Michelle Obama violates election law by campaigning inside polling place

I can gu-ran-tee, If Laura Bush had spoken to someone in a polling place about GW. Bush, I wouldn't have my panties in a wad. Such a non-issue. With all the problems facing America, are we really giving a shit about what Michelle Obama said to someone in a polling place? :eusa_eh:

You may not have had your panties in a bunch...but i bet good money someone would would have had them twisted up their ass. Take truthmatters for an example :lol:

Actually, it is a big deal. No one should be influencing the process of voting. :)

I agree with you actually. I make the little old ladies take off their campaign buttons and everything in my polling place. But again, the election judge is the one who has to take that in hand - do you really think they're going to tell the First Lady, any First Lady, to shut up?

Good for you and that is as it should be. There should be NO influences at all anywhere near polling places.

Im very sure they were in aw of her and no matter what she did was fine. lets face it her mere presence could be considered a "campaigning influence"

However its Illinois....home state of corruption.

You may not have had your panties in a bunch...but i bet good money someone would would have had them twisted up their ass. Take truthmatters for an example :lol:

Actually, it is a big deal. No one should be influencing the process of voting. :)

I agree with you actually. I make the little old ladies take off their campaign buttons and everything in my polling place. But again, the election judge is the one who has to take that in hand - do you really think they're going to tell the First Lady, any First Lady, to shut up?

Good for you and that is as it should be. There should be NO influences at all anywhere near polling places.

Im very sure they were in aw of her and no matter what she did was fine. lets face it her mere presence could be considered a "campaigning influence"

You're right about her presence. The Secret Service detail might be a little intimidating too. But it doesn't seem right to say the First Family shouldn't be allowed to vote in person either. What are you gonna do?

You're right about her presence. The Secret Service detail might be a little intimidating too. But it doesn't seem right to say the First Family shouldn't be allowed to vote in person either. What are you gonna do?

Presidents and their wives voting is always a media event. I am VERY sure if all they wanted was a photo op of her voting ( an of any other president and their wife) that ALL of the pollsters would have been happy to come in 15 minutes early so she could do it in private.

Christ you guys are desperate.

No i dont think its desperate. Its politics. If laura bush had done it, it would have had the same effect.

I can gu-ran-tee, If Laura Bush had spoken to someone in a polling place about GW. Bush, I wouldn't have my panties in a wad. Such a non-issue. With all the problems facing America, are we really giving a shit about what Michelle Obama said to someone in a polling place? :eusa_eh:

Bullshit, if this story is true she VIOLATED a state law.

No way you would have not said anything if a republican did it.

Stop being such a dishonest partisan hack kid.

Christ you guys are desperate.
1d7b78a5-114c-4b46-b9cf-2740567d4eaa.jpg

What more need be said? They're going to try and sweep this crime under the rug because she is who she is... a black woman married to an elitist affirmative action electee.

Sometimes it's good to be the queen?

225px-Barney_Frank.jpg

Last edited:
ignorance in the eyes of the law is no excuse.

Ignorance of the law is much more than an excuse, it ought to be grounds for exoneration. NOBODY knows the entire legal code even within a state, much less the multijurisdictional hell we all live in.

I doubt that there is a soul alive who understands the whole tax code. My accountant sure as hell doesn't.

If you can't possibly know what the law says, how can you be held responsible for applying it?

Honest mistake, laugh about it, laugh at her and let it go.

Ignorance of the law is much more than an excuse, it ought to be grounds for exoneration. NOBODY knows the entire legal code even within a state, much less the multijurisdictional hell we all live in.

I doubt that there is a soul alive who understands the whole tax code. My accountant sure as hell doesn't.
Good luck with that Defense if you ever break the law my friend. The judge will laugh and you as he throws the book at you.

why should she be given a pass, when none of us would?

If you can't possibly know what the law says, how can you be held responsible for applying it?

Honest mistake, laugh about it, laugh at her and let it go.
I'm sorry your honor, I didn't know it was rape if she said no.

Oh... okay.

Case dismissed.

Yeah, that's going to fly.

Last edited:

Presidents and their wives voting is always a media event. I am VERY sure if all they wanted was a photo op of her voting ( an of any other president and their wife) that ALL of the pollsters would have been happy to come in 15 minutes early so she could do it in private.

If IL is anything like the States I've worked polls in, that would be a big no-no. The times the polls can be open are set by law too. No ballots can be cast before or after without a court order or they don't count.

Her primary intent was to vote. I'm sure it will be hard to leave Washington DC on election day. I don't really have a problem with it until she shows up at another polling place to vote a second time.

They forced a woman to leave for wearing a tea party shirt. This is well and above just wearing a slogan.

Oh don't worry libbies. Pull your panties out of your crack and realize, her husband will pardon her.

"Keep her husband's agenda going."

Sounds like "keep the revolution" going.

Chavez.

DRUDGE: MICHELLE CAMPAIGNED INSIDE POLLING PLACE?

MICHELLE CAMPAIGNED INSIDE POLLING PLACE?
Thu Oct 14 2010 16:19:25 ET

First lady Michelle Obama may have violated Illinois law today -- when she engaged in political discussion while casting an early ballot in Chicago!

Obama stopped off at the Martin Luther King Center on the South Side to vote and, afterward, to chat with fellow voters.

"She was telling me how important it was to vote to keep her husband's agenda going," said Dennis Campbell, 56.

Illinois state law -- Sec. 17-29 (a) -- says "No judge of election, pollwatcher, or other person shall, at any primary or election, do any electioneering or soliciting of votes or engage in any political discussion within any polling place, within 100 feet of any polling place."

MORE
LMAO!!!.......Just shows how dumb she is and she's suppose to be a lawyer. This is breaking on Drudge and all over. Put her in Jail now.

Along with her Hubby. Neither think they have to follow the law.

Forum List

Back