Michelle Obama violates election law by campaigning inside polling place

ignorance in the eyes of the law is no excuse.

Ignorance of the law is much more than an excuse, it ought to be grounds for exoneration. NOBODY knows the entire legal code even within a state, much less the multijurisdictional hell we all live in.

I doubt that there is a soul alive who understands the whole tax code. My accountant sure as hell doesn't.

If you can't possibly know what the law says, how can you be held responsible for applying it?

Honest mistake, laugh about it, laugh at her and let it go.

We are talking election law here dumbass. The one area you would expect Mrs. Obama to be familiar with. You and your kind are just one giant pile of excuses aren't you? If she didn't know, one of her 21 assitants sure as hell should have and told her to STFU.

I don't think that her knowledge about law is meant to be used for "how to enforce it", but "how to go around it".

Can you imagine of Sarah Palin did this?

I thought the Obamas were so smart and went to law school or something

and the whole diversion of 'ignorance of the law' just does not apply in any way to this discussion. The law is posted on entrance and walls in polling areas, by law. It must be posted.

They have considered themselves above the law from the get go!
Lets look back at his Chicago connections. (one of the most corrupt cities when it comes to politics)

Nothing will come of this. She's a Democrat violating the Law in Illinois. Par for the course there. Now if she were a Republican?...I'm sure the corrupt MSM and Democrats would be screeching hysterically about this. Nothing will come of this. It is sad but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back