middle-aged man 'marries 12-year-old girl in seaside wedding'

west must respect their culture ? or do something about it?

A little girl of 12-years-old, wearing make-up, poses for photographs as she appears to marry a middle-aged man in this shocking wedding video.

This horrifying footage also seems to show her suit-clad husband, who is at least four decades older than her, clinging on to her.

Shot in Lebanon, the video has sparked an international outcry.

But, thankfully, the child bride and her groom were actors hired by the campaign group KAFA - which means “enough” in Arabic.

Amassing more than 1.7 million views since it was released, the clip offers up a window into another world where thousands of young girls in Lebanon, Syria and around the world who are forced into marriage.

Have your say in our comments section below

Youtube / KAFALebanon
child-bride-in-Lebanon.jpg

This 'wedding of a middle-aged man and 12-year-old girl' sparked fury
Dani...forget about that...get your ass over to the OPEC talks and support cooperation to control oil production. I want to make some quick money in the market...
Thanks Dani...you are more powerful than I thought...news is Iran will cooperate...money in my bank...and my friends. You da man!

A little girl of 12-years-old, wearing make-up, poses for photographs as she appears to marry a middle-aged man in this shocking wedding video.

This horrifying footage also seems to show her suit-clad husband, who is at least four decades older than her, clinging on to her.

But, thankfully, the child bride and her groom were actors hired by the campaign group KAFA - which means “enough” in Arabic.

Amassing more than 1.7 million views since it was released, the clip offers up a window into another world where thousands of young girls in Lebanon, Syria and around the world who are forced into marriage.

Youtube / KAFALebanon

Dani...forget about that...get your ass over to the OPEC talks and support cooperation to control oil production. I want to make some quick money in the market...
Thanks Dani...you are more powerful than I thought...news is Iran will cooperate...money in my bank...and my friends. You da man!

your welcome :biggrin::biggrin::badgrin:

Youtube / KAFALebanon

LOL I suspect it was more Putin getting involved

Youtube / KAFALebanon

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!

Youtube / KAFALebanon

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!

Iran: "you want us to go along with you and the Saudis. Vlad?"

Putin: "Da"

Iran: "As you wish, Vlad"

Youtube / KAFALebanon

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!
Allahu Akbar khamenei rahbar :badgrin::badgrin:

rahbar( is leader)

Youtube / KAFALebanon

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!

Allah u Akbar Khamenai Rehbar (God is Great ... - YouTube
upload_2016-2-17_19-55-30.jpeg▶ 7:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7VIFEE_19Y
Jan 9, 2007 - Uploaded by TheFollower72
Allah u Akbar Khamenai Rehbar (God is Great,Khamenai is our ... Ayatollah Khamenei: Preventing girls from ...

Do you have a problem with "gender equality"?

Can you make any specific and supported argument that back up your claim that liberal policies lead to people shitting in the street or is that some sort of just vague hand waving for some indefinable personal dislike of liberals?

Would you like that people who are transgendered be treated as though they are second class citizens, degraded and ostracized?

If you want to suck another man's dick, who am I to voice a concern.
Suck on

Youtube / KAFALebanon

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!

View attachment 63749▶ 7:10
Allah u Akbar Khamenai Rehbar (God is Great,Khamenai is our ... Ayatollah Khamenei: Preventing girls from ...
Let's not overdo it Dani. Now the worry is...."does Iran mean it or are they bullshitting again". But all is good...for today...

Frankly, I say it's none of our business what goes on in other nations.

Thus, this is a dead thread.

Well there is not much we can do about it, we have our own problems, here, and we have really never gone into a country for humanitarian reasons, and that includes, Libya, Iraq, and Syria.

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!

Let's not overdo it Dani. Now the worry is...."does Iran mean it or are they bullshitting again". But all is good...for today...

that was Lebanon. In Iran they get married in their 20's.

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!

that was Lebanon. In Iran they get married in their 20's.

Country Men Women Average Year
iran 27.4 22.1 24.8 2013

iran 28.1 23.5 this year

Youtube / KAFALebanon

Thank God! I thought this might be a Delta4E thread. :D

Youtube / KAFALebanon

what is Delta4E ?!!!

Youtube / KAFALebanon

what is Delta4E ?!!!

You don't even want to know, Dani. Trust me on this one

He may have had a say
But Dani saved the day!

Allahu Akbar!

iran never said we dont increase oil ..................
iran said we support it !!!!!!
but they arent idiot .they want increase oil price too.

Last edited:

Youtube / KAFALebanon

what is Delta4E ?!!!

lol
really?

Youtube / KAFALebanon

what is Delta4E ?!!!

lol
really?

Yeah...on the creepy meter Delta pegs it

Youtube / KAFALebanon

From the culture of the pedophile prophet, should we be surprised?

Frankly, I say it's none of our business what goes on in other nations.

Thus, this is a dead thread.

Well there is not much we can do about it, we have our own problems, here, and we have really never gone into a country for humanitarian reasons, and that includes, Libya, Iraq, and Syria.
This is just a sophisticated propaganda put out by The Royal Institute of International Affairs. It is intended to get the target audience, (those men and women who live in the west,) hating Islamic and Arabic culture.

The playbook is the same whenever you want to get people to go to war with a nation or another state.

This is just more sophisticated. Hell, we are even told the wedding is staged. Does anyone here even care? Obvious propaganda is obvious.

uk-spider.jpg

tumblr_mqg66q6kOd1sul5q0o1_1280.jpg

roads_bprop_2.jpg

a7f1d94c5352dada6b82e465f963e336.jpg

CBFe48qWcAAMK4R.jpg

Forum List

Back