middle-aged man 'marries 12-year-old girl in seaside wedding'

I don't defend it.
All I am saying is that people married that young in the US not long ago.
I have no idea of the effects of the people that married this young, only that it happened and was not uncommon.
Maybe because of hard time, women in their early teens were more mature at this age?

I have no daughters either, so....

and I'm not liberal - I bet most liberals think this is disgusting as well in any event.

I admit, it looks disgusting (the picture) - it is offensive to me.

This is where the perverts on the left get that lowering age of consent BS
Isn't it interesting that the age of consent is going up under liberals....it's the con-servative way to want things back to the way they were.....child brides.
DUDE, you socially Marxist limp wrists try and take us back to the stone age. Don't give me that horse shit.
Dudes pissing with little girls, people shitting in the street, calling a sheep a donkey(trannys) and more shit. I mean, who needs social complexes to distinguish sexes and other various forms of individuality? Right?
Whatever

Isn't it interesting that the age of consent is going up under liberals....it's the con-servative way to want things back to the way they were.....child brides.

your BS...and BS lies. You overplayed your hand and got caught
Been that way for YEARS lol

So I've heard...just a BS artist is all. Game over

If that is true, I'd really like to see an example. I searched but only found conservative websites that were claiming Obama lowered the age of consent - which is not inder his purview and therefore untrue, or religious organizations advocating that the age of consent be lowered.

If that is true, I'd really like to see an example. I searched but only found conservative websites that were claiming Obama lowered the age of consent - which is not inder his purview and therefore untrue, or religious organizations advocating that the age of consent be lowered.

I never mentioned Obama.

I never mentioned Obama.
He basically implied Obama was a pervert. Freudian slip? :dunno:

DUDE, you socially Marxist limp wrists try and take us back to the stone age. Don't give me that horse shit.
Dudes pissing with little girls, people shitting in the street, calling a sheep a donkey(trannys) and more shit. I mean, who needs social complexes to distinguish sexes and other various forms of individuality? Right?
Whatever

If you're for individual liberty shouldn't you at least be neutral about people undergoing sex change operations?

What liberal policies allow people to shit in the street?

What liberal policies are taking civilization back to the stone age?

What liberal policies allow dudes to urinate with little girls?

I never mentioned Obama.

Deflection. I never said you did.

I never mentioned Obama.

Can't be deflection when I responded to what you wrote. Try again

Whatever

If you're for individual liberty shouldn't you at least be neutral about people undergoing sex change operations?

What liberal policies allow people to shit in the street?

What liberal policies are taking civilization back to the stone age?

What liberal policies allow dudes to urinate with little girls?
Its not about sex change operations. It is the way society handles the illness. Telling them its "ok", they are "normal" and after they get artificial limbs or remove some, everything will be fine. Bullshit.

It isn't any certain policy that allows people to shit I the street. It is a group of policies they support that leads to people shitting in the streets.

Read ^

They push for "gender equality" and trannys pissing wherever they want. Meaning, some mentally ill guy that denies reality is going to be pissing 2 feet from your daughter at the mall.

I don't know if it's fake or not, but here's something I have to say about this....

When my mom was young, girls married when they were 12/13/14 years old.
No one took issue with it, and, I don't know the studies if there is any shown psychological damage from it.

That being said, society may have changed, but the human mind has not.

If you speak to someone in their 70's or 80's today (or even younger if they married in their early teens) they could provide insight.

It would be worth me research to see if there is a study on it.

Right, and Mohammad married a girl at the tender age of 6.

I reckon all that matters is the culture when it comes to right and wrong, eh?

I never said that.
Americans 50 years ago married at 12 and 13
Indeed they did.

And here I thougt marriage was now a simple financial arrangement?????

No it should not be allowed with someone that young, but I'm not the one that sought the redefinition, so there's that.

I never mentioned Obama.

Instead of supporting your assertion that liberals support or advocate for lowering the age of consent that you made, you deflected by responding that you never mentioned Obama. I never claimed you did. The end.

Now, are you going to back up your claim that liberals want to lower the age of consent?

Can we EVER have a conversation on here where it doesn't turn into a Liberal/Con flame fest?

I mean, we could be talking about canned soup and it would go that way!

I never mentioned Obama.

Instead of supporting your assertion that liberals support or advocate for lowering the age of consent that you made, you deflected by responding that you never mentioned Obama. I never claimed you did. The end.

Now, are you going to back up your claim that liberals want to lower the age of consent?

All kinds of info on Google, try it. I don't have time to post links and then listen to someone whine and bawl over source.

Forum List

Back