Mike Brown Family Had Section of Road Dug Up Where He Died – Asphalt Given to Family

This is a little over the top and now just getting bizarre.

I agree, I never imagined someone would be so upset about something like this.

I don't think anyone is upset over this. It's more like jaw dropping WTH???? WHO would think of having a piece of the road where your son died??? They also have a memorial to him. They're trying to make him some kind of hero or something!

I don't think anyone is upset over this. It's more like jaw dropping WTH???? WHO would think of having a piece of the road where your son died??? They also have a memorial to him. They're trying to make him some kind of hero or something!

there's some weird people out there.

Friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident in the 70s.

His mother wanted the cycle crushed, and turned into a coffee table.

We were able to talk her out of it.

Maybe this will finally put a stop to this family seeking publicity. what next? you want the city?

Your son was NO SAINT. give us all break and let your son RIP for crying out

another Mother Sheehan
Why bring her into this? You serve? :doubt: When , where? IF you didn't, then STFU

Did you?

I served for 20, kid brother served for 20.

My mother wanted to give Cindy a piece of her mind, tell her to stop diminishing her sons service to his country.
I served and thereby protected the 1st Amendment. yanno..... the 1st Amendment applies to all right?

Maybe this will finally put a stop to this family seeking publicity. what next? you want the city?

another Mother Sheehan
Why bring her into this? You serve? :doubt: When , where? IF you didn't, then STFU

What does it matter if she served or not? Sheehan made her sons death into a circus just as Browns family is doing to him. The only difference is that Sheehan's son died fighting for our country, Brown died fighting a cop & being a thug.
Sheehan's son VOLUNTEERED to fight and his mother disrespected his military service by doing what she did.
Brown also volunteered, in a way. It was his choice to be an idiot thug & deserves nothing for what he did.
her son died so that def contractors connected to Bu$hCo could cash in. Everyone seems to know this except the eXtreme rw, Fox- watching, brown acid takers like yourself. Remember Condi & Colin being trotted-out to tell those lies? I do.

BTW- you serve? That was a rhetorical question (because I already know the answer :eusa_shhh: )

another Mother Sheehan

I spent 4 years in the Service during Nam, I noticed lifers were either drunks or people who couldn't hack it on the outside

another Mother Sheehan

I spent 4 years in the Service during Nam, I noticed lifers were either drunks or people who couldn't hack it on the outside
Same here. They did what was req'd but many would not have been able to pull their own weight or work w/ others after discharge.

Correction, I never thought someone would be amazed at something so unamazing. Personal interest stories causing this much outrage is weird especially since its not a missing white girl or a muslim doing something, which is the Usual

another Mother Sheehan

Did you?

My mother wanted to give Cindy a piece of her mind, tell her to stop diminishing her sons service to his country.
I served and thereby protected the 1st Amendment. yanno..... the 1st Amendment applies to all right?

another Mother Sheehan

Did you?

another Mother Sheehan

I'm sure that's what you saw.

Or at least, what you think you saw, and want to remember.

another Mother Sheehan

Same here. They did what was req'd but many would not have been able to pull their own weight or work w/ others after discharge.

" They did what was req'd but many would not have been able to pull their own weight or work w/ others after discharge"

Saw a lot of that, didya?

Correction, I never thought someone would be amazed at something so unamazing. Personal interest stories causing this much outrage is weird especially since its not a missing white girl or a muslim doing something, which is the Usual
If your comments were deleted this thread would be about half as long as it is now so it isn't "outrage" that keeps this thread going so much as your condemnation of the imagined anger you rail against, ironically. Weird.

If your comments were deleted this thread would be about half as long as it is now so it isn't "outrage" that keeps this thread going so much as your condemnation of the imagined anger you rail against, ironically. Weird.

This thread is on page 3 and I made 2 posts. Your math is fuzzy cry baby

another Mother Sheehan

" They did what was req'd but many would not have been able to pull their own weight or work w/ others after discharge"

We're talkin' 'bout Lifers here. Try to keep up.

that's it Exactly, this is WORSE than Sheehan. wanting a piece OF road that belongs to everyone who lives there..... don't let these clowns on here badger you.

another Mother Sheehan

We're talkin' 'bout Lifers here. Try to keep up.

So was I.

Did you see a lot of lifers that couldn't make it on the outside?

Had problems working with others after they retired?

Or is that just your uneducated opinion?

another Mother Sheehan

Did you?

another Mother Sheehan

Did you?

another Mother Sheehan

^ learn how to use the quote feature & then I might take you seriously.

And now they're gonna sell pieces of the road for $500 each. Seriously - they'll do it.

This thread is on page 3 and I made 2 posts. Your math is fuzzy cry baby
Right. I confused you with the other clown.
Still, the idea that people are "outraged" because the Brown family, that urged in public rallies that the city be burned down to support their thug son, is able to mine their criminal support base to tear up local streets, is absurd.
It demonstrates your hold on reality is tenuous at best.

another Mother Sheehan

Did you?

another Mother Sheehan

Did you?

another Mother Sheehan

^ learn how to use the quote feature & then I might take you seriously.
learn how to use the quote feature & then I might take you seriously.

Take more than that for me to take you, and your deflections, seriously.

Forum List

Back