Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

Barely. One could barely even call him a deist, and I don't think he really was. And, remember, a deist is an atheist.

th

You even get this WRONG haha. Albert became a pantheist (believed in the God of Baruch Spinoza), and a deist is better than an atheist seven days a week.

Albert became a pantheist
No. He waffled on that as well. Einstein was unwilling to assert with certainty that no gods of any type exist, which is the correct intellectual position. "Pantheism" is just romanticized atheism, really. So, when forced to catagorize his own beliefs into a category other than gnostic atheism, he chose the best copout: pantheism.

No. He waffled on that as well. Einstein was unwilling to assert with certainty that no gods of any type exist, which is the correct intellectual position. "Pantheism" is just romanticized atheism, really. So, when forced to catagorize his own beliefs into a category other than gnostic atheism, he chose the best copout: pantheism.

More lies told to you by the penis snake.

No, i'm spot on. You're a desperate, dishonest idiot that would lie about his own mother, if he thought he was follong himself into thinking it lent support the truth of his iron age fetish.

No, i'm spot on. You're a desperate, dishonest idiot that would lie about his own mother, if he thought he was follong himself into thinking it lent support the truth of his iron age fetish.

b68db386730770d68a97fe110910c5c4.jpg

Fort Fun Indiana idea of fun in hell (?)

I can see you are desperate to escape the eternal pain and suffering of hell, but Jesus stands before you so you cannot escape just like you cannot escape gravity. Let me explain it logically. How can it be the correct intellectual position when one cannot prove nor disprove God? The correct intellectual position is from my hero, Blaise Pascal, and Pascal's wager. Otherwise you are "a desperate, dishonest idiot that would lie about his own mother, if he thought he was follong himself into thinking it lent support the truth of his iron age fetish."

That was quite a diatribe but it didn’t address why your gods lied and Satan told the truth.

giphy.gif

Haha. You are batshit looney tunes confusing God with Satan and IDers with creationists and their world renowned scientists.

I’m not surprised you are forced to retreat to absurdities. There’s no confusion on my part. I used your bibles and gave you a clear chronology of events, in context, that represent your gods lied and satan told the truth. You now know this but have no ability to do anything but flail about like a petulant child. I understand these things are devastating to the notion of an alleged “loving god” but ignoring them does not make them go away.

The problem with all of this is that you have never even read the bibles you thump. You have never taken the time to read the fable or make any attempt to understand the contradictions. Given the story, man did not commit the first sin-- Lucifer did, and thus became Satan. Thumpers literally don't understand that before man was created, there had to be a conflict that allowed Lucifer to become the tempter in the test the gods offers to his unenlightened creations, Adam and Eve. Clearly, the gods have created evil, and allowed it to flourish even before Man is created.

Unfortunately, the religious perspectives you have uncritically accepted has been the prime antecedent of 2,000 years of odd rituals, human and animal sacrifice, deistic moral codes, cathedral building, sectarian strife, chants; Gregorian and otherwise, magic beads, smelly incense, golden icons, prayers of petition, public stoning, plastic effigies on dashboards, blind worship of an arbitrarily compiled and dubiously translated book, and lots of guys sporting big funny hats!

Jesus was a carpenter and he had all fingers, when he was crucified
Um...Jesus didn't have power tools.

You never understand what someone says to you, isn't it? You destroy the context and then you attack your own empty thoughts, which make out of everything nonsense and out of everyone an idiot. Then you have the feeling to be a winner. But what for heavens sake do you really win? A frustrated life full of empty phrases, where nothing makes any sense?

Last edited:

b68db386730770d68a97fe110910c5c4.jpg

Fort Fun Indiana idea of fun in hell (?)

Sorry: but "we" (Austria and South-Germany) produced for example "the iron maiden" for English tourists of the 18th or 19th century. It never was used, nowhere. Sometimes complete torture chambers were made for tourists, which never had existed before. The tourists expected such things and so we made it for them - including lots of creepy stories. It is sometimes a little diffcult to find out what's real and what's fake in this contextes.

The Prussians for example (North Germany) - specially Bismarck during the culture fight of the "tolerant" Prussians against the "evil" Catholics - created lots of myths (fakes) too. For example the fake that the inqusition had murdered 2 million women as witches during the "dark" middle ages. Indeed "only" about 50,000 women and men were executed under such "magic" accusations in the center of Europe. And this did in very most cases not happen in the middle ages, where it was seen as a superstition to believe in witches. This had happened in most cases in the rough centuries after the reformations. As well Catholics and Protestants did do so. The Protestants executed 90% women and 10% men under such accusations. The Catholics 50% women and 50% men. In most cases this had happened under local conditions. Where the inquisitions were mighty and global structures dominated nearly never witches were burned.

Last edited:

“We feel and know that we are eternal.”
Baruch Spinoza (= one of the most important teachers of my good old friend and teacher Albert Einstein)

By the way: I had really to laugh a lot, when you called Albert a waffler. This was one of the best jokes I heard this year. But the year is still young.

Last edited:
... I used your bibles and gave you a clear chronology of events, in context, that represent your gods lied and satan told the truth. ...

:lol: Today is really a funny day.Wonderful. But I missed this point. What exactly said סטנא to your eyes, when you read the bible? And how do you interpret this information?

Arash_statue_in_Sa%27d%C4%81b%C4%81d_palace.jpg

Last edited:
You never understand what someone says to you, isn't it
It was a joke...and clearly you did not understand it. So next time, maybe pause to consider whether or not that of which you are about to accuse someone is actually more true of you than it is of them.

We feel and know that we are eternal.”
Which is precisely the opposite of what Einstein believed.

I studied nearly everything once what Einstein wrote for public use - it was not a lot compared with his long life. You read nothing from him, isn't it? But you know everything about him, what no one else knows, except "der Alte" (="the old one", what was his favorited and very familiar expression for god). He said in different contextes different things in a long life - and everything made sense, what this "waffler" said - specially the 13 pages of his waffled "theory of the absolute velocity of the light speed" ah sorry, his "theory of relativity". ... or was it ¿"the photoelectric effect", which was 13 pages? - one of the first - if not the first at all - publishing in a new born field of science, which is today called "quantum mechanics". He got the noble price for this writing. By the way: No one understands "Einstein" (=his theory of relativity) more wrong, than the people who say "everything is relative".

Do you plan to make my points for me all day? Thanks, stick around.

Jeder dumme Junge kann einen Käfer zertreten. Aber alle Professoren der Welt können keinen herstellen.
Arthur Schopenhauer

A problem is that to many US-Americans of all opinions use the same elements in their way "to discuss": intrigance, ignorance, arrogance and aggressions dominate. But the most compensate this by beeing allknowing and allmighty the greater the distance to god is.

By the way: the following video is the favorite song of Stephen Hawking, what he said in one of his last interviews where he was asked this. If you remember - he was once a real scientist, who lies now in the arms of his father in heaven, knowing now (if time is an ilusion), or will know tomorrow (if time is not an illusion), much more about the real important things of life.

PS: I guess Stephen Hawking was intelligent enough to know this song is a prayer to "the love" as well as for the people, who try to be in the love.

Last edited:
You never understand what someone says to you, isn't it
It was a joke...

You try to make jokes with a member of a nearly unknown culture, which your culture reduces to about a dozen of years and the 7 letters "Hitler"?

and clearly you did not understand it.

Sure not, because you use to try to self-fulfill your prejudice "Germans are without humor", so you are able to erase us without any empathy from this planet - as you did with lots of other Red Indian sisters and brothers too.

So next time, maybe pause to consider whether or not that of which you are about to accuse someone is actually more true of you than it is of them.

In the time you are wasting you would had been also able to learn something, what makes sense, and helps you not to sink with your dinghy from the Titanic.

Last edited:
While you attach god status to him, he’s not a god.

None of us, even believers, cannot believe they will be God. All they can be is the best that they can be, i.e. what they "believe" they can be. Those who believe in nothing usually end up disappointed.

What Kaku did here was discover that God uses mathematics, a human made science of numbers and its operations, and apply it to the natural world. It is all around us. He thinks it fits his string theory and that which led him to think God made the universe. Math is proof, and we know there is intelligence behind it, so he proclaimed, "God is a mathematician." It's a done deal. Those who do not believe can be convinced from this. Only those who do not believe and cannot believe are the ones who fail. They fail to see what is right in front of their nose all throughout life and end up spiritually dead. It is a shame, but this has already been decided.

Forum List

Back