Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died – Asphalt Given to Family

Next thing the fucking negro simians in Big Mike's assorted family of criminals, drug dealers, welfare cheats are going to be trying to sell fucking pieces of asphalt strung on fake gold necklaces on fucking EBay.
Must be pretty special waking up every morning and knowing you're a fucking loser with no better thing to do all day than get into fist fights with your mother then go steal someone's BBQ.
Ya. Really a blessed life.

If this venture goes down like the family's earlier t-shirt business look for them to be at one another's throats over profits from the sale of the Gentle Giant's last crime scene memorabilia.

Pants up, Don't Loot!!!

Maybe this will finally put a stop to this family seeking publicity. what next? you want the city?

Your son was NO SAINT. give us all break and let your son RIP for crying out

another Mother Sheehan
Why bring her into this? You serve? :doubt: When , where? IF you didn't, then STFU

What does it matter if she served or not? Sheehan made her sons death into a circus just as Browns family is doing to him. The only difference is that Sheehan's son died fighting for our country, Brown died fighting a cop & being a thug.
Sheehan's son VOLUNTEERED to fight and his mother disrespected his military service by doing what she did.
Brown also volunteered, in a way. It was his choice to be an idiot thug & deserves nothing for what he did.
her son died so that def contractors connected to Bu$hCo could cash in. Everyone seems to know this except the eXtreme rw, Fox- watching, brown acid takers like yourself. Remember Condi & Colin being trotted-out to tell those lies? I do.

BTW- you serve? That was a rhetorical question (because I already know the answer :eusa_shhh: )

Nope, I didn't. But my father was in WWII & Korean, my husband joined the Marines in 1970 & went to VN. My son joined the Army in 2003 and is now in Psy Ops and deployed to Africa. I can tell you that my son has said he would never want me to do what Sheehan did to her son. Her son volunteered for the service, he wasn't drafted. It was HIS choice to go. To blame anyone for his death is just plain wrong.

This is a little over the top and now just getting bizarre.

I agree, I never imagined someone would be so upset about something like this.

I don't think anyone is upset over this. It's more like jaw dropping WTH???? WHO would think of having a piece of the road where your son died??? They also have a memorial to him. They're trying to make him some kind of hero or something!

that's it Exactly, this is WORSE than Sheehan. wanting a piece OF road that belongs to everyone who lives there..... don't let these clowns on here badger you.

Oh I'm not worried about their badgering....I'm used to it. I used to hang out here quite a lot then moved on for a while. Now the other board I'm on is so overfilled with rejects from other boards I think I need to move around a little more! :)

I don't think anyone is upset over this. It's more like jaw dropping WTH???? WHO would think of having a piece of the road where your son died??? They also have a memorial to him. They're trying to make him some kind of hero or something!

Correction, I never thought someone would be amazed at something so unamazing. Personal interest stories causing this much outrage is weird especially since its not a missing white girl or a muslim doing something, which is the Usual
If your comments were deleted this thread would be about half as long as it is now so it isn't "outrage" that keeps this thread going so much as your condemnation of the imagined anger you rail against, ironically. Weird.

This thread is on page 3 and I made 2 posts. Your math is fuzzy cry baby
Right. I confused you with the other clown.
Still, the idea that people are "outraged" because the Brown family, that urged in public rallies that the city be burned down to support their thug son, is able to mine their criminal support base to tear up local streets, is absurd.
It demonstrates your hold on reality is tenuous at best.

You just said a whole bunch of bullshit then ended it by saying my hold on reality is tenuous. Your projection powers are great!

Correction, I never thought someone would be amazed at something so unamazing. Personal interest stories causing this much outrage is weird especially since its not a missing white girl or a muslim doing something, which is the Usual
If your comments were deleted this thread would be about half as long as it is now so it isn't "outrage" that keeps this thread going so much as your condemnation of the imagined anger you rail against, ironically. Weird.

Still, the idea that people are "outraged" because the Brown family, that urged in public rallies that the city be burned down to support their thug son, is able to mine their criminal support base to tear up local streets, is absurd.

You just said a whole bunch of bullshit then ended it by saying my hold on reality is tenuous. Your projection powers are great!
Wow! You are quite the debate master, aren't you.
Your opening sentence is unproven drivel so of course, the rest of your
rank post just follows along in the same vein. Nice job.

Maybe this will finally put a stop to this family seeking publicity. what next? you want the city?

another Mother Sheehan
Do you live in Missouri?

Do you restrict yourself to commenting on subjects that only affect you personally, Ravi? Because I'm fairly certain we can comb through the 69,000 plus posts you've made here over the years and discover that isn't even remotely close to true.

another Mother Sheehan
Do you live in Missouri?

Do you restrict yourself to commenting on subjects that only affect you personally, Ravi? Because I'm fairly certain we can comb through the 69,000 plus posts you've made here over the years and discover that isn't even remotely close to true.
No, I don't do that. But Stephanie often lectures people for caring what happens in states they don't live in. Which makes me think she only cares about what happens in her state. I am curious to know if she lives in MO.

I didnt know a debate consists of making your opponents arguments for them.

This is a little over the top and now just getting bizarre.

that's it Exactly, this is WORSE than Sheehan. wanting a piece OF road that belongs to everyone who lives there..... don't let these clowns on here badger you.

Oh I'm not worried about their badgering....I'm used to it. I used to hang out here quite a lot then moved on for a while. Now the other board I'm on is so overfilled with rejects from other boards I think I need to move around a little more! :)

very good. I see you can take care of yourself. go get em. :2up:

another Mother Sheehan
Why bring her into this? You serve? :doubt: When , where? IF you didn't, then STFU

What does it matter if she served or not? Sheehan made her sons death into a circus just as Browns family is doing to him. The only difference is that Sheehan's son died fighting for our country, Brown died fighting a cop & being a thug.
Sheehan's son VOLUNTEERED to fight and his mother disrespected his military service by doing what she did.
Brown also volunteered, in a way. It was his choice to be an idiot thug & deserves nothing for what he did.
her son died so that def contractors connected to Bu$hCo could cash in. Everyone seems to know this except the eXtreme rw, Fox- watching, brown acid takers like yourself. Remember Condi & Colin being trotted-out to tell those lies? I do.

BTW- you serve? That was a rhetorical question (because I already know the answer :eusa_shhh: )

Nope, I didn't. But my father was in WWII & Korean, my husband joined the Marines in 1970 & went to VN. My son joined the Army in 2003 and is now in Psy Ops and deployed to Africa. I can tell you that my son has said he would never want me to do what Sheehan did to her son. Her son volunteered for the service, he wasn't drafted. It was HIS choice to go. To blame anyone for his death is just plain wrong.
I've already seen you post this ad nauseum, THATS WHY I SAID IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!!! :banghead:

Sooooooooooooooooooo..... you haven't served hence- zip it :anj_stfu: Sugar Tits :boobies:

Last edited:

I didnt know a debate consists of making your opponents arguments for them.
There is much you don't know about debates. For instance, you haven't contributed one single sentence about the thread topic. I guess in general there is just much you do not know.

This is a little over the top and now just getting bizarre. taxpayers had to pay for it first with burned out Businesses and now this

Snip:
Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died – Asphalt Given to Family

Jim Hoft Aug 2nd, 2015 9:05 pm 20 Comments

On August 9, 2014 robber Michael Brown was shot dead by Police Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri.

Brown’s body was left on the street for several hours as police investigated.

Brown beat Officer Wilson and went for his gun before he was shot dead.

In May the Mike Brown Memorial plaque was set up on Canfield Drive in Ferguson Wednesday.

all of it here:
Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died - Asphalt Given to Family - The Gateway Pundit
This Brown family are becoming bigger media whores than the Kardashians.

This is a little over the top and now just getting bizarre. taxpayers had to pay for it first with burned out Businesses and now this

Snip:

Jim Hoft Aug 2nd, 2015 9:05 pm 20 Comments

On August 9, 2014 robber Michael Brown was shot dead by Police Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri.

Brown’s body was left on the street for several hours as police investigated.

Brown beat Officer Wilson and went for his gun before he was shot dead.

In May the Mike Brown Memorial plaque was set up on Canfield Drive in Ferguson Wednesday.

all of it here:
Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died - Asphalt Given to Family - The Gateway Pundit

The kid was sadly a violent thug......and odds are if he hadn't been killed there he would either be in jail or killed by another criminal or another police officer......the sainthood of violent criminals in minority communities is wrong...and isn't going to help them with any of the problems they are facing......

another Mother Sheehan

i personally know Cindy Sheehan and she would be laughing at your Low IQ trailer park ignorance

You are a vile racist......

another Mother Sheehan

i personally know Cindy Sheehan and she would be laughing at your Low IQ trailer park ignorance

Sheehan made the death of her son a circus too....my son would come back to haunt me if I did anything like what she did & what Brown's are doing. But then, he has pride in himself & I do too.

The best part...when she tried to protest the warmonger obama........the rest of the left told her to shut up......she is only allowed to protest Republicans.....

another Mother Sheehan

I've already seen you post this ad nauseum, THATS WHY I SAID IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!!! :banghead:

Sooooooooooooooooooo..... you haven't served hence- zip it :anj_stfu: Sugar Tits :boobies:

Oh, so you've heard me make that same statement "ad nauseum"? When? I haven't been here often, just today really starting to respond to many threads. So, when did I say these things last? Once, twice, in about 2 years? Or are you someone from another board? Possible....I've known a few jerks other places and you sound very familiar.

Forum List

Back