Mick Jagger Says Screw It and Flies to NY for Surgery

with an estimated net worth of about $350 million, I imagine Mr. Jagger could choose just about any care option available.

I can imagine 99.99% of Brits don't have that financial option for health care; ya think?

with an estimated net worth of about $350 million, I imagine Mr. Jagger could choose just about any care option available.

I can imagine 99.99% of Brits don't have that financial option for health care; ya think?

99.99% of the worlds population doesn't have that option.

I guess that national health care they have isn’t all that great?

Most Brits don’t have the money to escape their healthcare system like Mick.

“We keep hearing about long delays and antiquated care in the National Health Service, and here Jagger is able to get cutting-edge surgery in a matter of days!” Oops, never mind.

Jagger flew to New York for the operation, a fact that his press representatives don’t seem eager to emphasize.”
Mick Jagger is a dual US/UK citizen, and he has a residence in the United States.

Yet another dud thread from the weatherboy.

“We keep hearing about long delays and antiquated care in the National Health Service, and here Jagger is able to get cutting-edge surgery in a matter of days!” Oops, never mind.

Jagger flew to New York for the operation, a fact that his press representatives don’t seem eager to emphasize.”
Doesn't Jagger have an apartment in N.Y., ya fck? And btw, who the hell do you think is paying for billionaire Trump's & his millionaire buddies in Congress's health care? They sure as hell aren't.

Doesn't Jagger have an apartment in N.Y., ya fck? And btw, who the hell do you think is paying for billionaire Trump's & his millionaire buddies in Congress's health care? They sure as hell aren't.
Dufus thinks only US citizens own property in America.

The Left are dumber than bricks.

Newsflash: RICH PEOPLE CAN GO WHERE EVER THEY WANT FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT!!!!!

I guess that national health care they have isn’t all that great?
The Left can never make self evident connections.

And give up wonderful socialized medicine?

Why would a multimillionaire come to shithole America for major surgery?

Mick Jagger is a dual US/UK citizen, and he has a residence in the United States.

Yet another dud thread from the weatherboy.

Not the point, son. Question is, if their system is so great, how come he didn't want to use it?

So you're saying that the government footing the bill and controlling healthcare for ALL citizens is somehow analogous to the government providing health coverage for its employees, the same as every other employer does?

The bottom line is Jagger went out of his way to go to the U.S. for what he believed would be more timely and, quite possibly, superior medical care.

But I thought socialized healthcare was da bomb?

That's odd. You keep telling us that healthcare in the USA sucks and needs to be more like the UK and Cuba. Why isn't Mick waiting his turn in line for that awesome socialized healthcare?

The left wants socialized medical care in order to provide free medical care for the millions of Americans that refuse to work as well as for the tens of millions of illegal immigrants here now as well as future immigrants who want to live here.

But I thought socialized healthcare was da bomb?

corporate greed got US into this fucking health care nightmare; corporate greed is da bomb that blew up capitalism.

the irony meter goes to 11 ...........

Forum List

Back