Michigan about to be lost to republicans for a generation

Freedom of choice does all that?

I can see the Dems have no incentive to give us freedom. I can see why they turn every state they control into a shithole.

It gets them votes.

The Republicans turned the country into a shit-hole. They took tax, social security, pension, etc from the productive workers to subsidize the entitled rich. They give tax benefits for sending jobs to foreign countries. They sent all the production jobs out of this country as fast as possible. They subsidize big box retailers who import foreign goods. Republicans exploded the size of government & pay for government employees but made it less effective in guarding our wealth against Wallstreet. The democrats are not very good but they beat the shit out of Repubtards.

You know what's amusing about rants like this one? Jeffrey Immelt...the CEO of GE...is Barack Obama's "Jobs Czar" and yet GE has exported more jobs to China than almost any other corporation, while paying almost zero in taxes.
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!!

:lol:

As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.

Sorry, but I don't get your post. I was a union member (teamsters) for 25 years in a right to work state and it never affected me (or the local) adversely. 98% of my fellow union members were conservative and, aside from not having a say in the way our dues were used on political campaigns, never had much of a problem. We (to the best of my knowledge) had no one who wasn't a member and we paid 2X our hourly salary, once a month, for dues; which included healthcare and pension. It was $54 dollars per month.

So, what I'm saying (in a round about manner) is that a "right to work" state only affects union membership if perspective members feel that they are being taken advantage of.......

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.

You mean take all the advantages of union membership without the work?

When the union fights for safer working conditions, the non-union employee benefits. Same with higher wages or protections from abusive managers.

How does a Plutocrat say, "Fuck you"? "Trust me!"

They just don't get that part of it, do they.
Neither do you or Joe. OSHA does that, not unions.

In 2009, the average fully insured individual faced an employee share of $725 for 1-person coverage and a $3,354 annual share for family coverage ($60.42 per month)

Health Insurance Premiums

Based on Census Bureau data, the 2009 national average public pension benefit was approximately $23,400 per year. ($1950.00 per month)

http://www.ilretirementsecurity.org/faq?id=0004

Yet for $54.00 per month a union member we are told gets health coverage AND a Pension. $54.00 in dues returns over $2000.00 in benefits.

Last edited:
In Michigan we are more interested in getting back to work. All you out of state union idiots can try to stop things in your state. America is ready to step out of the 20th Century, its progress.

As the tittle says, this push by a minority to turn Michigan to a right to work state by holding closed doors meeting and other crazy stuff, the best part is its having a major effect, workers are now more united than ever, getting stronger. This will push Michigan into FIRM democrat control, the dems are now primed to take back pretty much every state branch of government. This is one of the best things that has happened in a long time. Oh and looks like Wisconsin is shifting too, hell Paul Ryan couldn't even win his home district in the 2012 election, gov. Walker is weaker than ever now, this is very awesome, it's destroying the republican party this this part of the country for a generation.

delusions.jpg

Indiana has added about 43,000 jobs, while Michigan has lost about 7,300

Woo HOO! McJobs paying $8 / hr and NO benefits of any kind. Drive them wages down! CEO's want peasants that will work for nothing... Better get on that!

Woo HOO! McJobs paying $8 / hr and NO benefits of any kind. Drive them wages down! CEO's want peasants that will work for nothing... Better get on that!

They make that much?

Evere been in a McDonalds? If they make $8 I'd say most are overpaid.

How many McDonalds do you think were built in the last four years in Indiana?

What wage rate do you think they paid four years ago versus now? You positive it went down?

Random thoughts from Peeper's random mind.

Do you have a source for that which isn't a crazy Mormon who pisses into a jar?

That's it, attack the messenger since you don't have a reply. If you paid any amount of attention to the world around you then you would know,and have seen this on the news when it happened.

But then again how can a person who wears blinders see anything?

Glad you raised the piss issue. Proves what a hypocrite you are. When Beck does it, which is his right, little whiners like you make snide remarks. When some leftwing libby asshole who is unemployed does it...it's art.
the same way the right attacked MSNBC & CNN for their "Liberal Media Bias"

Here is a little something to think about the left supports the right to choose when it comes to having a abortion but not when it comes to joining a union.
no one is forcing you to join a union, the job you choose to do, is exactly that, your choice. no one forces you into a union job.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers
Quote:
Where did you get that, moron?

Fail.

LOL

Damn, you righties sure are a stupid bunch. Go ahead. Get rid of all the good paying jobs and replace them with low paying jobs, where families will have to get government subsidies also just to survive - then BITCH AND WHINE about "entitlements". I just don't understand you morons. God, the absolute disconnect is sometimes frightening.

Low-wage jobs explosion - Aug. 31, 2012
New Jobs Come With Lower Wages - Real Time Economics - WSJ
Mortimer Zuckerman: A Part-Time, Low-Wage Epidemic - WSJ.com

He probably works there. Sounds right up his alley.

I work for a major Japanese trading company in NYC (US headquarters). Try again, asswipe.

It pays much better than an asshole American corporation. The CEO only makes about 200x what we make.

Last edited:
Here is a little something to think about the left supports the right to choose when it comes to having a abortion but not when it comes to joining a union.
no one is forcing you to join a union, the job you choose to do, is exactly that, your choice. no one forces you into a union job.

If that's the case then what is the left's problem with this legislation in Michigan it's not keeping anyone from joining a union?

If that's the case then what is the left's problem with this legislation in Michigan it's not keeping anyone from joining a union?
worker do have the choice to join a union or not. it is their choice to become involved in a profession in which is unionized. if workers truly hate unions, then can choose employment elsewhere. the legislation itself is directed specifically at unions already in place not the formation of new unions.

are law makers this scared of unions and believe that workers are not intelligent enough to choose for themselves?

worker do have the choice to join a union or not. it is their choice to become involved in a profession in which is unionized. if workers truly hate unions, then can choose employment elsewhere. the legislation itself is directed specifically at unions already in place not the formation of new unions.

are law makers this scared of unions and believe that workers are not intelligent enough to choose for themselves?
And it is not keeping anyone from joining a union already in place so again what's the beef here?

I think it's high time for workers to mass unionize the private sector again - every company in every industry. To hell with this doublespeak "right to (not) work, and we can fire you for no reason whatsoever to avoid paying unemployment for laying you off bullshit". I have had it with the private sector.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back