Mike Dickson Dies Suddenly

IMG_4408.jpeg

I won't ever wish for anyones demise if they haven't committed a capital crime. The frightening reality is that those who DID take the vaccine definitely wished for my and others demise. The most disturbing "houlier than thou", finger wagging with such a serious virus.

When the British military were recruiting for spies during WWII, maybe the period in which the most competent and dedicated spies were recruited as nothing less than there very survival was at stake; they had a number of obstacles in training that they used to gauge potential candidates across various metrics.

One such task involved a man climbing up a rope in a barn, in complete darkness. The impression was though that they needed to drop safely to an area and did so based on sound. The Brits weren't interested in those who took this easy path, they were interested in those who climbed higher and were more curious about different "off ramps" rather than following the group based on hearing the safe way out and the calls from others to jump down to safety on the 2nd level. These people didn't succumb to this advice and pressure from others, instead seeking their own solution which was outside the common approach. Unbeknowst to them they were being assessed by Intelligence Officers.

British Intelligence were most interested in such people, as they viewed them as curious, courageous, self reliant and unwilling to accept the rest of the groups approach as they tried to find their own approach, outright rejecting others peer pressure to jump down, seemingly to assist them in their task.

Those who educated themselves and made their own personal decisions in spite of the ridicule, peer pressure (and government pressure) and even death wishes by others are the ones who would climb higher, seek other paths and accept the ridicule of others for not taking the standard view. Just one simple task and example but it was one successful metric employed.

As a historian of WWII and human nature of that war and other periods of time in which humans were nothing more than obedient, vicious citizens of Groupthink; I learned a great deal about human nature and power structures during Covid. Modern humanity is the same as it ever was. So many of the people who pressured us and wanted us dead now look back with some shame of how they acted, others try to forget how they acted or don't even appreciate the cowardice they represented.

In the end these are the precise same types who would have ratted out the location of the Jews who were in hiding, or, a fellow East German citizen who was considering escaping to West Berlin.

Pfizer is a criminal organization....~S~

My favorite ads now are those that advertise drugs for your mental wellness. Then, you get the shakes from said drugs. So they want you on OTHER drugs that might cause....mental unwellness.

It would be really funny if it weren't so sad. But the parade of mothers who will now get ZERO vaxxes for their children is exactly and precisely what the health care industry deserves after the covid madness.

I won't ever wish for anyones demise if they haven't committed a capital crime. The frightening reality is that those who DID take the vaccine definitely wished for my and others demise. The most disturbing "houlier than thou", finger wagging with such a serious virus.

When the British military were recruiting for spies during WWII, maybe the period in which the most competent and dedicated spies were recruited as nothing less than there very survival was at stake; they had a number of obstacles in training that they used to gauge potential candidates across various metrics.

One such task involved a man climbing up a rope in a barn, in complete darkness. The impression was though that they needed to drop safely to an area and did so based on sound. The Brits weren't interested in those who took this easy path, they were interested in those who climbed higher and were more curious about different "off ramps" rather than following the group based on hearing the safe way out and the calls from others to jump down to safety on the 2nd level. These people didn't succumb to this advice and pressure from others, instead seeking their own solution which was outside the common approach. Unbeknowst to them they were being assessed by Intelligence Officers.

British Intelligence were most interested in such people, as they viewed them as curious, courageous, self reliant and unwilling to accept the rest of the groups approach as they tried to find their own approach, outright rejecting others peer pressure to jump down, seemingly to assist them in their task.

Those who educated themselves and made their own personal decisions in spite of the ridicule, peer pressure (and government pressure) and even death wishes by others are the ones who would climb higher, seek other paths and accept the ridicule of others for not taking the standard view. Just one simple task and example but it was one successful metric employed.

As a historian of WWII and human nature of that war and other periods of time in which humans were nothing more than obedient, vicious citizens of Groupthink; I learned a great deal about human nature and power structures during Covid. Modern humanity is the same as it ever was. So many of the people who pressured us and wanted us dead now look back with some shame of how they acted, others try to forget how they acted or don't even appreciate the cowardice they represented.

In the end these are the precise same types who would have ratted out the location of the Jews who were in hiding, or, a fellow East German citizen who was considering escaping to West Berlin.

sealybobo started an entire thread about groupthink and mob rule and yet still thinks social distancing and masks worked. I mean even FAUCI has admitted social distancing was bunk and based on NO science and the brainwashed still cannot let it go.

That's where we are

Hi shocker. I had the first TWO pfizer jabs as I was in a high risk group. I had zero problem with anyone NOT taking it as I knew it was experimental, for emergency use AND not much was known about it YET there was a very good chance of it reducing the effects of covid on ME. I also knew it wasn't going to stop me getting it AND that it also wasn't going to stop transmission. I was dead against healthy and young people being forced to take it as the early data showed SOME RISK for the vax and not much for covid. So not ALL who took that shit were in favour of mandates!! NO BLOODY WAY!!!

Just sayin, Bru!!!

Greg

And yes, trusting in Jesus is the only way to eternal life
Totally agree the rest of the post but why do so many Cult Christians tack on thoughts like the above ?
Are you trying to convince yourself?

If it is supposed to be good advice why do you never mention looking twice before crossing the road, or wearing several layers of clothes in cold weather etc .
Far more useful and that would at least relieve the tedium of endless repetition.

I'm not going to call people who got the shots "fools"--but maybe people who keep defending them contrary to all evidence.

And yes, trusting in Jesus is the only way to eternal life
all evidence is that i have all shots and boosters and have had none of those side effects, covid, flu, the common cold or rsv and the pollen doesn't bother me much anymore.

oh, and i did my own research at the cdc web site and my own doctor's office, not on twitter.

Forum List

Back