Michelle obama....just another rich bitch.

Michelle Obama Sports a $1,000 Handbag | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

$1000 tote bag?

I guess all that "I shop at Target" crap was just to get us to believe she was one of us too, huh?

Now her true colors are shining through (regrets to Cindy Lauper)

It's OK that she's rich because she's sanctimonious about rich people. Oh, and she's liberal. Now that I think about it I think that second part's the important one...

Find some quotes where she's being sanctimonious about rich people. She empathizes more with poor people because, yes, she's black. Now we're getting somewhere. Let it all out bigots.

I am rolling here!!!!

I mean, who would have thought that a thread about a purse would send CG into a fucking seizure?!?

This is comedy gold, I tell you!!!

GOLD Jerry, GOLD!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then you're rolling over a fantasy. Other than mocking your total stupidity, I am nonplussed by the whole thread.

She is, but her handbag isn't. Why I'll bet even some Republican women purchase that item.

I don't know about Republicans but certainly conservatives don't consider their accessories to be of political importance.

Michelle is neither Republican or conservative.

Please keep up, you pompous twat.

How stupid are you? I was responding to Maggie's comment about Republican women, you thick twit.

Are you saying Michelle Obama is not a political figure?

So this IS all you've got.....how sad.

Not at all.

Just the most recent thing to fly across the media.....in the Politics sections.

Interestingly, I just did a google search for "Michelle Obama" and narrowed it to the latest results only. This thread was number 3 of links that are not tweets.

WOW!

I have a suggestion: Get a life.

So this IS all you've got.....how sad.

Not at all.

Just the most recent thing to fly across the media.....in the Politics sections.

Interestingly, I just did a google search for "Michelle Obama" and narrowed it to the latest results only. This thread was number 3 of links that are not tweets.

WOW!

I have a suggestion: Get a life.

Obviously I wasn't suggesting you use Google, Maggie.

Lord knows we wouldn't want to further confuse you or anything?

And why is it so important to you to point out that Mrs. Obama is black?

That's fucking racist, but don't take that personally, ok?

How stupid are you? I was responding to Maggie's comment about Republican women, you thick twit.

Of course you were, Mdme Curie!

Well, I did quote her post, you fucking prat. So, yea, generally, those with an IQ above room temperature could work that out. Shame that you struggle to maintain that level.

You're about to bust a vessel, CG.

I was going to make a post about Mrs. Obama's weight gain, but out of respect for you, and not wanting to be charged with animal cruelty, I'm going to hold off on that one for a little while.

Don't take it personally, you overbearing, arrogant bitch. I have nothing but the utmost respect for your pompous, holier-than-thou, ignorant ass.

Of course you were, Mdme Curie!

Well, I did quote her post, you fucking prat. So, yea, generally, those with an IQ above room temperature could work that out. Shame that you struggle to maintain that level.

I was going to make a post about Mrs. Obama's weight gain, but out of respect for you, and not wanting to be charged with animal cruelty, I'm going to hold off on that one for a little while.

Don't take it personally, you overbearing, arrogant bitch. I have nothing but the utmost respect for your pompous, holier-than-thou, ignorant ass.

Your projecting, again, sad boy. I could not care less about your stupid personal ranting about Michelle.... it says far more about you than her.

And, so you know, I have absolutely no respect for you.... you haven't earned it. But, your unintelligent whining just because I made you look like the total moron you are is quite funny.

Your projecting, again, sad boy. I could not care less about your stupid personal ranting about Michelle.... it says far more about you than her.

And, so you know, I have absolutely no respect for you.... you haven't earned it. But, your unintelligent whining just because I made you look like the total moron you are is quite funny.

So I guess a blowjob is out of the question?

To Say meech is apolitical and without power is moronic.

I didn't say she was apolitical. Nor did I say she is without power. I said this subject is not political, therefore, should not be in the politics forum. Since when has the fashion accessories of a First Lady been considered 'politics'? I would understand it if it was a debate on a speech she'd made or whatever, but her fucking handbag? Seriously?

Well, it has to do with her political stances vs her freaking hypocrisy. so I'm cool with it being in politics just like when she orders a special Chicargo pizza flown in by aeroplane leaving her carbon footprints in her three thousand dollar shoes all over creations. I'm certainly not going to get all :cuckoo: about it. :lol:

My God you're gullible. Oh wait. You saw it on the Internet so it must be true. :cuckoo:

So I guess a blowjob is out of the question?

Somebody needs a waaambulance.

To Say meech is apolitical and without power is moronic.

I didn't say she was apolitical. Nor did I say she is without power. I said this subject is not political, therefore, should not be in the politics forum. Since when has the fashion accessories of a First Lady been considered 'politics'? I would understand it if it was a debate on a speech she'd made or whatever, but her fucking handbag? Seriously?

Well, it has to do with her political stances vs her freaking hypocrisy. so I'm cool with it being in politics just like when she orders a special Chicargo pizza flown in by aeroplane leaving her carbon footprints in her three thousand dollar shoes all over creations. I'm certainly not going to get all :cuckoo: about it. :lol:

There is some legitimate link between her political stance and the idiocy of the pizza. But this is about a bag. Seriously. What is the big deal? I have several bags that cost in excess $1,000.... and yea, they have shoes to match.... My money, my choice. Her money, her choice. It has no relevance to politics.... it was just a mindless bitch by a mindless rightwinger. Call me bipartisan but I have a low tolerance level for stupid. :lol:

Does it match her shoes?

I would hope so. Otherwise she's an embarrassment to women everywhere. One never buys a bag without the shoes to match.

That's a no-no, according to Stacy & Clinton. A properly attired woman should purchase items that "go" but don't "match." :lol:

Yea, you are - to a degree - correct. One should have bags and shoes that 'work' together. But.... and it is a big but.... with major bag or shoes purchases... I have to have the 'matching set'.

I am rolling here!!!!

I mean, who would have thought that a thread about a purse would send CG into a fucking seizure?!?

This is comedy gold, I tell you!!!

GOLD Jerry, GOLD!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then you're rolling over a fantasy. Other than mocking your total stupidity, I am nonplussed by the whole thread.

I was actually going to play around in the Flame Zone this afternoon, but this one is so much fun I haven't made it there yet!

She is, but her handbag isn't. Why I'll bet even some Republican women purchase that item.

Uhmmm.....I wasn't attacking her handbag.

Then you must be drunk. From your OP:

Michelle Obama Sports a $1,000 Handbag | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

$1000 tote bag?

While I disagree with the handbag's stance on immigration as well as domestic fiscal policy, I meant no attack on the bag itself.

I was pointing out what a hypocritical, nouveau-riche bitch our First Lady is.

Then you thought the fact that she was black was relevant somehow.

But to be clear, and fair, I extend my deepest, most sincere apologies to the handbag. I never meant to denigrate it in any way.

It is a beautiful bag, and I'm sure there are several other dumbass women who equate their self-worth with the cost of their accessories.....and shoes. But that isn't the handbag's fault.

Forum List

Back