Mike Dickson Dies Suddenly

You disparaged those who are younger that you deem as not needing them.

Did you not?
No, dopey!! I said that the numbers indicated that the younger fitter etc one was then the impact of Rona was very small indeed. but if they wanted the vax it was up to them to make an INFORMED decision...eg, asthmatic. One of my kids is asthmatic and he got the vax but like me HE LATER GOT RONA. Did the vax help him?? Maybe, but as he was in a high risk group his decisions were particular to HIS circumstances.

So don't lie, asshole!!

Greg

Safety trials for new drugs and vaccines normally take ten years. This is the standard and has been the standard for over a hundred years. Long term effects cannot be determined until you’ve gone through the scientific process called observation.

Here is your dear Dr. Fauci himself explaining that mRNA vaccines would take 10 years to get FDA approval even if they are “perfect”.

This was recorded in October of 2019.

You are the ones denying science and scientific standards by siding with the Big Pharma companies and the government that is bought and paid for by those same companies, and rejecting a hundred years of established science. Until any of you Vaxtards can show us ten year safety trial studies proving the mRNA vaccines are safe, it is you who is full of shit.

You say you are all vaxxed up, because you were a good little sheep and obeyed your masters on the TV. Well congratulations, you are now a part of a long term medical trial. Be sure to give us health updates until your ten year mark, as well as all your “friends” that got the shots as well.

Personally I know several people that have suffered terrible adverse reactions from the shot. Bells Palsy attacks, ITP (which nearly killed them), blood clots in lungs (nearly killing them). So, good luck with your trial. I’ll stay a part of the control group of pure bloods.

And yet he proclaimed them safe and effective when rushed into use without proper testing...very sciency

No, dopey!! I said that the numbers indicated that the younger fitter etc one was then the impact of Rona was very small indeed. but if they wanted the vax it was up to them to make an INFORMED decision...eg, asthmatic. One of my kids is asthmatic and he got the vax but like me HE LATER GOT RONA. Did the vax help him?? Maybe, but as he was in a high risk group his decisions were particular to HIS circumstances.

So don't lie, asshole!!

Greg
Alright, alright, alright, don't get your panties in a bunch, relax...

oprah-winfrey-relax-calm-down-quote-2whuy3wt0dm2e18o.gif

, it appears that Dr. Anthony Fauci asked Dr. Morens to publicly suppress the lab leak theory because “Tony doesn’t want his fingerprints on origin stories.”

<<<<snip>>>>

As the Select Subcommittee continues to investigate the origination of COVID-19, fully examining this suspicious and potentially unlawful behavior is a critical step towards accountability and transparency for the American people. Public health officials are not above the law — especially in times of crisis.

~S~

Safety trials for new drugs and vaccines normally take ten years. This is the standard and has been the standard for over a hundred years. Long term effects cannot be determined until you’ve gone through the scientific process called observation.

Here is your dear Dr. Fauci himself explaining that mRNA vaccines would take 10 years to get FDA approval even if they are “perfect”.

You are the ones denying science and scientific standards by siding with the Big Pharma companies and the government that is bought and paid for by those same companies, and rejecting a hundred years of established science. Until any of you Vaxtards can show us ten year safety trial studies proving the mRNA vaccines are safe, it is you who is full of shit.

You say you are all vaxxed up, because you were a good little sheep and obeyed your masters on the TV. Well congratulations, you are now a part of a long term medical trial. Be sure to give us health updates until your ten year mark, as well as all your “friends” that got the shots as well.

Personally I know several people that have suffered terrible adverse reactions from the shot. Bells Palsy attacks, ITP (which nearly killed them), blood clots in lungs (nearly killing them). So, good luck with your trial. I’ll stay a part of the control group of pure bloods.

I’ve had it in my veins and arteries for going on three years now. Zero side effects.

Great news for Americans...bad news for Trump supporters.

I guess liberals are just genetically superior to the always angry conservatives.

Perhaps that is why they are superior...you guys can’t stop being angry long enough to figure out how batshit crazy you’ve become.

You think your blob authorized a poison vaccine...and you’re going to vote for him again.

It’s batshit crazy by any measure....but there you are....being batshit crazy.

I guess liberals are just genetically superior to the always angry conservatives.

Perhaps that is why they are superior...you guys can’t stop being angry long enough to figure out how batshit crazy you’ve become.

You think your blob authorized a poison vaccine...and you’re going to vote for him again.

It’s batshit crazy by any measure....but there you are....being batshit crazy.
So now you are a self proclaimed racist, that you are genetically superior to all others.

Liberals are genetically superior, or Jews are?

I’ve had it in my veins and arteries for going on three years now. Zero side effects.

Great news for Americans...bad news for Trump supporters.
Well keep getting your boosters. I’m glad folks like you are volunteering for Big Pharma medical experiments. You sound a lot like the clown journalist that attacked “anti-vaxxers”. Karma is a bitch.

While reporting on the Australian Open. He was 59 years old, fully vaccinated, and denounced Novak Djokovic for not being vaccinated.

Gosh. So many anecdotes, huh?

I made a thread about this a bit ago, but nothing came up as far as existing threads on the topic. I didn't see that you already had one going.

Anyway...

Wait so the CDC over hyped the vax … which undoubtedly worked to keep people out of the hospital and the cemetery, and you’re angry about that

And on the other hand Trump is on tape admitting that he UNDERPLAYED the virus itself. A virus he knew was deadly and which ultimately killed a MILLION people in this country alone.

THAT doesn’t bother you

Go figure
Yes, they over hyped the Vax to push ih, and have had a formal program in place since 2004 to manipulate people into doing pushing flu and other vaccines- using the media to stoke fear. They recategorized flu deaths to pump death numbers to further push the fear - and they developed all of this as a result of pharma asking them to do so.

And they followed the same playbook- to letter - with the covid fearmongering.

That they simply and systematically lie to the public should bother anyone with a modicum of any sort of sense.

Last edited:
~S~

While reporting on the Australian Open. He was 59 years old, fully vaccinated, and denounced Novak Djokovic for not being vaccinated.

Gosh. So many anecdotes, huh?

So, I guess this is meant to imply his death was caused by vaccines. Any evidence to support that? Or is this a typical anti-vax circle jerk?

306>232... America was vaccinated against your blob.
How pathetic does someone have to be to parrot contested numbers from 4 years ago as a response to everything happening today? Talk about desperation and stupidity. lol.
Wanna see how sad it is? Just do a search of “306>232” by candyass. Literally 17 pages of posts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back