocrites kicked to the curb. Some housecleaning is badly needed. I am simply doing my part.

I would like to see self-professed conservatives stop lining up to have their mugs filled with piss by hack media outlets. I would like to see them think critically and stop parroting manufactured bullshit.

The Left can easily be destroyed with the Truth, so it is time for us to start telling it and stop repeating lies told by airheads and bimbos.

And for fuck's sake, it is time to stop shitting your pants every news cycle.

Mike Huckabee staffing up for 2016 run - James Hohmann - POLITICO

His announcement is planned for May 5th, the same day as Ben Carson's announcement.

It would be interesting to see if any other GOPer jumps in beforehand.

Some interesting information at the link, for instance:

This inner-circle includes three alumni of the former Arkansas governor’s 2008 presidential campaign, during which he won the Iowa caucuses and carried seven other states. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Huckabee’s daughter, would be campaign manager. Chip Saltsman, who was manager last time, returns as a senior adviser. Bob Wickers will stay in his role as pollster and media consultant.

This Chip Saltsman:

GOP reaction divided over controversial Obama song - CNN.com

Barack the Magic Negro - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Magic Negro flap might help Saltsman - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

BTW, "Barack the Magic Negro" was not the only golden hit on the CD that Saltsman sent out to his fellow Republicans. Another was the National Anthem, with the words: "Jose, can you see"...

Saltsman lost his bid for the RNC chairmanship that year.

Yepp, the same Chip Saltsman, the one who calls our President the "Magic Negro".

Guess we know which demographic Mike Huckabee is playing to in this race....

Discuss. Does Mike Huckabee have a chance, and where would he win a primary or two??
maybe the clown car should be upgraded to a short yellow bus..?

Spare me....

Whutt?!?!?

It is actually still available on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Assassination-George-W-Bush/dp/1430321350&tag=ff0d01-20

Forum List

Back