Mike Dickson Dies Suddenly

sealybobo started an entire thread about groupthink and mob rule and yet still thinks social distancing and masks worked. I mean even FAUCI has admitted social distancing was bunk and based on NO science and the brainwashed still cannot let it go.

That's where we are
Bullshit! Link please. I won’t even address your lies till you provide the Fauci quote, liar

LOL...

You said I was going to die 3 years ago. Me (and about 2 billion folks who took the jab give or take) are still alive.

When it comes to credibility; you have zero.

And millions who drive without wearing a seatbelt are still alive, as well.

Does that mean it's safe?

And millions who drive without wearing a seatbelt are still alive, as well.

Does that mean it's safe?

According to the dumb bitch and dozens of other idiots like you, I have a killer poison running through my bloodstream...I and about 2 billion other people.

Amazingly, we’re not dead.

I guess liberals are just genetically superior to folks like yourself. We’ll add that to already being intellectually superior, culturally superior, smelling better, and being much more attractive on the whole.

Mow look at the date.....try to keep up
This is bullshit. This is why Hunter won’t go testify in private. Selective leaks taken out of context.

Fauci made the startling revelation in a closed-door interview with the House Select Committee on Coronavirus Pandemic

This is bullshit. This is why Hunter won’t go testify in private. Selective leaks taken out of context.

Fauci made the startling revelation in a closed-door interview with the House Select Committee on Coronavirus Pandemic
Reality isnt strong with this one.

In your avatar is the guy who authorized the development of the

And you want to have his baby.

You're almost as sick a fuck as the OP
He authorized them to develop it, he never forced anyone to take it.

I know these facts can be inconvenient, but there it is.

Of course by the time the vaccine came around he was only in office for a cup of coffee. The was after Biden beat the ever-loving shit out of him in the election and he had to leave town before his term was over.

HE sure took it as soon as he could

And DiSantis got the vax for all his buddies before it was available to the general public

Good that you had enough sense to protect yourself.

Now all you gotta do is stop criticizing others for doing the same.
When did I criticise others, asshole?? I said if anyone WANTED the shots then go for it. If they didn't it made no difference to me OR ANYBODY ELSE!!! Lying prats like you ARE the problem!!!

Greg

When did I criticise others, asshole?? I said if anyone WANTED the shots then go for it. If they didn't it made no difference to me OR ANYBODY ELSE!!! Lying prats like you ARE the problem!!!

Greg
You disparaged those who are younger that you deem as not needing them.

Did you not?

Cheng, senior and co-corresponding author of the study, told TODAY correspondent Erin McLaughlin that people ages 25 to 44 saw a nearly 30% increase in heart attack deaths over the first two years of the pandemic—a surprising finding without a clear explanation.

“Young people are obviously not really supposed to die of heart attack,” Cheng told McLaughlin. “They’re not really supposed to have heart attacks at all.” TODAY: Young People Are More Likely to Die of Heart Attacks Post-COVID, Study Finds. But Why?

According to the dumb bitch and dozens of other idiots like you, I have a killer poison running through my bloodstream...I and about 2 billion other people.

Amazingly, we’re not dead.

I guess liberals are just genetically superior to folks like yourself. We’ll add that to already being intellectually superior, culturally superior, smelling better, and being much more attractive on the whole.
Safety trials for new drugs and vaccines normally take ten years. This is the standard and has been the standard for over a hundred years. Long term effects cannot be determined until you’ve gone through the scientific process called observation.

Here is your dear Dr. Fauci himself explaining that mRNA vaccines would take 10 years to get FDA approval even if they are “perfect”.

This was recorded in October of 2019.

You are the ones denying science and scientific standards by siding with the Big Pharma companies and the government that is bought and paid for by those same companies, and rejecting a hundred years of established science. Until any of you Vaxtards can show us ten year safety trial studies proving the mRNA vaccines are safe, it is you who is full of shit.

You say you are all vaxxed up, because you were a good little sheep and obeyed your masters on the TV. Well congratulations, you are now a part of a long term medical trial. Be sure to give us health updates until your ten year mark, as well as all your “friends” that got the shots as well.

Personally I know several people that have suffered terrible adverse reactions from the shot. Bells Palsy attacks, ITP (which nearly killed them), blood clots in lungs (nearly killing them). So, good luck with your trial. I’ll stay a part of the control group of pure bloods.

Forum List

Back