Michigan Senate Race Between Kid Rock And Debbie Stabenow Will Be a Toss-Up

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
this article is a great read

I have looked a little, but can't find any polls for this race

in all honesty, I will be surprised if Kid Rock loses, I fully expect him to win this race

here is my favorite quote from the article:

quote:
Democrats may want to rethink handing out walking around money and busing their inner city voters from precinct to precinct, because “all the crackheads, the critics, the cynics / and all [his] heroes in the methadone clinic” may just vote in Kid Rock as the next senator from Michigan.

Iconrotflmao.gif

LINK /

Kid Rock, like Trump, seems given to fostering an "everyman" public image that is at odds with the reality of his actual formative journey.

Kid Rock was born with as much of a silver spoon as any person could reasonably expect to enjoy, growing up on this six acre estate, called Apple Creek Farm, his multiple car dealership owning father provided. The farmhouse-style, 5,041-square-foot home has four full and three half baths, four bedrooms, a guest house and barn, as well as more luxurious features like a swimming pool, jacuzzi room, tennis courts and an “entertaining room.”

Yes, this is the imagery with which he associates himself.

after he wins the Senate seat in MI, the mets will be awesome to watch - will take the media's ire off of Trump for maybe half a day or so

I am looking forward to seeing him serve

and LOL at anyone who is OK with Al Franken, but laughs at him

Forum List

Back