Michelle Obama

She is beautiful, elegant and stylish, you ladies will be walking around sporting an Obama hairstyle and wearing cheap imitations in no time, if you aren't already?

And idiots are already naming their kids "Barack", "Malia", and "Natasha" (and the extremely idiotic are naming their kids "Sasha").

And this affects your life how?

It's actually a positive benefit for me (and them).
In 20 years, when I meet somebody named Barack, Malia or Natasha, I'll know their parent was an idiot. I might cut them some slack for growing up in a household led by morons.
I'm nice like that.

And idiots are already naming their kids "Barack", "Malia", and "Natasha" (and the extremely idiotic are naming their kids "Sasha").

In 20 years, when I meet somebody named Barack, Malia or Natasha, I'll know their parent was an idiot. I might cut them some slack for growing up in a household led by morons.
I'm nice like that.

I can see that.

I'm nice like that.

I have a step Grand daughter named Natasha, she is 10 years old but I bet I would still find it impossible explaining to you that it had nothing to do with the Obamas.What a one dimensional moron you are.Take a look at the Lady and tell me what you see...truthfully.

She is beautiful, elegant and stylish, you ladies will be walking around sporting an Obama hairstyle and wearing cheap imitations in no time, if you aren't already?

I hear that they are able to achieve the same look for many a middle-aged moms out there at a local Target near you.

I hear that they are able to achieve the same look for many a middle-aged moms out there at a local Target near you.

COOL!

I love, love, love Target! I'm going there today as a matter of fact~ :cool:

I'm nice like that.

I have a step Grand daughter named Natasha, she is 10 years old but I bet I would still find it impossible explaining to you that it had nothing to do with the Obamas.What a one dimensional moron you are.Take a look at the Lady and tell me what you see...truthfully.

I did say "in 20 years", didn't I?
Your step grand daughter is also from a different era than the Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoon Natasha. Have I made it to being two-dimensional for you?

She is one FUGLY UGLY woman! She even makes designer dresses look FUGLY UGLY!

I wouldn't wipe my butt with her picture, maybe my dog's butt though.

I'm curious Roomy, does it take a dozen pints to see her as beautiful, elegant and stylish? I think I could drink an entire bottle of Ouzo and not be able to see anything even remotely attractive in that woman.

I find it odd all these people bashing Michelle Obama. I don't recall anyone ever bashing Laura Bush. I admire Mrs. Bush for all she did for literacy. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves when they put others down, eh?

There wasn't anything about Laura Bush to bash. She is a truly beautiful, caring, loving, intelligent woman ....... a great Mother, wife, and diplomat. She also loves our country and has always loved it, a huge distinction from the jerk in the White House now.

I find it odd all these people bashing Michelle Obama. I don't recall anyone ever bashing Laura Bush. I admire Mrs. Bush for all she did for literacy. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves when they put others down, eh?

Laura Bush never tried to position herself as a lady of high fashion or beauty, either.

It's not odd really. Meechelle put herself out there with her statements. Statements Mrs. Bush never made..

It's not odd really. Meechelle put herself out there with her statements. Statements Mrs. Bush never made..
How come wives of democrat presidents don't realize that we didn't elect them, but rather, their husbands were elected?

They don't put ugly women in Vogue.You would do well to try and match the look.

They don't put ugly women in Vogue.You would do well to try and match the look.

OK roomy, you tell me exactly what it is you think is so hot about this woman.

Personally I think she's uglier'n a freakin' billy goat.

3282098257_f3c2cc7f6e_o.jpg

Forum List

Back