Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

While you attach god status to him, he’s not a god.

None of us, even believers, cannot believe they will be God. All they can be is the best that they can be, i.e. what they "believe" they can be. Those who believe in nothing usually end up disappointed.

What Kaku did here was discover that God uses mathematics, a human made science of numbers and its operations, and apply it to the natural world. It is all around us. He thinks it fits his string theory and that which led him to think God made the universe. Math is proof, and we know there is intelligence behind it, so he proclaimed, "God is a mathematician." It's a done deal. Those who do not believe can be convinced from this. Only those who do not believe and cannot believe are the ones who fail. They fail to see what is right in front of their nose all throughout life and end up spiritually dead. It is a shame, but this has already been decided.

Your unhinged, frantic tirade was actually pretty funny. Where exactly did you decide to invent “the gods use mathematics”, claim?

Where exactly did you decide to invent “the gods use mathematics”, claim?

th

"Math is the mind of God."

You are getting more delusional and looney tunes by the minute. Kaku did his theoretical experiment and it showed God created the universe. Then he followed up on it. What Kaku talks about in his vid is a brief historical rundown is the relationship of mathematics and physics from Newton to string theory.

Remember from the previous link regarding this thread:
"He believes in God from a an experiment that he conducted that employed what he refers to as "primitive semi – radius tachyons", theoretical particles that travel faster than the speed of light. The behavior of the particles produced an unexpected result, prompting Dr. Kaku to come believe that we live in some sort of constructed matrix, the product of an intelligent mind: “I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

Dr. Kaku goes on to say that “To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance,” a belief he shares with his famed predecessor, Albert Einstein."

I suppose he was an agnostic before and is now a deist. Einstein sounded more like a pantheist.

Kaku’s conclusion is pretty is clear.

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” says Kaku. “The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music. The music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World-Famous Scientist: God Created the Universe

String Theory Co-Founder: Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created

I admire his boldness, it if he is still alive, he likely tossed his career in the trash. Wasn’t this guy on an episode of “through the wormhole”?

... I admire his boldness, it if he is still alive, he likely "tossed his career in the trash. Wasn’t this guy on an episode of “through the wormhole”?

Why do you think someone "tossed his career in the trash" in the USA, because someone said what he thinks?

Last edited:

th

You are getting more delusional and looney tunes by the minute. Kaku did his theoretical experiment and it showed God created the universe. Then he followed up on it. What Kaku talks about in his vid is a brief historical rundown is the relationship of mathematics and physics from Newton to string theory.

"He believes in God from a an experiment that he conducted that employed what he refers to as "primitive semi – radius tachyons", theoretical particles that travel faster than the speed of light. The behavior of the particles produced an unexpected result, prompting Dr. Kaku to come believe that we live in some sort of constructed matrix, the product of an intelligent mind: “I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

Dr. Kaku goes on to say that “To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance,” a belief he shares with his famed predecessor, Albert Einstein."

I suppose he was an agnostic before and is now a deist. Einstein sounded more like a pantheist.

It’s lovely that you decided Kaku “proved” one or more of the gods but your claim to such “pwoof” isn’t shared by the science community.

It seems the hyper-religious have a definition of “pwoof” that begins and ends at ”...... because I say so.”

th

It’s lovely that you decided Kaku “proved” one or more of the gods but your claim to such “pwoof” isn’t shared by the science community.

It seems the hyper-religious have a definition of “pwoof” that begins and ends at ”...... because I say so.”

Come now. We have had a popular former atheist hero become a deist based on his theoretical physics experiment and backing that up with discovering God is a mathematician. I know that from C.S. Lewis, and it appears the more intelligent human beings on this planet discover God as creator through their intellect.

That leaves you out with your weird spellings, contradictions, failure to answer questions and general whiny assertions.

th

Come now. We have had a popular former atheist hero become a deist based on his theoretical physics experiment and backing that up with discovering God is a mathematician. I know that from C.S. Lewis, and it appears the more intelligent human beings on this planet discover God as creator through their intellect.

That leaves you out with your weird spellings, contradictions, failure to answer questions and general whiny assertions.

I was never aware that Kaku was an atheist hero. Thats a label you falsely and dishonestly attributed.

Similarly, you have ascribed the label "deist" to Kaku and you have no knowledge if that is his position. Other than to calm an emotional requirement that people accept labels to ascribe to them, why be so dishonest as to assign these arbitrary labels when you have no reason to believe they're accurate.

Be specific and supply the exact citation to support your claim to "weird spellings, contradictions, failure to answer questions and general whiny assertions".

I'm certain you will retreat but here's your chance to support your nonsense claim.

Last edited:

th

Bond, it always cracks me up when you charlatan pukes will pause from calling the entire scientific community "frauds" and "liars" just long enough to point at one guy who says something you like and say, "he's smarter than you, because he's a scientist!"

Haha, freaking moron...

I was never aware that Kaku was an atheist hero.

That's because you can't keep up. You can't keep up with me nor can understand the difference between creation science and ID. You are a looney tunes dingbat..

For the followers of the thread:
Here's his profile in 2012 -- Michio Kaku’s Religion and Political Views.

Fast forward to 2018 -- Michio Kaku believes in God, if not that God.

He believes in God, but it's not that God. The atheists do not want to see him switch to the other side :aargh:.

Bond, it always cracks me up when you charlatan pukes will pause from calling the entire scientific community "frauds" and "liars" just long enough to point at one guy who says something you like and say, "he's smarter than you, because he's a scientist!"

Haha, freaking moron...

The atheists do not want to admit defeat. They are claiming pantheism instead of deism. If you follow Kaku, he is leaning towards deism because he talks about order instead of chance and disorder. He states, "I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,” he told the website Ferocesmente in an interview. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore."

Intelligence means deism.

Kaku continues, "He described science and religion as having the same goal: “To determine our true place and our true role in the Universe.”"

Has a Prominent Physicist Proved the Existence of God?

Thus, it's understandable that you are PO'd because one of the smartest in the atheist camp has turned to deism. Let's just say you're a sore loser and leave it at that.

I was never aware that Kaku was an atheist hero.

That's because you can't keep up. You can't keep up with me nor can understand the difference between creation science and ID. You are a looney tunes dingbat..

For the followers of the thread:
Here's his profile in 2012 -- Michio Kaku’s Religion and Political Views.

Fast forward to 2018 -- Michio Kaku believes in God, if not that God.

He believes in God, but it's not that God. The atheists do not want to see him switch to the other side :aargh:.

On the contrary, the ID’iot / supernatural creation industries are the same entity. You folks all copy and paste from the same fundamentalist creation hacks at the same creation ministries.

Scientists don't have to explain why intelligent design is not the most reasonable explanation. Intelligent Design advocates must supply some evidence, some testable examples, as to why they think that the products of nature must have been designed. To date, they have not done so and in fact, appeal instead to a wide array of nonsensical and unprovable supernatural assertions. They have merely offered bad analogies and metaphors that appeal only to emotion and fear.

As to your new-found god Kaku, pray at whatever altar he provides for you.

Haha, freaking moron...

The atheists do not want to admit defeat. They are claiming pantheism instead of deism. If you follow Kaku, he is leaning towards deism because he talks about order instead of chance and disorder. He states, "I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,” he told the website Ferocesmente in an interview. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore."

Intelligence means deism.

Kaku continues, "He described science and religion as having the same goal: “To determine our true place and our true role in the Universe.”"

Has a Prominent Physicist Proved the Existence of God?

Thus, it's understandable that you are PO'd because one of the smartest in the atheist camp has turned to deism. Let's just say you're a sore loser and leave it at that.

Did you bother to read what you cut and pasted?

The article ends with “.....but it doesn’t prove the existence of God.”

The ID’iot / creation ministry groupies do very well at refuting their own arguments.

He states, "I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,”
So what? And I think it was created by rainbow unicorns.

That's the difference - you don' think so. And you and everyone else knows this. But no one is able to prove that you do not believe this. That's why laws and justice are totally different things. The problem: Everyone needs justice, but who thinks laws and justice are the same is only a joker. Leading scientologists for example know very well on their own, that they are not this, what they tell others about themselves. Scientology is nothing else than only a criminal organisation - completely independent whether someone is able to prove this or not. But this means not everyone, who believes in god, is a liar, when he says "I believe in god". You are just simple not able to take other human beings serious, because of your own ability to be a liar. But what about if someone says sometimes the truth? How to find out, what's really true? Your genetic information is for example 56% (¿or was it 52%?) common with the genetic information of a banana. So what? Does this mean it needs no water to live? And lives someone without spirit?

Last edited:
That's the difference - you don' think so.
Right, and I am just as qualified as anyone who has ever lived to have an opinion on it. That kind of shows you all by itself what a bunch of useless nonsense all this is.

Because you like to thinkwhat you think it is nonsense - (a sentence which is in my way to think not senseless for example, because a unicorn is a mediator between the transcendent world and us) - means not everything what others are thinking is nonsense too. Your ability to be a liar means not everyone is a liar. If you would be a leading scienetologist then you would know that your mimicry-belief is wrong. But an atheist for example knows not that his belief is wrong - no one knows this. But atheists believe for example often not to believe - and the belief not to believe causes mistakes adnlead to a senseless from of logic - because everything is "true" (in logic, not so in reality) what comes out of a contradiction.

That's the difference - you don' think so.
Right, and I am just as qualified as anyone who has ever lived to have an opinion on it. That kind of shows you all by itself what a bunch of useless nonsense all this is.

Because you like to thinkwhat you think it is nonsense - (a sentence which is in my way to think not senseless for example, because a unicorn is a mediator between the transcendent world and us) - means not everything what others are thinking is nonsense too. Your ability to be a liar means not everyone is a liar. If you would be a leading scienetologist then you would know that your mimicry-belief is wrong. But an atheist for example knows not that his belief is wrong - no one knows this. But atheists believe for example often not to believe - and the belief not to believe causes mistakes adnlead to a senseless from of logic - because everything is "true" (in logic, not so in reality) what comes out of a contradiction.

Your ability to vomit verbose, grammatically nightmarelish word salads doesn't mean people will be charmed by them. I, for one, am not. My standard for "nonsense" is fairly objective, really.

Does it explain anything at all? Does it yield any useful predictions at all? Is there any method to test the truth of it?

No?

Then it's useless nonsense, to me. Religions go right in the same trash bin as astrology, Ouija boards, Wicca, and talking houseplants.

Remember, if that is not all nonsense to you, then maybe you should stop worryong about contriving accusations of dishonesty against me (to appeal to emotion, as charlatans are fond of doing) and examine your own lies you tell yourself.

Forum List

Back